Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (599115 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
for your mind yansh you dy talk b dat
FOREXMARTS:
^^^^^ Watching this film in ultra 5D HD. Una weldone oh.

#Modified. For me everything i have done to program my trading method has been pure maths, fact i had to go back and study some formulas and so in summary every time u click to trade u start with maths "bid - ask" so yes it's all maths and a bit of psychology. That's for another discussion sha. Good afternoon house.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMARTS: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Total for the week so far +134 pips, total for the month so far +1,096 pips.

Subscription is still open, join us.
Whatsapp +234 81 856 135 28.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
if this is the new trend....

my side

Total for the week so far +2000 pips, total for month so far +12000pips

one year return is +100,000pips

join me on facebook group let kill the pips together

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by greenalwaz: 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
currentprice:

my side

Ds guy don mad....U eh ! ur case na anoda day
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
currentprice:

my side

No be today nah grin grin grin

I still maintain that a profitable trader either shares whatever he has freely or shuts up about it and enjoy his "money" alone. Going through the stress of running a subscription service simply says "I don't trust my trading system so I need your 5,000 to pass off as a forex trader". If your system is good enough you will have patience to build your account.

FOREXMARTS:
Total for the week so far +134 pips, total for the month so far +1,096 pips.

Subscription is still open, join us.
Whatsapp +234 81 856 135 28.

Your trading system looks good on paper but what of days when 4 or 5 trades all end up as losses? It is very possible as you count trades for correlated pairs in your "profit calculation".

Whatever though, newbies be warned. No be as bitter kola dey sound for ear e dey sweet for mouth o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
currentprice:

my side

funny...like seriously. you and Tom can best be described as CATDOG.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMARTS: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Shevychen2:

No be today nah grin grin grin

I still maintain that a profitable trader either shares whatever he has freely or shuts up about it and enjoy his "money" alone. Going through the stress of running a subscription service simply says "I don't trust my trading system so I need your 5,000 to pass off as a forex trader". If your system is good enough you will have patience to build your account.

Your trading system looks good on paper but what of days when 4 or 5 trades all end up as losses? It is very possible as you count trades for correlated pairs in your "profit calculation".

Whatever though, newbies be warned. No be as bitter kola dey sound for ear e dey sweet for mouth o.

At first i wasn't going to reply you but i asked myself "what's the use of my chats with current subscribers if i don't use it to entertain people like you. Honestly am not surprised because a lot of nonsense fly around in the name of money making systems, holy grails and signal services. You are new here i guess else you would choose carefully who to throw jabs at but it's all good (knock yourself out with these). Last thing, our official target for every week is 100 pips and 400 pips per month (40% increase) all excesses are thrown into our sl tank. Some testimonies with subscribers below.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMARTS: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
More.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMARTS: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
I don't need to flood nairaland with pics will stop here for now.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMARTS: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Your trading system looks good on
paper but what of days when 4 or 5
trades all end up as losses? It is very
possible as you count trades for
correlated pairs in your "profit
calculation".

You have a lot to learn but the problem is that i don't know how to teach experts like you but i will still do you a favour, study portfolio diversification or nevermind you are an expert Sir so ignore a newbie like me. Good evening wonderful people.

Subscribe and join the trading plan. Whatsapp +234 81 856 135 28.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

At first i wasn't going to reply you but i asked myself "what's the use of my chats with current subscribers if i don't use it to entertain people like you. Honestly am not surprised because a lot of nonsense fly around in the name of money making systems, holy grails and signal services. You are new here i guess else you would choose carefully who to throw jabs at but it's all good (knock yourself out with these). Last thing, our official target for every week is 100 pips and 400 pips per month (40% increase) all excesses are thrown into our sl tank. Some testimonies with subscribers below.

You shouldn't have replied. You just made a complete mess of whatever reputation you have. If you seriously don't see any reason to stop declaring profits when you didn't make any trade calls on this thread then go ahead. I am old enough to avoid internet dick-swinging. I only tried to point out the wrong behind baseless assertions in support of the lad I posted after. What happens on days when the correlated pairs hit SL? You are showing cut out whatsapp chats. To what end? It is just like an emarketer cutting out parts of his account balance to boast online.

I have a lot to learn? Go ahead and sound as condescending as you want bro.. You will only tell me I have a lot to learn if I come to meet you and ask you for help in my trading. I am not the one asking for subscribers to boost my pocket but nevermind..

Enjoy yourself Oga.

And oh.. I have been around since season 1 when Martog opened this thread. I also know your story and how you left the north that year. So I am not a newbie..

Anyone willing to take caution will take caution from these warnings. Those that ignore will come here and cry like others before them when shite hits the fan like it usually does in these cases.

Carry on though.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
^^
.....that year To Port harcort city grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
New Binary option strategy posted = Video + Templates. Visit www (.) rumttaalianza (.) com/forum
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMARTS: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Shevychen2:

You shouldn't have replied. You just made a complete mess of whatever reputation you have. If you seriously don't see any reason to stop declaring profits when you didn't make any trade calls on this thread then go ahead. I am old enough to avoid internet dick-swinging. I only tried to point out the wrong behind baseless assertions in support of the lad I posted after. What happens on days when the correlated pairs hit SL? You are showing cut out whatsapp chats. To what end? It is just like an emarketer cutting out parts of his account balance to boast online.

I have a lot to learn? Go ahead and sound as condescending as you want bro.. You will only tell me I have a lot to learn if I come to meet you and ask you for help in my trading. I am not the one asking for subscribers to boost my pocket but nevermind..

Enjoy yourself Oga.

And oh.. I have been around since season 1 when Martog opened this thread. I also know your story and how you left the north that year. So I am not a newbie..

Anyone willing to take caution will take caution from these warnings. Those that ignore will come here and cry like others before them when shite hits the fan like it usually does in these cases.

Carry on though.

Yeah take it easy i understand ur anger and frustration but hating won't get you anywhere especially where I am now, I have payed my dues in this thread, i have affected lives here and some good people in turn have affected mine, it's no news i escaped from Kano courtesy of Boko Haram and am better off now so what's ur point chief? Get used to my posts, I have a reputation u can't smear or drag in the mud but hey get used to my posts or or shove a long one down.

@current price u funny sha. But u can achieve those results, anything is possible in this business, how u dey chief?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
I was busy today and so couldn't drop my GA alert. Bought at 1.9000 and my target is 1.9200

I expect gbp to be bearish tomorrow. If am chanced I may drop my trade plan.

If done right 800 pips is possible before weekend.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

Yeah take it easy i understand ur anger and frustration but hating won't get you anywhere especially where I am now, I have payed my dues in this thread, i have affected lives here and some good people in turn have affected mine, it's no news i escaped from Kano courtesy of Boko Haram and am better off now so what's ur point chief? Get used to my posts, I have a reputation u can't smear or drag in the mud but hey get used to my posts or or shove a long one down.

@current price u funny sha. But u can achieve those results, anything is possible in this business, how u dey chief?

Hahahahahahahaha.. Anger and frustration at what exactly? Hate on you for what? Getting to where you are? Do you know my account balance? I am not going to indulge you further. Enjoy yourself bro.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lwkm grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
HAHAHAHA...LOL
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drpips1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2015

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by taiwoakin(m): 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
That was why i said earlir that we should all be mindful of our posts.

Please if you want to offer any paid signals. drop free profitable signals here for a month. then nobody will accuse you of lying about phantom results

If you dont care about sharing your trading strategy, stop posting i entered gold at x.xx and i made 1000 pips profit. that is not in any way beneficial to anybody here.

Dont post large pics that have no direct bearing on fx markets as this will only increase the number of pages unecessarily, making it difficult for others to go through quickly.

To those who have been offering great content, more grease to your elbow

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 1:10am On Jan 28, 2015
taiwoakin:
That was why i said earlir that we should all be mindful of our posts.

Please if you want to offer any paid signals. drop free profitable signals here for a month. then nobody will accuse you of lying about phantom results

If you dont care about sharing your trading strategy, stop posting i entered gold at x.xx and i made 1000 pips profit. that is not in any way beneficial to anybody here.

Dont post large pics that have no direct bearing on fx markets as this will only increase the number of pages unecessarily, making it difficult for others to go through quickly.

To those who have been offering great content, more grease to your elbow
Thank you much sire smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 2:30am On Jan 28, 2015
GA has already shed off 250 pips

Meanwhile my proposed trade for this week is

GA buystop @ 1.9000
SL 1.8900
TP. 1.9400

GN buystop @ 2.0400
Stoploss 2.0300
Target. 2.0800
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Kirinwa:
GA has already shed off 250 pips

Meanwhile my proposed trade for this week is

GA buystop @ 1.9000
SL 1.8900
TP. 1.9400

GN buystop @ 2.0400
Stoploss 2.0300
Target. 2.0800

Still valid.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
buy this fashion beautiful wrist watch @ very cheap whole sale price. we ship to you no matter where you are in Nigeria! contact: (09023087854)

digress a bit

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
fxbomovi:
buy this fashion beautiful wrist watch @ very cheap whole sale price. we ship to you no matter where you are in Nigeria! contact: (09023087854)

digress a bit
bros u don enter shipping nd forwarding?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Watching
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2015
If one can conviniently make hundreds of pips which should amount to hundreds or even thousands of dollars, why beg for a mere sum of five thousand NAIRA, in terms of signals
Or am I missing something here...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by omejeo: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2015
raycolz84:
If one can conviniently make hundreds of pips which should amount to hundreds or even thousands of dollars, why beg for a mere sum of five thousand NAIRA, in terms of signals
boss i wonder

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2015
raycolz84:
i see nothing wrong in that
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2015
willscolf:
bros u don enter shipping nd forwarding?
yes so bro. Its called diversification.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
hi all whats new

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.