Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:54 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (594811 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
AK284:

i think i really appreciate your trade style. (bull$bear market truncation but you called it demand and supply hmmn!) grin grin grin grin grin

Never heard of that before now, punched it into google and think it relates to elliot wave but I don't understand elliot wave shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Odionastron: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Where are the ol time gurus in this house ?
Speaking of naijababe, rozayx5, Fxisreal frenchman etc
Back in the dayz
Miss them all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Capitals:

Never heard of that before now, punched it into google and think it relates to elliot wave but I don't understand elliot wave shocked

shocked shocked cry

With all due respect sir, you left me no choice than to refer you to www.babypips.com.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
NFP
buy uj now @120.120. tp=100pips @121.120. rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Karlebolu:

shocked shocked cry

With all due respect sir, you left me no choice than to refer you to www.babypips.com.
EURGbp 1HTF monday to thursday chart is a perfect example of Elliot wave theory. thanks for this info man. you the best.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 1:53am On Sep 04, 2015
Karlebolu:

shocked shocked cry

you left me no choice than to refer you to www.babypips.com.
Lols grin grin, I didn't learn at babypips, even though I refer people there. Maybe that's why. There was a concept that I was taught during my early days, it says ''you don't have an edge if you do it the same way every other person is doing it, and don't compete unless you have an edge''
most 'every other person' will learn from babypips and trading books and that's fine provided they are guided to separate the wheat from shaft. You may disagree, but they say a large percentage of traders lose money, well a large percentage of traders learn at babypips and from trading books grin grin, what a coincidence
If its as easy as going through babypips everyone will be getting it right. Not trying to devalue experience gleaned from babypips as its an easy way to get to know the basics, but before they ever came into the scene there were already profitable traders and concepts,that's why they had something to write about anyway.

elliot waves is not my edge even though it works for some, I could get confused if I try to study it anywhere and I m not out to impress people with terminology, but to turn a profit consistently.
There are less complex ways to turn a profit wink wink

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 2:22am On Sep 04, 2015
Capitals:
closely watching the euro for a potential buy and thinking how best to manage my EA sell
may need to adjust my stops on EA to make at least 100pps on one trade. its giving me conflicting signals
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dorodee(m): 4:05am On Sep 04, 2015
Capitals:

Lols grin grin, I didn't learn at babypips, even though I refer people there. Maybe that's why. There was a concept that I was taught during my early days, it says ''you don't have an edge if you do it the same way every other person is doing it, and don't compete unless you have an edge''
most 'every other person' will learn from babypips and trading books and that's fine provided they are guided to separate the wheat from shaft. You may disagree, but they say a large percentage of traders lose money, well a large percentage of traders learn at babypips and from trading books grin grin, what a coincidence
If its as easy as going through babypips everyone will be getting it right. Not trying to devalue experience gleaned from babypips as its an easy way to get to know the basics, but before they ever came into the scene there were already profitable traders and concepts,that's why they had something to write about anyway.

elliot waves is not my edge even though it works for some, I could get confused if I try to study it anywhere and I m not out to impress people with terminology, but to turn a profit consistently.

This man and wisdom shaa!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by caesaraba(m): 6:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Capitals:

I m not out to impress people with terminology, but to turn a profit consistently.
There are less complex ways to turn a profit
wink wink

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by beejaay: 6:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Odionastron:

Thanks.. I have started with Mfiforex. Nigerian. I must tell. It's been nice thus far. And the fact that I'm dealing with regulated Nigerians and not aliens also gives a warm feeling.
Non-farm loading...
very nice subtle advert for Mfiforex there bro......u be good marketer wink wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Mftivi: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Capitals:

babypips has no strategy

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2015
if analyst words is anything to go by, then BUY EU now @1.1128, for a 150pips take profit. rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by AK284(m): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Capitals:

Bro you have choosen the right path, i think it don't matter where or how you learn, in as much you understand something better than others(edge) that's what George Soros said. Na personal journey,babypips or not chikena

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by AK284(m): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2015
Odionastron:
Back in the dayz
Miss them all

perhaps they made so much monei and form a new caucus of forex millionares led by our mother in the house naijababe, it's ok they only challenge me. i really remember people like shecvyen telling me i am clueless about forex but i known the end will justify the means.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2015
^ grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2015
Market in positive green already
iheanyiebeneze:
if analyst words is anything to go by, then BUY EU now @1.1128, for a 150pips take profit. rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2015
EURCHF trade in positive, you can take what you have now.
Alternatively, you can adjust your stop loss to BE
iheanyiebeneze:
According to Ichimoku "shrine" Eurchf is now ripe for a buy.@1.0840 for a 30pips take profit@1.08700 and second take profit of 60pips@1.0900. rrr=1;1

Remember;
IN FOREX TRADING…
1. Experience is the best teacher, and Practice makes perfect.
2. Only paltry 5% Forex traders are making consistent profit while massive 95% Forex traders are losing money on daily basis.
3. It is possible to make weekly 20% profit ROI. You only need 3 alerts per week.
4. WE MAKE MONEY HERE, hit this http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129 or 08039469395 or 09097156657 or 08068982819 or nostupor@yahoo.com
5. Follow my daily alert here and make your dollars free of charge.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2015
AK284:

. i really remember people like shecvyen telling me i am clueless about forex but i known the end will justify the means.
I dont know what you intend to achieve with this line because that wasn't what I told you. Find the only exchange we had attached and tell me how it translates to the bullcrap you wrote up there or are you looking for pity? Anything to make feel better though...

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2015
AK284:

perhaps they made so much monei and form a new caucus of forex millionares led by our mother in the house naijababe, it's ok they only challenge me. i really remember people like shecvyen telling me i am clueless about forex but i known the end will justify the means.
grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by AK284(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2015
Shevychen2:

I dont know what you intend to achieve with this line because that wasn't what I told you. Find the only exchange we had attached and tell me how it translates to the bullcrap you wrote up there or are you looking for pity? Anything to make feel better though...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by AK284(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2015
Shevychen2:

maybe where you come from when people pity you they will donates alot of monei$$$$$$$ for you :so how does that put monie in my pocket, nonzez!!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Odionastron:
Back in the dayz
Miss them all

There's a limit to what people can cope with. I used to campaign for them to return but not anymore. Too many kids here so it's now 90% empty talk, marketing, snide remarks, stupid sarcasm etc. Remove Capitals and Currentprice and you have very little reason to be active here as a serious trader looking for stimulating conversations. Whatever undecided

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Everything Nigerian forum, social media comments , even physical always involves fight , seeking respect or importance, forming seniority or some kind of forum police .there is always that one person.
Jeezee wtf angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Odionastron: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by disaac73(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2015
Guys; I have account with XM, but need an additional local Broker. Can any Trader using FXTM Nigeria(not the offshore parent body) tell what his experience has been? Live trading n withdrawal of profit? Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pweetychyka(f): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Thanks dearie! Will give u updates

AK284:

Yes dear pls help yourself here :babypips.com is your starting place.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
#GBPCHF, 1.4903 or current price could be your sell trade for the month.
if you already in buy, you could skillfully sell hedge it from here...if it the resistance broke your buy wins ,if black monday low gets broken then your sell trade wins.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
NFP,,,,,, THE NEWS GBP PAIR IS WAITING FOR FOR GOOD RIDE grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
SEE ASONTO grin AM TAKEN GBP.AUD grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
NFP 173k (below expectation(buy for eu) )and UR= 5.1% (sell for eu) just came out now, prof OKUN'S law did not take place, play your cards well. any upward movement(eu) will be returned and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
currentprice:
SEE ASONTO grin AM TAKEN GBP.AUD grin

eat tire on the bold grin

time to move SL to break-even

could have bought Gbp.USD instead if not because of the reason that man above me stated grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.