Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (598883 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
If gu closes below 1.5300 today,(sell and sell and sell) and take profit @1.5172
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
nice support break on GJ. more southward move confirmed.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
Capitals:

Got a GBPAUD buy an offshoot of the GBPUSD you talked of, but the tp is much smaller, 350pts, and I have just one trade.
More green pips to you bro

TP hit on gbpaud, +350 this mnth, observing usdchf, adjusting sl to make at least 100pts from each trade. you could take one and let one ride, just how I have chosen to play. No new trades yet. lots of opportunities but lacking time to execute plans

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
docus:
nice support break on GJ. more southward move confirmed.

Unfortunately.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 3:54am On Sep 02, 2015
jorel1:
#GBPNZD , This fib level is where the bulk of the sellers are waiting to push price down...beware
likewise for GBPAUD.
2.277 likely possible this week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2015
mrikay:

Unfortunately.
why unfortunately ?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2015
docus:

why unfortunately ?
I am in the boat.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2015
Closely watching euro pairs, for potential sell
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
GBPNZD

BUY @ 2. 40700
TP @ 2.42300
SL @ 2.40000
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Capitals:
Closely watching euro pairs, for potential sell
Found EurAud, hoping it goes well

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
As against Gbp.USD bearish outlook yesterday,,,, price candle indicate the fall is done for now could turn up bigly.

Don't miss it grin grin grin

forget not : YOU ARE THE CEO OF YOUR OWN TRADING ACCT. MANAGE IT WELL

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Buy GN.
Currently at 2.4100 for 1600pips.
STOPLOSS 200 pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
NFP looming....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
In forex the only true indication of price movement is a trend , no matter how funny price pattern (or shows signs of weakness) looks in a trend, never assume or be so sure a trend is about to end until you see a clear change of direction.
A trend is there as a result of current economic indicators affecting a currency pair.
This theory (The trend is your friend) has repeatedly been sounding for ages by pioneers of trading. undecided undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Odionastron: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello house,

I am trying to deposit into my Xm.com account. It is not going through. Chatted with support. They said the issue is from my banks( my two different Nigerian banks).
Please is anyone here experiencing such issue?
Thanks for your helpful reply.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Odionastron:
Hello house,

I am trying to deposit into my Xm.com account. It is not going through. Chatted with support. They said the issue is from my banks( my two different Nigerian banks).
Please is anyone here experiencing such issue?
Thanks for your helpful reply.
Maybe you shud try a different broker. Try this Austrailian broker DMM fx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Odionastron: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
jorel1:

Do you use them?
How easy is it for you to deposit/withdraw?
Do they have a thing against ea/scalping etc?

I did not really want to leave Xm for just this reason.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Odionastron:

Do you use them?
How easy is it for you to deposit/withdraw?
Do they have a thing against ea/scalping etc?

I did not really want to leave Xm for just this reason.
So far they have lowest spread i have seen, a variety of payment options.
you can try out their live account with their $50 welcome bonus , if you like what you see then you could go ahead and deposit. cool cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Odionastron: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
jorel1:

you can try out their live account with their $50 welcome bonus , if you like what you see then you could go ahead and deposit. cool cool
Okay. Are the ecn or market makers?
Also, what's the verification process like?

I still wish someone could help me out about xm
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Odionastron: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
jorel1:

I see on their site that as part of their 4 processes to make withdrawals, I need to send them a copy of my bank stmt.
http://www.dmmfx.com.au/support/how-to-withdraw/
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Odionastron:

I see on their site that as part of their 4 processes to make withdrawals, I need to send them a copy of my bank stmt.
http://www.dmmfx.com.au/support/how-to-withdraw/
Only for initial withdrawal requests

Have you got a problem with this?? grin grin you could request for this on your internet banking platform depending on your bank
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
i said it and i like to continue saying it,,,, we read chart differently grin grin grin, i want to believe at certain point trend will surely reverse...,,, upward trend on one time frame is downward trend on another tf depend on tf you look at.
yesterday i posted a call here and i said i don't see GU turning bullish for the day..but today when candle price pointed the change i alert the house.

so tell someone up there at "6.10pm" post that someone somewhere can try reading the chart turning point to some extent grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
i don't care if it turn down to my entry point,,,, be rest assure once the candle shows the sign am OUTgrin grin grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
currentprice:
i said it and i like to continue saying it,,,, we read chart differently grin grin grin, i want to believe at certain point trend will surely reverse...,,, upward trend on one time frame is downward trend on another tf depend on tf you look at.
yesterday i posted a call here and i said i don't see GU turning bullish for the day..but today when candle price pointed the change i alert the house.

so tell someone up there at "6.10pm" post that someone somewhere can try reading the chart turning point to some extent grin

Lol , Its unfortunate you got the feeling that the post made by someone up there was directed at you. Thats not the case rather it was borne as a result of mistake i made with GBPAUD.
But since you were making reference to GBPUSD , dont get so excited yet grin grin because it seems (even if its presently at a support zone) 1.5337 support just got broken and there is still little room to go down after a retest or slight retrace.
final take off from 377 MA , this is a new bear trend forming

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Odionastron: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
jorel1:

Okay, So I just called Gtbank and I was told that transfer of funds outside for forex has been stopped by the bank. Apparently, we can make withdrawals from our brokers but we can't make deposits. I think all( or nearly all banks are in this situation currently)

Can anyone in the house verify that he has successfully made a deposit into his forex account this week? Please let's know.

In related news, can anyone recommend a Nigerian broker to me?
Please I don't mean partners. I mean broker that would accept naira and not usd.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxsly: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
fxsly:
ok. watching to buy GBPCHF at 1.467xx if price action supports my analysis

this trade is up by +170 pips and we are still advancing. this ends the week for me. it has been a green week for me. don't know about YOU
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Odionastron:

Okay, So I just called Gtbank and I was told that transfer of funds outside for forex has been stopped by the bank. Apparently, we can make withdrawals from our brokers but we can't make deposits. I think all( or nearly all banks are in this situation currently)

Can anyone in the house verify that he has successfully made a deposit into his forex account this week? Please let's know.

In related news, can anyone recommend a Nigerian broker to me?
Please I don't mean partners. I mean broker that would accept naira and not usd.
Thanks
Fund your XM account with neteller
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Odionastron: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
EmmanuelD1st:
Fund your XM account with neteller
Please how do I go about it?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Odionastron:

Please how do I go about it?
visit etradexchange.net to fund your neteller acct. and then using your neteller acct. to fund your XM acct. You'll need to submit some necessary documents before you can make transactions with them (etradexchange.net). Alternatively, try funding your neteller acct. Using your debit card and then using your neteller acct. to fund your XM acct. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Odionastron: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
EmmanuelD1st:
visit etradexchange.net to fund your neteller acct. and then using your neteller acct. to fund your XM acct. You'll need to submit some necessary documents before you can make transactions with them (etradexchange.net). Alternatively, try funding your neteller acct. Using your debit card and then using your neteller acct. to fund your XM acct. Hope this helps.

Okay. Thanks, this is very helpful.
By the way, how much is Neteller usd to naira conversion rate?
I'm really sceptical about ecurrencies( because of egold and liberty reserve).
I have already started account opening with mfiforex( Nigerian broker).
Now, I'm in between two opinions: continuing with Xm and hence using ecurrencies with its exchange wahala. Or new Nigerian broker account.
I need strong advice.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 3:59am On Sep 03, 2015
fxsly:

this trade is up by +170 pips and we are still advancing. this ends the week for me. it has been a green week for me. don't know about YOU
Also in on this, hope it hits target
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 5:22am On Sep 03, 2015
Kirinwa:
Buy GN. Currently at 2.4100 for 1600pips. STOPLOSS 200 pips
Still valid

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.