Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

#GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] (2889 Views)

Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) / Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by publisher(m): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2015
Bumped into this article just now, and even though I've always being Pro-GEJ, this write-up has strengthened my resolve to remain so.

I, @Publisher endorse this message.
smiley

http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2015/01/i-choose-goodluck-jonathan.html
I CHOOSE GOODLUCK JONATHAN.

My saddest experience as a Nigerian in this super-charged political dispensation is being constantly 'accused' of supporting Jonathan because I'm Igbo (even though Mr President is Ijaw). While Buhari continues to enjoy fanatical support from a certain section of Nigeria PURELY because of his tribe and religion.

I have pitched my tent with President Goodluck Jonathan and these are my reasons.

1. Privatization of Electricity sector was first muted in the 90s; other administrations foot dragged because of massive corruption in areas of awarding contracts to cronies to supply electricity equipments, transformers etc. Today, GOODLUCK JONATHAN has privatized the power sector and the new private owners are working round the clock to overhaul this 35-year crippled industry.

2. In Post-oil boom era of 70s, 80s, 90s and early 2000s, AGRICULTURE was turned into a social development programme where Government ‘begged’ citizens to return to farms while officials stole billions through fertilizer racket. Today, under GOODLUCK JONATHAN Agriculture has been transformed from a social programme into a BUSINESS. Fertilizer racketeering has ended while Farmers now receive Agricultural inputs from government through a modern E-wallet system. Nigeria’s food production has increased while food imports have dropped. FACT

3. For decades Nigerians traveling to the East spent hours stuck on the Benin-Ore Road, previous administrations including Buhari-led PTF looked the other way while Nigerians suffered and died on that road. GOODLUCK JONATHAN did not repair Benin-Ore road, his administration reconstructed it. Today, the once notorious Benin-Ore road is now a modern spectacle. Many more federal roads have been or are being overhauled or completely reconstructed, including the popular Lagos/Ibadan Expressway.

4. Before this administration, MOST of Nigeria’s vehicle assembling plants where dead and buried. Our economy wholly relied on imported cars through the ports or by land via Cotonou. Today, GOODLUCK JONATHAN’s automotive policy has revived the vehicle manufacturing and assembling industry in Nigeria. Hyundai, Nissan, and Peugeot have resumed car assembling in Nigeria. Innoson Motors, Nigeria’s first indigenous car-brand is being patronized and encouraged by government.

5. Previous governments starved and destroyed Nigeria’s Railway system so as to encourage use of Trailers on roads-a sector controlled by their cronies. Railway tracks throughout Nigeria were converted into ‘bend-down-select’ markets for second hand clothing. GOODLUCK JONATHAN’s government revived the rail system in incredible ways so much so that KPMG recently listed the almost complete Abuja-Kaduna Modern Rail System as one of the top 100 infrastructural developments in the world. When was the last time any Nigerian project received this type of international recognition?

6. Boko Haram was ‘empowered’ to bring this current administration to its knees; those who started the fire are now crying the loudest. Communities that once paid taxes to the sect and harbored members have now become constant target for the sect . Innocent adjoining communities and citizens are being killed, raped and kidnapped by these demons. The Nigerian army alongside brave citizens is constantly battling this evil sect, killing thousands thus far. However, no government in the world can prevent some of its ‘foolish citizens’ from wearing suicide vests and blowing themselves up killing other innocent people in the process. A few Northern Nigerian leaders that have the charismatic power to aggressively mobilize their people against Boko Haram have refused to do so until one of their own wins the presidential elections. GOODLUCK JONATHAN keeps on fighting terrorism.

7. GOODLUCK JONATHAN has built over nine (9) new federal universities; today EVERY Nigerian state has a federal university.

8. There was a time when Government Youth Empowerment programmes in Nigeria meant giving monthly stipends to young political thugs and their allies while the real Nigerian youth suffered. GOODLUCK JONATHAN created the YOUWIN scheme and for the first time in Nigeria's history, brilliant Nigerian youths with competitive business plans are becoming direct beneficiaries of government financial grants. The YOUWIN selection process is powered by reputable private consultants and as such bona-fide winners emerge without any connections with Abuja officials.

GOODLUCK JONATHAN’s government has outperformed his predecessors in spite of the horrible challenges of insecurity. Nigerians must not allow themselves to be hoodwinked by those pushing forward a re-branded religious bigot as alternative to President Goodluck Jonathan. Nigerians must not vote for an analogue leader, though 'probably' not corrupt but has a history of being easily swindled by his much more intelligent subordinates, be it in 1984 as a dumb military ruler, in the 1990s as PTF chairman and today as Asiwaju’s puppet.

So please, call me Igbo, TANoid, Jonathanian or whatever; if all Goodluck Jonathan gains at the 2015 polls is just ONE single vote, that would be my thumb print right there.

Vote GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN and NAMADI SAMBO in 2015.

Vote PDP

Please SHARE, SHARE AND KEEP SHARING!!!!!

#GoodluckCharm

[img]http://2.bp..com/-jhGHoitDvto/VKUGRsBYwsI/AAAAAAAAA-s/qlajVjd_RmY/s1600/goodluck.png[/img]

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by blemon44(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2015
GEJ is a gift from God to Nigerians

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by Adminisher: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2015
blemon44:
GEJ is a gift from God to Nigerians

This is guy is a bad market. His good luck is personally appropriated. He was not good luck for Alamieseyah and Yaradua. He is not good for Nigeria. We have lost N20trillion since this guy became president. Oil price was high... that was why he was able to do some things but he has returned us to a debtor nation.

I am watching a program on channels TV and the question was ''what have we done with the surplus'?''.

Please.. Nigeria is a very intelligent country. We usually can smell fake a mile off.
This man you are seeing in the picture is FAKE. He does not know half of what has been credited to him and cannot manage Nigeria at $55 a barrel oil price. The same mistake the country made with Obasanjo especially the political class in the SE voting him in place of False. In four years they were cursing the man butnit was too late.
Stop thinking tribally get this fake smile off the office of President. Think of your Children even those unborn. Get the fake clueless man out of office.

11 Likes

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by tonychristopher: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2015
publisher:
Bumped into this article just now, and even though I've always being Pro-GEJ, this write-up has strengthened my resolve to remain so.

I, @Publisher endorse this message.
smiley

[img]http://2.bp..com/-jhGHoitDvto/VKUGRsBYwsI/AAAAAAAAA-s/qlajVjd_RmY/s1600/goodluck.png[/img]

You said it all

7 Likes

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by tonychristopher: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:

This is guy is a bad market. His good luck is personally appropriated. He was not good luck for Alamieseyah and Yaradua. He is not good for Nigeria. We have lost N20trillion since this guy became president. Oil price was high... that was why he was able to do some things but he has returned us to a debtor nation.

I am watching a program on channels TV and the question was ''what have we done with the surplus'?''.

Please.. Nigeria is a very intelligent country. We usually can smell fake a mile off.
This man you are seeing in the picture is FAKE. He does not know half of what has been credited to him and cannot manage Nigeria at $55 a barrel oil price. The same mistake the country made with Obi especially the political class in the SE voting him in place of False. In four years they were cursing the man butnit was too late.
Stop thinking tribally get this fake smile off the office of President. Think of your Children even those unborn. Get the fake clueless man out of office.

Now who gave u the figures and how did u arrive at it

3 Likes

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by blemon44(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:

This is guy is a bad market. His good luck is personally appropriated. He was not good luck for Alamieseyah and Yaradua. He is not good for Nigeria. We have lost N20trillion since this guy became president. Oil price was high... that was why he was able to do things but he has returned us to a debtor nation. I am watching a program on channels TV and the question was ''what have we done with the surplus'?''

Please.. Nigeria is a very intelligent country. We usually can smell fake a mile off. This man you are suing in the picture is FAKE. He does not know half of what has been credited to him and cannot manage Nigeria at $55 a barrel oil price. The same mistake the country made with Obi especially the political class in the SE voting him in place of False. In four years they were cursing the man butnit was too late.
Stop thinking tribally get this fake smile off the office of President.

didn't you read before looking for who to quote

your past presidents what did they do concerning the growth of Nigeria?

if not to steal and make a way with the country's oil money

you've seen someone working and you are here complaining

i sincerely know that if it were you on that seat
you will do everything to loot all the money
and your reward will be to spend it in hell
Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by Adminisher: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

You said it all

A lot of you guys supporting GEJ have the following problems

1. Tribalism
2. Lack of understanding of how much Nigeria has made compared with what has been put on ground. Oil price was highest for GEJ and has now crashed catastrophically.
3. Fear of the North
4. Fear of Buhari
5. Participation in the looting of Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by tolurainbow(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2015
Story 4 d God's
Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by stebell(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:

1. Tribalism
2. Lack of understanding of how much Nigeria has made compared with what has been put on ground. Oil price was highest for GEJ and has now crashed catastrophically.
3. Fear of the North
4. Fear of Buhari

And yu are yu not afraid of GEJ? Is it not because he's Ijaw that's why yu hate him.
Btw, who is afraid of Buhari. He's loved by some section of the North cos he a religious bigot.
Unam it is the North that shud be afraid of the South cos they know wat can happen in any minute.

For ur info,
It is GEJ till Buhari shout Blood of JESUS.

6 Likes

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2015
Gej wether good or bad this is my new year resolution

3 Likes

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by Adminisher: 10:55am On Jan 01, 2015
blemon44:

didn't you read before looking for who to quote

your past presidents what did they do concerning the growth of Nigeria?

if not to steal and make a way with the country's oil money

you've seen someone working and you are here complaining

i sincerely know that if it were you on that seat
you will do everything to loot all the money
and your reward will be to spend it in hell

Ordinary Abacha got the country running at $11 a barrel and that was a miracle. Your man is the most unintelligent president in the history of Nigeria. You are un-exposed that is why second hand diesel trains, inadequate PPP infrastructure projects financed with Chinese money that my children will have to pay and half completed air ports are confusing you. Think of $60billion times 6 years; that is the money that Nigeria has made in six years from oil, gas, agric exports and taxes which is $360billion or N60 trillion. Please use your intellect to ask your self if you dont deserve at least ten times what you have gotten from the federal gov't. Please leave out state governments achievements even though we know Jonathan has been claiming credit for what a lot of state gov't have done. Lagos, Rivers, Kano, Osun, Edo and AkwaIbom are some of them
The BOKO HARAM war is bleeding Nigeria of N5billion a day because this Nincompoop of a president is too scared shirtless to call Generals to order and get value from them. Nigeria is now the most disgraced country in the world in terms of defence, the Chibok girls are missing, corruption is high, $10billion is missing and I have to go vote again for CLUELESS??. GOD FORBID !!!!!!! GMB 2015 - 2019.
Nigerians are not fooools. You can't 419 a 419er. Good luck should go home is time is over. Everything comes to an end.

3 Likes

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by tonychristopher: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:

1. Tribalism
3. Fear of the North
4. Fear of Buhari

Now this is what I think those supporting buhari have in common is that ..after due analysis I have come to look at them as ethno religious jinogist and chauvinist

Now you have displayed that ..is Jonathan the one that caused global glut in oil and is he the one that manipulated price . But if I may ask why row you particular about oil price are you in Niger Delta or do you want to reap where you sis not sow

Now who told you that people are scared of north .as it not the north the same Igbo fought for three good years ..what people are scared of is that north is inept ..they lack leadership skills this has shown in their region backwardness . The northern region is educationally economically and mortally bankrupt with religion clouding their reasoning ..progressive in the south don't want Ringo back to that era

Now what I think the pro APC sympathisers suffer is collective amnesia and servitude mentality

If north wants to rule first they should get their region in order and be at par with the south east and south south ..this is when we can listen

As of now buhari is a liability politically speaking ...I will not forgive myself if I vote him

My 2cent advise

Stay away from delusion ..he ain't the chosen one

5 Likes

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by blemon44(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:

Ordinary Abacha got the country running at $11 a barrel and that was a miracle. Your man is the most unintelligent president in the history of Nigeria. You are un-exposed that is why second hand diesel trains, inadequate PPP infrastructure projects financed with Chinese money that my children will have to pay and half completed air ports are confusing you. Think of $60billion times 6 years; that is the money that Nigeria has made in six years from oil, gas, agric exports and taxes which is $360billion or N60 trillion. Please use your intellect to ask your self if you dont deserve at least ten times what you have gotten from the federal gov't. Please leave out state governments achievements even though we know Jonathan has been claiming credit for what a lot of state gov't have done. Lagos, Rivers, Kano, Owen, Edo and AkwaIbom are some of them
The BOKO HARAM war is bleeding Nigeria of N5billion a day because this Nincompoop of a president is too scared shirtless to call Generals to order and get value from them. Nigeria is now the most disgraced country in the world in terms of defence, the Chibok girls are missing, corruption is high, $10billion are kissing and I have to go vote again for CLUELESS??. GOD FORBID !!!!!!!

those second hand diesel trains did your past president provide it for you

ain't we going to start somewhere

or do you think that rome was built in a day...

you are talking about abacha
if you only know how much that thief stole

why can't you people appreciate a good development for once

2 Likes

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by tonychristopher: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:

Ordinary Abacha got the country running at $11 a barrel and that was a miracle. Your man is the most unintelligent president in the history of Nigeria. You are un-exposed that is why second hand diesel trains, inadequate PPP infrastructure projects financed with Chinese money that my children will have to pay and half completed air ports are confusing you. Think of $60billion times 6 years; that is the money that Nigeria has made in six years from oil, gas, agric exports and taxes which is $360billion or N60 trillion. Please use your intellect to ask your self if you dont deserve at least ten times what you have gotten from the federal gov't. Please leave out state governments achievements even though we know Jonathan has been claiming credit for what a lot of state gov't have done. Lagos, Rivers, Kano, Osun, Edo and AkwaIbom are some of them
The BOKO HARAM war is bleeding Nigeria of N5billion a day because this Nincompoop of a president is too scared shirtless to call Generals to order and get value from them. Nigeria is now the most disgraced country in the world in terms of defence, the Chibok girls are missing, corruption is high, $10billion is missing and I have to go vote again for CLUELESS??. GOD FORBID !!!!!!! GMB 2015 - 2019.
Nigerians are not fooools. You can't 419 a 419er. Good luck should go home is time is over. Everything comes to an end.

Now when u said abacha is good how come he was corrupt. Is it not the same north that caused boko haram

If the north wants power they should put north in order
Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by tonychristopher: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2015
blemon44:

those second hand diesel trains did your past president provide it for you

ain't we going to start somewhere

or do you think that rome was built in a day...

you are talking about abacha
if you only know how much that thief stole

why can't you people appreciate a good development for once

They are so confused ..don't mind them

1 Like

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by Adminisher: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

Now this is what I think those supporting buhari have in common is that ..after due analysis I have come to look at them as ethno religious jinogist and chauvinist

Now you have displayed that ..is Jonathan the one that caused global glut in oil and is he the one that manipulated price . But if I may ask why row you particular about oil price are you in Niger Delta or do you want to reap where you sis not sow

Now who told you that people are scared of north .as it not the north the same Igbo fought for three good years ..what people are scared of is that north is inept ..they lack leadership skills this has shown in their region backwardness . The northern region is educationally economically and mortally bankrupt with religion clouding their reasoning ..progressive in the south don't want Ringo back to that era

Now what I think the pro APC sympathisers suffer is collective amnesia and servitude mentality

If north wants to rule first they should get their region in order and be at par with the south east and south south ..this is when we can listen

As of now buhari is a liability politically speaking ...I will not forgive myself if I vote him

My 2cent advise

Stay away from delusion ..he ain't the chosen one

Jonathan did not cause oil price crash but he cannot MANAGE THE CONSEQUENCES. That is the point being made here. There is no money to steal anymore. Let him leave the place for someone who has managed Nigeria under the arduous conditions we are going into. What would be the justification for spending N350billion on militants in the current economic regime we are entering?. Please tell me how this government is going to run with the problems we are having?. Does he have the liver to tell Tom Polo that money has finished? What of the Unions who will come up for Salary increases because of the exchange rate and inflation. Admit it, the game is over and the masses are going to be very angry in 2015

1 Like

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by tonychristopher: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:

Jonathan did not cause oil price crash but he cannot MANAGE THE CONSEQUENCES. That is the point being made here. There is no money to steal anymore. Let him leave the place for someone who has managed Nigeria under the arduous conditions we are going into. What would be the justification for spending N350billion on militants in the current economic regime we are entering?. Please tell me how this government is going to run with the problems we are having?. Does he have the liver to tell Tom Polo that money has finished? What of the Unions who will come up for Salary increases because of the exchange rate and inflation. Admit it, the game is over and the masses are going to be very angry in 2015

Is Nigeria broke has Nigeria declared bankruptcy

If he spend so much on militants ..what is your own ...at least they produce the oil in their region and I don't see anything bad about it. Y can't you and your cohorts think life without oil

Leave militants and Niger Delta the oil us theirs so they can do anything with it..just like Arabs buy vintage cars with their oil money

Can you give them some slack

2 Likes

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by Adminisher: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

Now when u said abacha is good how come he was corrupt. Is it not the same north that caused boko haram

If the north wants power they should put north in order

BokoHaram was caused by the PDP. The PDP also caused the Niger Delta militancy. Please have COURAGE to accept the truth. If there had been no PDP these problems would not have gotten so bad. Odilli, Ibori, Alams supported and financed ND militants. Northern PDP politicians turned a weird sect into blood thirsty terrorist group and Jonathan has been very very mediocre in dealing with it. Nigeria lost about 200 people per day throughout the year, is that a country that has a president?. This has been a LAZY, CORRUPT, DRUNKEN Presidency and chickens have come home to roost.

1 Like

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by Adminisher: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

Is Nigeria broke has Nigeria declared bankruptcy

If he spend so much on militants ..what is your own ...at least they produce the oil in their region and I don't see anything bad about it. Y can't you and your cohorts think life without oil

Leave militants and Niger Delta the oil us theirs so they can do anything with it..just like Arabs buy vintage cars with their oil money

Can you give them some slack

Okay. Let me let you in on some secret. The oil market don die. We are struggling to sell oil.
Nigeria's oil exports has shifted offshore. Shell is leaving the onshore Niger Delta and they have sold their assets to local companies who are already regretting it because of the oil price crash to $55 a barrel. Nigeria is probably producing as much as 900, 000 barrels offshore. So since that is essentially all we can sell abroad, katakata don burst be that. Your 'saviour and Jesus Christ' , low IQ president and the beautiful madam did not develop new refineries and have frustrated the people they gave licenses to build. This was because some people needed to keep robbing Nigerians of N2 trillion per year in fake oil subsidy repayment's. So bad international oil markets, no production from onshore Niger Delta, no refineries, hungry militants, confused presidency that is what another Jonathan term promises. What I am saying is let us save ourselves the PUNISHMENT. Buhari is the answer.

2 Likes

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by tonychristopher: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:

Okay. Let me let you in on some secret. The oil market don die. We are struggling to sell oil.
Nigeria's oil exports has shifted offshore. Shell is leaving the onshore Niger Delta and they have sold their assets to local companies who are already regretting it because of the oil price crash to $55 a barrel. Nigeria is probably producing as much as 900, 000 barrels offshore. So since that is essentially all we can sell abroad, katakata don burst be that. Your 'saviour and Jesus Christ' , low IQ president and the beautiful madam did not develop new refineries and have frustrated the people they gave licenses to build. This was because some people needed to keep robbing Nigerians of N2 trillion per year in fake oil subsidy repayment's. So bad international oil markets, no production from onshore Niger Delta, no refineries, hungry militants, confused presidency that is what another Jonathan term promises. What I am saying is let us save ourselves the PUNISHMENT. Buhari is the answer.

From the way you talk I guess you must be a Yoruba man..I am not ijaw I am Igbo so maybe we have different mentality and orientation... why is it that you want government to spoon feed you . I notice this trend amongst your people

Back to oil ..I said why must you so dependent on oil and why can't you think out of box ...in my place we don't give a damn about oil and we still produce

If the oil price will crash that will be better it will make us to start thinking

Coming to refinary tell your governors to go apply for license to refine like Oriental did in anambra state ..this is the way it should go

Don't start this year with dependance but think creatively ...in my place in Nnewi we have industries and they are doing great if we had this mentality uouvhave we won't achieve this

Try it and stop Jonathan this and that and believe in yourself

Happy new year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by tonychristopher: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:

BokoHaram was caused by the PDP. The PDP also caused the Niger Delta militancy. Please have COURAGE to accept the truth. If there had been no PDP these problems would not have gotten so bad. Odilli, Ibori, Alams supported and financed ND militants. Northern PDP politicians turned a weird sect into blood thirsty terrorist group and Jonathan has been very very mediocre in dealing with it. Nigeria lost about 200 people per day throughout the year, is that a country that has a president?. This has been a LAZY, CORRUPT, DRUNKEN Presidency and chickens have come home to roost.

OK let's assume that PDP caused boko haram which I know is just lies

North must be crazy to be bombing their region they built and committing suicide .mir is it Jonathan that owns their life and reasoning

Why are you thinking like this

We know what north lacks is education which their leaders have made them to be un educated so as to manipulate them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by FRENZYLO: 11:52am On Jan 01, 2015
ADMINISHER AND CO
It is still with the same dirty mouth you guys spoke against Abacha ,Buhari,IBB and co that never performed but stole Nigeria money.It is still with same mouth you are calling them saint now.It is clear that men or women that talk like these are faced with life frustration and at the same time looking for whom to dump the problems on.Can't you read the hand writing on the wall.first time in the history of Nigeria every xmas enough fuel and at normal price.price of rice stil at normal.Agricultural sector made a profit of about 500billion towards the close of the year and you are talking about 20billion naira as if GEJ colleced the money and kept it in his pocket.Do you listen to news at all.GEJ challenged the numerous acccountants in Nigeria monitoring how Govt is spending the money to go to the accountant Generall of the federation and find out if there is a missing money.Recently,it was discovered some ministries are not doing there job and in so doing some amount of money could not be accounted for.At a glance one could conclude money have been stolen.My suggestion is that whosover that will be Nigeria next should place a massive sack in the ministries .Old workers retired to create room for quick economic recovery .We have big chance now to excel as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by Aksonman: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:

If Jonathan could not manage the "consequences of oil price crash" as you claim, you'll be buying one sachet pure water for 20 Naira today.

Read sir, READ, go and check out what is happening to Russia's economy as a result of oil price crash-inflation has skyrocketed over there. However, in Nigeria, this past Christmas, many Nigerians attested to the fact that prices of goods and services were relatively stable.

Again, I believe APC/Buhari fans are blinded by hatred or have been jinxed or cursed by their own personal life failures, opting to blame GEJ for everything.

3 Likes

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by RedEboe(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ok, It's official..I am a believer. wink

#GoodluckCharm tongue

1 Like

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by PDPblogger: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
WOW @OP, one of the best and most balance article in support of GEJ I've ever read.

Even APC Warriors scampered into safety and avoided this thread after reading these VERY solid points in favour of GEJ, eloquently spelt out by the writer.

I advice all true GEJ fans to simply copy and paste this article on any thread where an 'APC hate-filled warrior' posts their usual lies against OUR President.

THUMBS UP.
Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by PDPblogger: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:

Absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by tonychristopher: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:

Do you have any other submission. ...bring it on Buddy let's debate intellectually
Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by tonychristopher: 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
PDPblogger:

Absolute rubbish

Bros you are not fit to debate intellectually here cos your sentimentally attached to PDP and not logically

Your a PDP e thug ...sorry that's it so let's leave IG at that
Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by PDPblogger: 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

Bros you are not fit to debate intellectually here cos your sentimentally attached to PDP and not logically

Your a PDP e thug ...sorry that's it so let's leave IG at that

embarassed
Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by tonychristopher: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
PDPblogger:

embarassed

Previous rulers from the Northern part of Nigeria, looted and mismanaged resources, yes, HISTORY MUST be told. Before Jonathan assumed office, what was the condition of all the refineries in Nigeria? Hausa Generals MISMANAGED the refineries and everything in the oil and gas sector. Refineries weren't functioning, and was used to siphon public funds every time ( TURN AROUND MAINTENANCE ). Strangely, Nigeria, became an importer of refined petroleum products long before Jonathan came on board. #Shame

Northern muslims REJECTED anything true federalism or resource control. If the north, ain't obsessed about the free money (OIL) from the Southern part of Nigeria, they would have developed their on resources and be self reliant. If oil producing states were allowed to control their resources, those oil producing states would have suffered the CONSEQUENCES of oil dependency alone( OIL BUST). As expected, North Dakota, Texas and other oil producing states are feeling the HEAT of falling oil prices alone, none oil producing states/ USA Government are going about their businesses, thanks to TRUE FEDERALISM. NIGERIA MUST BE RESTRUCTURED. It doesn't matter who wins the president, only true federalism can bring CHANGE.

I have said it here over and over, again, I'll repeat it on your page, Segun, Northern muslims are the BIGGEST problem in that country. Northern Nigeria, is the KILLING field of africa. From pre-independence till date, rioting, killing christians/southerners and violence, are the recurring headlines coming from that region ( wretched of the earth). Buhari, said, "dog and baboons will soak in blood" consequently, when he lost the 2011 election, Buhari's supporters went on rampage and kill hundreds of innocent people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by Justbright(m): 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:

tell dem ooooo... I love ur analysis...u speak wt facts..
God bless u and me
Re: #GoodluckCharm: A Must Read - "I Choose Goodluck Jonathan." [pic] by Adminisher: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

From the way you talk I guess you must be a Yoruba man..I am not ijaw I am Igbo so maybe we have different mentality and orientation... why is it that you want government to spoon feed you . I notice this trend amongst your people

Back to oil ..I said why must you so dependent on oil and why can't you think out of box ...in my place we don't give a damn about oil and we still produce

If the oil price will crash that will be better it will make us to start thinking

Coming to refinary tell your governors to go apply for license to refine like Oriental did in anambra state ..this is the way it should go

Don't start this year with dependance but think creatively ...in my place in Nnewi we have industries and they are doing great if we had this mentality uouvhave we won't achieve this

Try it and stop Jonathan this and that and believe in yourself

Happy new year

Are you bleeping kidding me?. I am from the south west but I am starting two small machine shops for contract manufacture and maintenance fabrication this year. I have also invested heavily in plastics in the recent past. The oil money has never trickled down to majority of Nigerian anyway and nobody is depending on it.. There are numerous initiatives on bio fuels and agro allied stuff that my friends are doing in the west not to talk of ICT and services. Who will depend on oil and gas when my grandfather trained my dad on cocoa money....i dey craze?

As for the North everybody knows that 85% of the people there don't see the oil money and don't give a shit. There comes a time when the truth comes out and it is clear the oil market was operating on artificially inflated prices at +$100 a barrel. In any case the international hit men managed to plant Ngozi Iweala on the hapless Jonathan and all the oil money has gone back into European and US banks.
Don't worry the money will flow back ...as loans for your children to pay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#Bring Back My 'Sack Joe Igbokwe' Thread / Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan / Breaking News - Senate President Announce Senator Ndume As Senate Leader !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.