Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (599226 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
jamace:
I'm carrying over this trade to next week. Trade in profit but target not met.
Trade closed in profit but target not met.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
USDCAD

BUY @ 1.2640

SL 100pips

TP 1.31800

Apply due diligence..

This is a long term trade hoping to catch the monthly PA setup

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ogadeolu: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Good thread at all...u guyz r the bomb, i have a few question though. i hv been following this thread since the beginning of this year...my oga n madam in the house plz help .

1. what is split trading?
2. what is a swing trading?
3. what is NFP?
4. What is PA?
5. Is forextime ECN/STP broker or a Market broker?
6. i cannot trade brent crude on my mt4 platform, is there anything i need to activate to trade crude?

Thank you all in anticipation of your responses.

Happy green pips yo'all.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kashif(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
ogadeolu:
Good thread at all...u guyz r the bomb, i have a few question though. i hv been following this thread since the beginning of this year...my oga n madam in the house plz help .
3. what is NFP?
4. What is PA?
6. i cannot trade brent crude on my mt4 platform, is there anything i need to activate to trade crude?
Happy green pips yo'all.

Google them.

If you can't trade oil, your broker most likely does not offer it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
seyejohn94:
Close below 1211.5 will sell gold stp is 50pips tp is 1190..

Nothing is guaranteed..
Happy trading....

Order triggered...

Nothing is guaranteed....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
From my side.
1. Split trading means splitting your entry trades into 3 or 4 or 5 or 6. instead of entering it once. For instance, if you want to enter a 4lot size trade, you split it into 4, you inter the 1lot and another 1lot and another 1lot and the last 1lot. It has an advantage because you exit the trades at different levels while you allow others to run further based on you Strategy while bringing your stoploss to breakeven. This is good because the movement of this FOREX trading is unpredictable. It also helps you to get enough dollars from a TRENDING MOVEMENT.
2. Swing trading. DEFINITION of 'Swing Trading'

A style of trading that attempts to capture gains in a forex trading within one to four days. Swing traders use technical analysis to look for currency pairs with short-term price momentum. These traders aren't interested in the fundamental or intrinsic value of the currency pair, but rather in their price trends and patterns
3. NFP means Non Farm Payroll. USD Change in Non-farm Payrolls

Monthly change in employment excluding the farming sector. Non-farm payrolls is the most closely watched indicator in the Employment Situation, considered the most comprehensive measure of job creation in the US. Such a distinction makes the NFP figure highly significant, given the importance of labor to the US economy. Specifically, political pressures come into play, as the Fed is responsible for keeping employment in a healthy range and utilizes interest rate changes to do so. A surge in new Non-farm Payrolls suggests rising employment and potential inflation pressures, which the Fed often counters with rate increases. On the other hand, a consistent decline in Non-farm Employment suggests a slowing economy, which makes a decline in rates more likely. This is one of the fundamental news that moves the forex market. Its from USA and it is a potent Macro-economic parameter that tells you how strong or week USA economy is. NFP is released every first Friday of the month.
4.PA
5. Forextime is a Forex broker that offers ecn/stp and others
6. Chat with your broker about brent crude.
Thats my olocomaci, and my olocomaci is devoid of olocopatial.
Others can help please.
ogadeolu:

3. what is NFP?
4. What is PA?

Happy green pips yo'all.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 2:38am On Mar 03, 2015
jamace:
GBP/AUD
SELL @ 1.98000
TP @ 1.97000
SL @ 1.99000

Good Luck
Trade at breakeven. Hold trade. Trade still valid.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 6:23am On Mar 03, 2015
jamace:
Trade at breakeven. Hold trade. Trade still valid.
Target hit. Trade closed.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2015
Morning trade buy USDJPY now at 119.66, take profit 100pips stoploss 100pips.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2015
ej is seriously bullish now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2015
in motion...
iheanyiebeneze:
Morning trade buy USDJPY now at 119.66, take profit 100pips stoploss 100pips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
yeah after 20pips you move SL to entry. That's break-even

sir, what i do is that i don't just move SL to entry price, i add 5-10pips so if price move against me a little $ enters my acct.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2015
frenchman2:

sir, what i do is that i don't just move SL to entry price, i add 5-10pips so if price move against me a little $ enters my acct.
that's not BE... BE is at that entry point where you lose or gain nothing if price goes against you... In ur case, peeps say "BE + 10pips... Do you get?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2015
hi folks,
went short on gbpnzd at 2.0383
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kashif(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2015
fxbomovi:
ej is seriously bullish now

Where?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2015
EUR/JPY
BUY @ 133.720
TP @ 134.720
SL @ 132.720

Good Luck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ogadeolu: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
From my side.
1. Split trading means splitting your entry trades into 3 or 4 or 5 or 6. instead of entering it once. For instance, if you want to enter a 4lot size trade, you split it into 4, you inter the 1lot and another 1lot and another 1lot and the last 1lot. It has an advantage because you exit the trades at different levels while you allow others to run further based on you Strategy while bringing your stoploss to breakeven. This is good because the movement of this FOREX trading is unpredictable. It also helps you to get enough dollars from a TRENDING MOVEMENT.
2. Swing trading. DEFINITION of 'Swing Trading'

A style of trading that attempts to capture gains in a forex trading within one to four days. Swing traders use technical analysis to look for currency pairs with short-term price momentum. These traders aren't interested in the fundamental or intrinsic value of the currency pair, but rather in their price trends and patterns
3. NFP means Non Farm Payroll. USD Change in Non-farm Payrolls

Monthly change in employment excluding the farming sector. Non-farm payrolls is the most closely watched indicator in the Employment Situation, considered the most comprehensive measure of job creation in the US. Such a distinction makes the NFP figure highly significant, given the importance of labor to the US economy. Specifically, political pressures come into play, as the Fed is responsible for keeping employment in a healthy range and utilizes interest rate changes to do so. A surge in new Non-farm Payrolls suggests rising employment and potential inflation pressures, which the Fed often counters with rate increases. On the other hand, a consistent decline in Non-farm Employment suggests a slowing economy, which makes a decline in rates more likely. This is one of the fundamental news that moves the forex market. Its from USA and it is a potent Macro-economic parameter that tells you how strong or week USA economy is. NFP is released every first Friday of the month.
4.PA
5. Forextime is a Forex broker that offers ecn/stp and others
6. Chat with your broker about brent crude.
Thats my olocomaci, and my olocomaci is devoid of olocopatial.
Others can help please.

Thank you my oga
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
You are highly welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infofirst(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
You are highly welcomed.

Kudos brother
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
You are warmly welcomed.
infofirst:

Kudos brother
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by martog: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nice job mates!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pinbar(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
mutik1977:

my account is gone. oh know why

why why why me. this life don dey tire me.

please i do just know what to do. 60% gone. split trading didn't save me

Just tell me how to raised money again. my heart is heavy here. What is all dis. someone pls come to my rescue. need to stop following & opening dis thread

why are u doing this to yourself ? How long do you want to keep going in cycles ? why do you keep doing the same thing hoping to get another result ?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sorry my brother,Where is your breakeven again, You should thank me for giving you breakeven method. That should have helped you here. Its it not better to use BE than have negative. And dollar is very high now. Once again sorry, and do not challenge a professional Forex trading again. You should better learn from him for the future.
mutik1977:

my account is gone. oh know why

why why why me. this life don dey tire me.

please i do just know what to do. 60% gone. split trading didn't save me

Just tell me how to raised money again. my heart is heavy here. What is all dis. someone pls come to my rescue. need to stop following & opening dis thread
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
You are highly welcomed.
martog:
Nice job mates!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
edited
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
pinbar:

why are u doing this to yourself ? How long do you want to keep going in cycles ? why do you keep doing the same thing hoping to get another result ?

I just tire for the boy/man. When I saw the USDCAD alert, I was like "when CAD GDP news is coming out by 2:30" , the phrase "use your due diligence" has been over flogged on this trade.

I don't just know for him. angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
grin

0.08 lot on 150$ am i going to call the split average down or what

Smh
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Karlebolu:

I just tire for the boy/man. When I saw the USDCAD alert, I was like "when CAD GDP news is coming out by 2:30" , the phrase "use your due diligence" has been over flogged on this trade.

I don't just know for him. angry

then no need for dis thread. if we are nt sure of trade no need posting. do u know the value of 30,000 naira to me. u even called me boy. not ur fault

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.