Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (599214 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
brainbucks:

That folk is just here to entertain.

She's nothing but an overzealous newbie.. Which is quite normal. undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Karlebolu:

She's nothing but an overzealous newbie.. Which is quite normal. undecided

I very seriously doubt both the "she" and "newbie" parts of the equation though.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Mftivi: 12:45am On Dec 01, 2015
favourume:

Thank you, God go help

check my profile contact me I will give you free materials to teach you rightly so your charts wont be like graphic arts like those above grin grin

Disclaimer am not trying to chyke her abeg.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 1:36am On Dec 01, 2015
I hope ds goes for free?

Mftivi:

check my profile contact me I will give you free materials to teach you rightly so your charts wont be like graphic arts like those above grin grin

Disclaimer am not trying to chyke her abeg.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 2:24am On Dec 01, 2015
sell stop on oil @44.40
tp 43.40
Sl 45.00
Lets see how it plays out
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by wealthyhrt: 4:03am On Dec 01, 2015
please i have a question to forex gurus here.please, i got a mail from a guy that said that if i open a forex account and fund it with 16000 and then i send him 4500 for his fuel and stuffs, then i wil send him my password and username(not my pins), that he wil be trading with my account and that he can raise a reasonable profit within ten months on that same account.please, i am good in forex, so gurus and fathers in this ministry,advise your boy.
is that true and is that possible? without me being scammed or duped?
he sent me his testimonial of his successes but i need to here from U men of calibre
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 4:18am On Dec 01, 2015
Sl silver hit
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 5:08am On Dec 01, 2015
Sorry bro.....better days ahead

frenchman2:
Sl silver hit
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 6:01am On Dec 01, 2015
wealthyhrt:
please i have a question to forex gurus here.please, i got a mail from a guy that said that if i open a forex account and fund it with 16000 and then i send him 4500 for his fuel and stuffs, then i wil send him my password and username(not my pins), that he wil be trading with my account and that he can raise a reasonable profit within ten months on that same account.please, i am good in forex, so gurus and fathers in this ministry,advise your boy.
he sent me his testimonial of his successes but i need to here from U men of calibre
scam.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 6:02am On Dec 01, 2015
brainbucks:

That folk is just here to entertain.
Infact, devil is more involved in forex than God sef grin its newbie syndrom sha. with time she'll come around
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Owliver:
scam.
Not necessarily.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Edd1e(m): 6:17am On Dec 01, 2015
what some pple called artwork/world map is 50 pips in profit (half position met already) just some analysis of price disequilibrium of kijun sen (ichimoku), if d artwork/world map is what makes me money, i better stick to it, thanks to 'chaostrader63' my mentor and 'akil stokes' the harmonic guru.

i bet some pple are just here to make noise here and there, they don't have anything to offer concerning trading or even if they trade at all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2015
brainbucks:

Not necessarily.
fuel money? lol thats definitely scam
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 6:23am On Dec 01, 2015
Just sold AUDJPY with a 30pips SL.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2015
Owliver:
fuel money? lol thats definitely scam

ah yea you actually have a point there.

still won't bet against a possible genuine intention there though
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 01, 2015
Edd1e:
what some pple called artwork/world map is 50 pips in profit (half position met already) just some analysis of price disequilibrium of kijun sen (ichimoku), if d artwork/world map is what makes me money, i better stick to it, thanks to 'chaostrader63' my mentor and 'akil stokes' the harmonic guru.

i bet some pple are just here to make noise here and there, they don't have anything to offer concerning trading or even if they trade at all

uncle master knock yourself out nobody is crucifying you for choosing what works for you.

It's just that we must all accept that one man's meat can be another man's poison.

personally that kinda gory artwork can give me a headache just staring at it - and I've been trading for 7yrs only.

I know no forex pro who cannot just look at his bare charts and plot out how to make 50pips without all that...ummm... (what do i even call it?) design overload(?).

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 6:43am On Dec 01, 2015
I think we are here to impact each other and not to show off.
U may prefer clumsy chat while I prefer naked trading and that does not mean we must all go the same direction in our chat outlook.

What I think is important is how well we can bring TRADE ALERT, I meant good one where others can also join the trade and make good pips thereby enriching others financially....

Let us stop all this noise about harmonic or demonic......

One love to all gurus in the house

Edd1e:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 6:45am On Dec 01, 2015
Respect...U had a nice entry AU is shorting rt now...lolz

Respect

Owliver:
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 7:01am On Dec 01, 2015
adeniyia33:
Respect...U had a nice entry AU is shorting rt now...lolz

Respect

AU push upward 0.7239 was just cos of rate. its likely to sell. jpy pairs are more likely to sell. audusd really gave me a slow run yesterday so i dont want to trade it. goodluck sire
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2015
Ok. U may find it funny that the GPBAUD order of yesterday is still on as i send this.

I had to maually monitor all 2ru..but hope now rise as the pair is touching BE now...

Thanks

Owliver:
AU push upward 0.7239 was just cos of rate. its likely to sell. jpy pairs are more likely to sell. audusd really gave me a slow run yesterday so i dont want to trade it. goodluck sire
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Edd1e(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2015
adeniyia33:
I think we are here to impact each other and not to show off.
U may prefer clumsy chat while I prefer naked trading and that does not mean we must all go the same direction in our chat outlook.

What I think is important is how well we can bring TRADE ALERT, I meant good one where others can also join the trade and make good pips thereby enriching others financially....

Let us stop all this noise about harmonic or demonic......

One love to all gurus in the house

Nobody Is Showing Off Brother, U Want 'trade Alerts', Well, The Ones U Generated Urself Are The Best Trade Alerts U'l Ever Gonna Get, Neva Depend On Anybody's Trade Alert But Urself. Believe Me, I Learnt Dat The Hard Way

The Gurus Here And Myself Are Still Going To Post Trade Alerts Here Good Or Bad, But As U Know 'the Market Is Going To Do What's Going To Do' Irrespective Of Analysis. I Hope U Understand...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Edd1e(m): 7:19am On Dec 01, 2015
Owliver:
true. even nial fuller forming king of price action now uses indicators to support. i used to trade bare price action but no way i added momentum indicator. they are lagging but not bad at all

Thank You Sir, Finally Sum1 Understands My Perspective. Thanks Jare. Happy Pips....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Edd1e(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2015
brainbucks:

Like I implied earlier, different strokes for different folks. You are very much entitled to a strategy that works for you. If it rakes in the pips and stacks you currency, hey, who the hell am I to suggest otherwise to you?

It's just not my cup of tea, is all I'm saying.

I can tell you for a fact that I have not an iota of an idea what all those technical jargon you listed there are. And to be honest I'd rather not know.

I spent my first year trading here in Nigeria, next three years abroad, and three years since back again here. Not once have I met a seasoned trader who didn't prefer actually seeing the charts to trade on. Nope, not once. So you might be a pioneer in your own right. Enjoy.

Enjoy...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2015
Owliver:
closed this trade with -17pips. watching to buy GBPAUD. i hope i wont regret closing it grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2015
wealthyhrt:
please i have a question to forex gurus here.please, i got a mail from a guy that said that if i open a forex account and fund it with 16000 and then i send him 4500 for his fuel and stuffs , then i wil send him my password and username (not my pins) , that he wil be trading with my account and that he can raise a reasonable profit within ten months on that same account.please, i am good in forex, so gurus and fathers in this ministry,advise your boy.

fuel money grin grin,,,, don't forget to add food money join grin afterall the guy no ask for your pin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2015
^ grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2015
Owliver and currentprice

na only god go forgive una o... you should have just added plus a pack of condoms, just in case the guy actually decides to get busy forreal.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2015
^that is true OOO,,, Alhaji's babe plenty for sabo the place he wan go trade forex grin grin grin

abeg i don reach office

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.