Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,328 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (598305 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2015
presciainter:

@Benpuzzy, that Chart was not ichimoku but my system is actually based on Ichimoku. I hope to be around in 2016.
Thank you for remaining active
Remain blessed
Good to hear that, we anticipate your full presence come 2016.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ayox2003: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hi all,

Its nice that we have more ladies joining in and learning to trade. Trading is a journey to knowing yourself, asides the money it brings in. So to have an edge in the market, you have to be able to spend time and find your own unique approach to trading - something that works for you. This unique approach might be a combination of different methods and tools that you have tried and tested over time to give you a good risk-reward-ratio (RRR). Yes, sometimes it takes time and perseverance to get to that point but if you can endure and listen carefully to the vibes of the market, then you will find your way. Next year,
1) get a journal; record your trades.
2)Write/type what happened in the market when you lost, what happened in the market when you made more than the expected reward - a news, a hammer;
3)Monitor your entry points and exits
4)Ask questions here and other forums.

This curiousity would create a unique trading experience that would help find your True North and eventually become a sophisticated trader.

Read this for some motivation What is it like to make millions trading? and some psychology The Power Of Embracing Pain

I wish everyone a prosperous 2016 with more greens.

Frawzey

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
currentprice:
is this real or end of the year joke,,,,,,,, so somebody here take me as i am with little contribution but plenty teeth grin

if it real thank you for the offer not interested.

we will make much more money next year grin

Thank you too much owliver,, benbuzzy my paddy paddy..
You were selected because you are among they few humble and honest traders in the house. I supported the motion because you have always protected the newbies from the "marketers" that comes to this forum, this will afford you the opportunity to do more.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
I will buy GU at 1.4800 for a 100pips take profit. RRR=1;1

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Edd1e(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
wink wink wink grin grin grin hello
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
trade activated, make sure you bring stop loss to BE when market goes 40pips in your favor.
iheanyiebeneze:
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by omejeo: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
i will participate fully come next year. hope our ogas will turn back to make this place the place to be and help newbies to alleviate poverty facing this country NIGERIA come 2016

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
benpuzzy:
You were selected because you are among they few humble and honest traders in the house. I supported the motion because you have always protected the newbies from the "marketers" that comes to this forum, this will afford you the opportunity to do more.

Lol you must be one of the big fans of GEJ. grin cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Sunnycliff(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
currentprice:
is this real or end of the year joke,,,,,,,, so somebody here take me as i am with little contribution but plenty teeth grin

if it real thank you for the offer not interested.

we will make much more money next year grin

Thank you too much owliver,, benbuzzy my paddy paddy..

Are you turning down the offer of being our 2016 FTA ANCHORMAN?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
jorel1:

Oga does what i wrote there look like the pussy licking and love making business you do in Abuja? You better respect yourself and stop quoting me if you don't have any meaningful thing to write or, do you think that we are here for child's play? Enough of this your busy-body and stupidity.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
benpuzzy:
Oga does what i wrote there look like the pussy licking and love making business you do in Abuja? You better respect yourself and stop quoting me if you don't have any meaningful thing to write or, do you think that we are here for child's play? Enough of this your busy-body and stupidity.

I lick pussy in free time and when i need quick money except during trading hours ..
And my pussy licking business was badly affected by GEJs supposedly masked humble and honest behavior.

I hope now am able to convince you , how your comment relates to my pussy licking business.

However, Its a pity I refuse to open some fake account related to pips to gain some reputation and I won't. Since you are one of those douche who tends to run a profile background check when someone offends you , probably due to personal low self esteem (while you running a double or triple profile )to compare level of stupidity with yours , well sorry you hit the wrong one this time.
Maybe your wife's pussy was one the disqualified pussies i refused last week cheesy grin stupid prick

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
^^^ Okay...am I missing something here?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 1:32am On Dec 30, 2015
Moneyyy:
^^^ Okay...am I missing something here?

grin grin grin

It's not only you, I'm also missing something here.

Benpu.zzy sounds like Sche.vcy(I'm not sure I got the spelling right). He was the first person to accuse Jo.re1 of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2015
Ending the year with quarrel is not the best. Lets forgive and forget any vituperation.
benpuzzy:
jorel1:

I lick pussy in free time and when i need quick money except during trading hours ..
And my pussy licking business was badly affected by GEJs supposedly masked humble and honest behavior.
I hope now am able to convince you , how your comment relates to my pussy licking business.
However, Its a pity I refuse to open some fake account related to pips to gain some reputation and I won't. Since you are one of those douche who tends to run a profile background check when someone offends you , probably due to personal low self esteem (while you running a double or triple profile )to compare level of stupidity with yours , well sorry you hit the wrong one this time.
Maybe your wife's pussy was one the disqualified pussies i refused last week cheesy grin stupid prick
jorel1:

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by omejeo: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2015
we don't want this whats app thing.join group come 2016 if u cannot post your trade alert here or any useful information here pls forget about it .let make this thread or group interested next year thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2015
exit with 20pips , as one of us here says 20pips a day for him is more than 15 times what Bank of america pays him.
iheanyiebeneze:

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
let do end of the year call grin

WHO IS BUYING EUR.USD WITH ME NOW

ENTER RISK/REWARD ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN SYSTEM

read my siggy 1st

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
BREAKOUT ! BREAKOUT !! BREAKOUT !!! by 7pm to 8pm Nigerian time.
On AUDUSD.
Not yet clear which way, but i expect it to be on the south direction as we close-in the QUADRILATERAL set-up in the next 3hours.
Lets watch out.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Oladg2: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION OF BINARY DIGGER BELOW.
AND MAKE SURE YOU READ MANUAL ,VERY IMPORTANT.
YOU CAN ALSO JOIN US ON WHATSAPP GROUP.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE CONTACT ME ON +2348104751696 .

http://www.4shared.com/rar/pi-t1y0Zba/BINARY_DIGGER_UPDATED.html

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Karlebolu:

grin grin grin

It's not only you, I'm also missing something here.

Benpu.zzy sounds like Sche.vcy(I'm not sure I got the spelling right). He was the first person to accuse Jo.re1 of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...

they are two different trader,,,,,, benpuzzy is forex is sweet Shevychen2 is no nonsense of a trader if you bring it hot he gives you hottest though he left the house for this same guy accused of Kitty-Cat licking
grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Year -end pressure will soon come in, hence am selling GU now @1.4840 for a 40pips take profit. rrr=1;1

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
currentprice:

they are two different trader,,,,,, benpuzzy is forex is sweet Shevychen2 is no nonsense of a trader if you bring it hot he gives you hottest though he left the house for this same guy accused of Kitty-Cat licking
grin
Lol, the guy only asked him to leave forex trading for pussy licking business, which I guess he humbly inclined to..
Obviously his absence shows business has been good.... grin
Close this topic , else you 'll be accused of forex trading cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Moneyyy:

I'm selling for 20 pips.

Moneyyy:

Got it as usual and I'm out. Happy trading y'all!

thought you have left forex for us for holiday as you painted it here in your previous post grin,,,,, as if you will not near your laptop grin grin

with what am seeing on candle price,,, EUR.USD will end the year shooting up...i will hold my trade unless yesterday low taken out
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
market in GREEN bring stop loss to BE.
iheanyiebeneze:
Year -end pressure will soon come in, hence am selling GU now @1.4840 for a 40pips take profit. rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
getting ready to trade AUDUSD breakout
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Moneyyy: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Edd1e(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kai Guys, Una Wan Dry The Market?.. grin
Kai Guys, Una Wan Dry The Market?.. Oya, Make Una Close Shop Sapsap...

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.