Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists (3848 Views)

Aregbesola Again: Muslim Vs Christian Vs Traditionalists (e Don Happen) / Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans / Atheists and Traditionalists Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2015
We wasted a lot of time in speculation last year. This year we will work.

2015 in Gods name we will free more souls from the clutches of the carpenter and the camel driver.

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by Joshthefirst(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

2015 in Gods name we will free more souls from the clutches of the carpenter and the camel driver.
you will try
Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by stinggy(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

With the backing of the gods, yes we can!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by Fulaman198(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

To you too Sir.

Are you still Mod of the Culture Section?

Yes sir, due to time constraints I haven't had as much time recently
Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Fulaman198:

Yes sir, due to time constraints I haven't had as much time recently

Aha i see cuz whoever is the current working Mod is very lax. Ive contacted that Mod several times to umblock my post banned by spambot for no reason on that tribes thread bu it never came to fruition.
Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
stinggy:

With the backing of the gods, yes we can!
undecided undecided

sad

grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by stinggy(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
chimkaire:
undecided undecided
sad grin lipsrsealed

The same way Musiwa uses it, what's happening to you bae? embarassed cry
cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
stinggy:

The same way Musiwa uses it, what's happening to you bae? embarassed cry
cheesy cheesy
lipsrsealed.
I'm good, thank you.
Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
I missed this
Sorry for being late

Happy new year to you to dear pagan9ja and happy new year to all my pagan brothers .

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
I missed this
Sorry for being late

Happy new year to you to dear pagan9ja and happy new year to all my pagan brothers .

And To you too!
Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by igbo2011(m): 6:41am On Feb 23, 2015
When are we going to celebrate Igbo holidays?

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by stinggy(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2015
igbo2011:
When are we going to celebrate Igbo holidays?
What business has that got to do with this thread? angry
Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by macof(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
stinggy:

It's a good idea wat Igbo2011 proposed. we have our own calendars and holidays that should be given more popularity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by igbo2011(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
stinggy:

Why do we always celebrate European holidays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR36n0rqmSU
Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
stinggy:

Why are you so stinggy when it comes to Tradition.
Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by stinggy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Why are you so stinggy when it comes to Tradition.

No bro grin

Let's just say I didn't understand what he meant in the first place. Can't b stingy to tradition smiley
Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by oracles27(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Happy new year pagan.
i am andrew benard.
i am doing a research...an unbiased research on the real hausa religion. Your write up has been up immense help already.
pLEASE...PLEASE contact in anyway you deem fit. I really do need your help with my research
oracleoffaith1@gmail.com
oracle_offaith@yahoo.com
oracle27
Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:16pm On May 16, 2015
oracles27:
Happy new year pagan.
i am andrew benard.
i am doing a research...an unbiased research on the real hausa religion. Your write up has been up immense help already.
pLEASE...PLEASE contact in anyway you deem fit. I really do need your help with my research
oracleoffaith1@gmail.com
oracle_offaith@yahoo.com
oracle27

What will you do with it? Write a book and make money from it?

Sorry to be rude. but let the region become recognised and come up first.
Re: Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 16, 2015
Happy new year heathens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? / Reasons Why You Should Not Bother To Read The Quran! / Visions Of Spiritual Warfare Before The Throne Room Of God The Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.