Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) (45635 Views)

Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) / See What Happened @ Western Union 20 Years Anniverssary & End Of The Year Party. / Anambra State Indigenes In Ivory Coast Marks Their End Of The Year Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by scarr: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Enoquin:
Creative but too busy

negativity drives some people's lives like an agbero drives molue..........ITS CRAZY angry
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by luigiajah(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
I pray o. Bt u knw on interestin topics lyk these, u only see pple shoutin 'GEJ is working'. I guess d poster z jst goin arnd d way. Bt is dis d gr8 Ajah excel??
Nah... IT'S HIS BRO
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
luigiajah:
Nah... IT'S HIS BRO
Issorait. My greetings 2 him o. Btw, who r u gonna vote 4? Ur rsns...
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by luigiajah(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
Issorait. My greetings 2 him o. Btw, who r u gonna vote 4? Ur rsns...
I think GEJ is the best option, I believe he achieve more within the next 4 Years and Also Wish To See His Vision 2020... Another Reason Is That The Very Day Election Results Are Announced And Buhari Wins... You're just resurrecting the Niger Delta Militants
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by wiseman2011(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wow ! Thumb up. Good job.
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by AISHBAMBA: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2015

Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Dramadiddy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
alligatorswerve:
vision 2020. I presume
might be earlier than you think
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
luigiajah:
I think GEJ is the best option, I believe he achieve more within the last 4 Years and Also Wish To See His Vision 2020...
Thank God u only said 'I think'. Bt do u really fink he achieved? 'more' relative to?
Another Reason Is That The Very Day Election Results Are Announced And Buhari Wins... You're just resurrecting the Niger Delta Militants
Bt is tht a gud reason to use ur only stake in d country's governance anyhow? Don't u think u're hiding behind fear? I'm votin GMB sha. Let d God's will candidate win is wht I pray 4.
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Krisddon: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
herald9:

You mean that's a cake?

it blows my brains tooshocked

No, it's foreign 'Okpa'.
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by simdam500(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Awesomeness sweeeeeeeeeeet!
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
cool
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by kccarew(f): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wow, what a cake, have u read the comment on it?
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Tattooboy: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
trisha01:
lol, creative.......abeg d person above me remove dat pix its irritatin sad
lol..if i were u i wudnt av posted at all.
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by HURMORTULA(f): 3:48am On Jan 03, 2015
Here's a Christmas tree made by Lemmie Cakes 'n' More for a company's end of the year party too.

Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by red101(f): 5:50am On Jan 03, 2015
that aunty deserves a promotion. haha
very creative.
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Terry68: 6:44am On Jan 03, 2015
Enoquin:
Creative but too busy
. For such a wonderful cake to have pop up from her imagination. I believe she knows what she was doing to suit that event. It could be her own way of sending a message across.

That should be more reason it looks busy.
Without that "in her style" I don't think the message will cut across.

It's a gorgeous creativity.

Thumbs up!
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Enoquin(f): 7:10am On Jan 03, 2015
scarr:

negativity drives some people's lives like an agbero drives molue..........ITS CRAZY angry
undecided You must him to whom all is pleasing in his eyes
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Samchelsea(m): 7:11am On Jan 03, 2015
Samzzy94:

Hahahahaha..... U sure say na cake him chop or na better punch him chop? grin
na cake ooo
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Samchelsea(m): 7:12am On Jan 03, 2015
picoba:

[size=38pt]
In this new year!
[/size]
abi
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Enoquin(f): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Terry68:
. For such a wonderful cake to have pop up from her imagination. I believe she knows what she was doing to suit that event. It could be her own way of sending a message across.

That should be more reason it looks busy.
Without that "in her style" I don't think the message will cut across.

It's a gorgeous creativity.

Thumbs up!

Well, if you check page 1, you'd see someone has posted a cake like that, the simpler version so it really isn't from her imagination. She made the cake based on what she had seen but decided to put more add-ons to create her own style. It isn't a bad thing, but her imagination went on overdrive.

When you put out your work for public consumption, you will not wow everyone over. To each his/her own
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Justiceotuya(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2015
very creative but the amount of sugar coating used in the design will give people diabetes oh!!!! Just kidding
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by olatunjin(m): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2015
Babyboy1986:
Hmmmmmm, Too busy.
Always try to appreciate people Job,look for the good aspect and appreciate their talent.The fact that you may be into the business doesn't make you better than them.God bless the Designer and God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Samzzy94(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2015
Samchelsea:
na cake ooo
The pesin who gave him dat cake must be very wicked cheesy
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2015
lalasticlala:
A Twitter user, @sisi_OPE, has just shared photos of some incredible cakes designed by her aunt for a firm’s end of the year party.

http://ynaija.com/all-sweetness-this-end-of-the-year-party-cake-will-blow-your-mind-see-photos/
naija are creative bt our environments hinder us.
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by damilola231(f): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols. It's not real, na photocopy. She just held it behind with lil icing.
Really! Yours is not real too? Cus urs looks very real
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by watered(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2015
Iamsynord:
Wow..but there is One Cake that I pray to eat out of this beautiful year ..This cake will not only blow ur mind but also change ur destiny ...its called the National Cake..By all means ,this year I will chop out of it grin
I scream sharp and loud Amen!!!
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Benzora(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wifey gave me a better version on my last birthday. It was really beautiful!

Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by scarr: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Enoquin:

undecided You must him to whom all is pleasing in his eyes
English pls undecided i dont speak online jargon angry
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Enoquin(f): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
smiley Of course, it'd be jargons; now move along
scarr:

English pls undecided i dont speak online jargon angry
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
C---r---e---a---t---i---v---i----t----y
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Babytina: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Waoh somone should tel me dis is nt real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why / Rihanatu Aruna Weds Tee-Clothiers Owner In Style (Fun Wedding Photos) / Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.