Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread (42710 Views)

School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 / 2016/2017 OOU Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by Utenwu: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hi, pls can i get medicine with 190 jamb score at kogi state university? And when will their post jamb form be on sale?
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by Charlesschools: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Want to gain admission into Nigeria University and your
score is low for the course you applied for and also you
need help processing your admission and accomodation to
stay during post utme examination, contact Mr Charles for
assistance: 08153049342...
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by Owobobrown(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
promisechild:
the pastquestions will be made available soon.
when will the pastquestions be available and in what format, hardcopy or softcopy thanks
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by promisechild(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Utenwu:
Hi, pls can i get medicine with 190 jamb score at kogi state university? And when will their post jamb form be on sale?
yes u can but it depends on ur performance in postume.

The postume usually comes up during august-september. But as at now no date yet.
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by promisechild(m): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Owobobrown:
when will the pastquestions be available and in what format, hardcopy or softcopy thanks
the PQ will b out soon and it is going to be both on hardcopy and soft copy.
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by Owobobrown(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2015
promisechild:
the PQ will b out soon and it is going to be both on hardcopy and soft copy.
so when should we be expecting it.
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by promisechild(m): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Owobobrown:
so when should we be expecting it.
next month
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by Owobobrown(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
promisechild:
next month
ok boss
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by oyetolu: 8:20am On May 12, 2015
My people let me gv u a good new ...there is one private university in benin republic and is very, very chp I graduate from there and am doing my NYSC now I study biomedical science and we have nursing register in both nigeria and west africa...just chk the the site www.eduifangni.org or www.ubuteduonline.org the name of the sku is edexcel university,,,if u like the sku just call me on 07031152986 the sku feels is 60k per simita. And nursing,pharmacy,law all health science is 75k per simita,,,just call me for more detains
... I will gv u more detains about the sku and is nt far at all to idiroko,,,it just like nigeria but is another county...no jamb no post utme
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by promisechild(m): 4:03pm On May 23, 2015
why is the room so cold like dis
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by promisechild(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ksu Post ume Gist Kogi State university is one of the State Universities that has much competition in term of admission. It will be sine qua non for each student to equipped themselves vividly for the Almighty Ksu post ume exams. Truth be told Ksu postume is not that difficult in axeing all you just need to know is to master the pattern of the exams and as such I will be giving you the subjects you will be asked in the exams based on your faculty in other for adequate preparations. 1. Faculty of Natural Sciences , Agriculture and Medicine - Mathematics, English, biology ,physics and Chemistry 2. Faculty of Arts and humanities including Faculty of Law - Mathematics, English,government, Crk and economics 3. Faculty of Social sciences- Mathematics, English, government, economics, geography 4. Faculty of managements - mathematics, english , government, economics and commerce. Each subject of these five subjects you will be tested in, in the exams carries 6questions each summed up to be 30 questions. The time allocated to doing this exams is 30mins computer time but 15minutes in normal. Speed and accuracy is needed for a successful outcome. Concerning the postume exam date I was fortunate to meet with one of the stakeholders of the school and i tried to inquiry some information concerning the postume from him and thus he assertted " we don't want to waste resources anyhow immediately after the gst exams for the 100level students we will conduct the exams." drawing an inference from his propositions the postume is seemingly to come off in September because Gst exams is starting on the 24th of August or there abo
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by promisechild(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
what is happening in this room? it is to boring for my liking. Bring on questions about KSU and I will reply u.
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by promisechild(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
KSU POST UME GIST Having posted the pattern of the KSU post ume exam here sometimes last week, I have been receiving so many messages from the aspirants concerning the material they should use for preparation. I have been perturbed with the rate fake past questions are been paraded as KSU own, the truth is that KSU doesn't have an official past questions, the only seemly past questions i can recommend is ULTIMIDATE KEY POINTS, that aside KSU postume is not difficult at all, you just need adequate preparation for it. Concerning the material to use in studying for the exams I will recommend your jamb and waec past questions. Ksu does not set new questions in their exams, I remember when I did my post ume then most of the questions I saw were extracted from the jamb series, consequently and those who did after my set, so I will implore you all to make jamb and waec past questions your guide, try to solve from year 2000 to year 2012 because that is where the questions are majorly set from according to my research. Concerning the date of the post ume exams as I wrote in my last post the post ume exam will hold in September by the grace of God. Wish you all sucess as you prepare for your postume exams. # ksu_palava and # madeinksu
by Theocracy

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by Mark23(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2015
Can somebody of 15 years gain admission?
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by promisechild(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2015
Mark23:
Can somebody of 15 years gain admission?
to jamb the minimum age in securing admission into the university is 16years but I don't think that policy is realistic in KSU because there dozen of young folks out there in KSU.
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by promisechild(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2015
Good morning all aspirants of the the prestigious KSU.
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by Mark23(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hav dey started selling post utme form?
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by promisechild(m): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
At last Kogi state university 2015\2016 Post ume is out

2015/2016 POST UTME SCREENING HOLDS FROM 1st-8th SEPTEMBER, 2015. This is to inform all candidates for admission into Kogi State University, Anyigba, for the 2015/2016 Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE (MOST PREFERED INSTITUTION ONLY), that they would be screened through a Computer- Based Test (CBT), in their subject combinations similar to UTME, starting from Tuesday 1st and ending on Tuesday 8th September, 2015 for UTME Candidates. Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test. All candidates who have not met the required JAMB subject combination for the courses applied will not be short-listed for the POST-UTME Screening exercise. Therefore endeavor to check your name on-line on the institution's portal: www.ksuportal.edu.ng before payment into Kogi State University Post- UTME Account at any Zenith Bank Plc through the X-PATH plathform.
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by promisechild(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Check your eligibility status in the link below by inputting your jamb registration no

www.ksuportal.edu.ng/utme/ConfirmName.aspx
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by Edunews: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2015
promisechild:
KSU POST UME GIST
Having posted the pattern of the KSU post ume
exam here sometimes last week, I have been
receiving so many messages from the aspirants
concerning the material they should use for
preparation. I have been perturbed with the rate
fake past questions are been paraded as KSU own,
the truth is that KSU doesn't have an official past
questions, the only seemly past questions i can
recommend is ULTIMIDATE KEY POINTS, that aside
KSU postume is not difficult at all, you just need
adequate preparation for it.
Concerning the material to use in studying for the
exams I will recommend your jamb and waec past
questions. Ksu does not set new questions in their
exams, I remember when I did my post ume then
most of the questions I saw were extracted from
the jamb series, consequently and those who did
after my set, so I will implore you all to make jamb
and waec past questions your guide, try to solve
from year 2000 to year 2012 because that is where
the questions are majorly set from according to my
research.
Concerning the date of the post ume exams as I
wrote in my last post the post ume exam will hold
in September by the grace of God.
Wish you all sucess as you prepare for your
postume exams.
# ksu_palava and # madeinksu

by Theocracy

@Promise, Do You have any Soft Copy of the Post UTME Past Questuions and Answers even if its only 2 Years.

I Believe your view is Insightful and have been shared to all here: https://www.facebook.com/postutmeforms

We would be glad if you can get us a real copy of the Original Past Question. Thats the only way we can open the eye of applicants.
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by bokunrawo(m): 6:53am On Aug 24, 2015
When is the exact date of kogi state university putme
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by promisechild(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2015
Kogi State University, Anyigba has released it recently conducted postume result for 2015/2016 applicants

log on to www.ksuportal.edu.ng to check yours.
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by adeoyetayo1: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2015
I score 44 biochemistry any hope?
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by speak2femz: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
promisechild:
Kogi State University, Anyigba has released it recently conducted postume result for 2015/2016 applicants

log on to www.ksuportal.edu.ng to check yours.
what's up? Do you know if Zenith has started generating pins for Post Graduate Admission payment?
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by promisechild(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
speak2femz:

what's up? Do you know if Zenith has started generating pins for Post Graduate Admission payment?
I will get back to you concerning that.
Re: Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread by promisechild(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
adeoyetayo1:
I score 44 biochemistry any hope?
there is hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall / Father Christmas In A Primary School In Ogun State (pix) / Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.