Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer (4904 Views)

Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? / Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer by lanicky(f): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2015
:POlukoya tagged the year the passover year.
Bible reference....Exodus 12 vs 21.

Pastor Olukoya said promises would be fulfilled/PASTOR ADEBOYE SAID THIS YEAR WILL BE FULL OF TESTIMONIES, THOSE WHO HAVE NONE WILL HAVE THIS YEAR..

This year is going to be one of great revival.

It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers.

To those who trust in occult....this is their year of monumental failure..

He said we should pray against violent storm/PASTOR ADEBOYE SAID WE SHOULD PRAY AGAINST MASSIVE CALAMITIES

A year of harvest of babies...SAME NO 1

A year of wonders and mysteries

A year of deliverance for many, as the passover signified an halt to the israelites bondage...SAME AS NO1

Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless/PASTOR ADEBOYE SAYS INSURGENCIES WILL BE WEAKENED

A year for heavy angelic visitation.

A year of earthquakes and famine....*we need to pray against this*/PASTOR ADEBOYE ALSO ASKED US TO PRAY AGAINST EARTHQUAKES.

A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.

Necessitate for this year 2015::

1). Diving presence.
2). Divine power.
3). Divine protection
4). Divine provision
5). Divine purpose.
6). Divine positioning nd Devine promotion.

In conclusion he emphasized the need for pleading of the blood of Jesus this year drawing a nexus with the Israelites passover.

2015 is bearing down upon us and as we enter begin the new year,.there's no better way to start it off with a BANG than to take command of the year and decree that all the elements of the year 2015 will cooperate with you and your family. SHALOM.

Source: http://www.naij.com and MFM prayer city blog.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer by lanicky(f): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2015
Amen to d positive part of dis prophecy.

Tags:

charijee
Cheriepet
Trypa
KingTom
KingPhilip
Jeffreyjames
Elantracey
harlos
daveP
Jigsawkillah
toniro
LogoDWhiz
Cheadiva
Misshoree.

Happy new year family cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer by harlos: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2015
A year of many deliverance grin
i need deliverance...

A year so many questions would be asked but few answers undecided

Amen to the good part of this, this famine part is where i fear most undecided

1 Like

Re: Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
When will all these Stomach Infrastructure Pastors learn to shut up?

Always editing his prophecies without any of it coming to pass.

We don't need prophecies; we only need you to stop "Tithe Collection" and see the number of churches that will collapse.

Empty Pastor building 35Billion Naira Auditorium from the pockets of his gullible followers. Cecilia Ibru gave Billions of Naira in donations to MFM & she was honoured with a private seat at the Prayer City[No 1 sits on her chair even when she doesn't come to church]. I just hope u've been able to recover her confiscated properties with your useless "Fall Down & Die" prayers - Nansense!

His 2013 Prophecies

www.nairaland.com/1148136/prophetic-outlook-2013-dr-olukoya

His 2014 Prophecies

www.nairaland.com/1576364/2014-prophecies-dr-dk-olukoya
Re: Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer by lanicky(f): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Zoharariel:
When will all these Stomach Infrastructure Pastors learn to shut up?

Always editing his prophecies without any of it coming to pass.

We don't need prophecies; we only need you to stop "Tithe Collection" and see the number of churches that will collapse.

Empty Pastor building 35Billion Naira Auditorium from the pockets of his gullible followers. Cecilia Ibru gave Billions of Naira in donations to MFM & she was honoured with a private seat at the Prayer City[No 1 sits on her chair even when she doesn't come to church]. I just hope u've been able to recover her confiscated properties with your useless "Fall Down & Die" prayers - Nansense!

His 2013 Prophecies

www.nairaland.com/1148136/prophetic-outlook-2013-dr-olukoya

His 2014 Prophecies

www.nairaland.com/1576364/2014-prophecies-dr-dk-olukoya

Ao're u so sure of what u're saying?

I respect him so much.....nd I believe in his prophecies cos many of his past prophecies are already coming to pass.

Dats ur opinion tho.... undecided
Re: Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer by efficiencie(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
lanicky:
Olukoya tagged the year the passover year.
Bible reference....Exodus 12 vs 21.

Wherein promises would be fulfilled.

Going to the prophecies he said:

This year is going to be one of great revival

It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers

There would be deliverance from afflictions nd bondage

To those who trust in occult....this is their year of monumental failure..

He said we should pray against violent storm

A year of harvest of babies

A year of wonders and mysteries

A year wherein strange hands shall compete for d flags and damage it....(to be forestall by prayer)

A year of deliverance for many, as the passover signified an halt to the israelites bondage.

Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless

A year for heavy angelic visitation.

A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for d nation.

A year of earthquakes and famine....*we need to pray against this*

A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.

Traders shall be chased out of God's temple this year.

A year of marine madness.

Necessitate for this year 2015::

1). Diving presence.
2). Divine power.
3). Divine protection
4). Divine provision
5). Divine purpose.
6). Divine positioning nd Devine promotion.

In conclusion he emphasized the need for pleading of the blood of Jesus this year drawing a nexus with the Israelites passover.

2015 is bearing down upon us and as we enter begin the new year,.there's no better way to start it off with a BANG than to take command of the year and decree that all the elements of the year 2015 will cooperate with you and your family. SHALOM.

Source: http://www.naij.com and MFM prayer city blog.

This is wrong as it is not the prophetic outlook for 2015 it is for 2014... please get your facts right before misleading people and taking them into the past... correct it please...
Re: Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer by Trypa(f): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
lanicky:
Amen to d positive part of dis prophecy.

Tags:

charijee
Cheriepet
Trypa
KingTom
KingPhilip
Jeffreyjames
Elantracey
harlos
daveP
Jigsawkillah
toniro
LogoDWhiz
Cheadiva
Misshoree.

Happy new year family cheesy

Happy new year house on behalf of mi n ma darling davep wish u guys long life n succes enjoy urselves love u guys

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer by lanicky(f): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
efficiencie:

This is wrong as it is not the prophetic outlook for 2015 it is for 2014... please get your facts right before misleading people and taking them into the past... correct it please...

Made a mistake with d topic.

Corrected.
Re: Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer by zeetyzin(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
abeegi,make we hear word....prophecy ko.....
Re: Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
Amen!

I receive all the positive blessings!

God bless us all.
Re: Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer by Weah96: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
efficiencie:

It's the same thing. A few words are changed here and there, like the names of certain political leaders, but the general ideas are exactly the same as last year's.

Basically, everyone who is a Christian will stay alive, eat good food, earn lots of money, and produce babies by f)ucking someone. What did I leave out?
Re: Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer by daveP(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year!!

Okay now. Similarities smiley

almost ALL that he prophesied last came to pass. Esp that on political leaders! Passover year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer by motherlode: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
I thank God i am not the only person who noticed this, most of pastor adeboye's prophecies are similar to the prophetic prayers of Dr. D.K Olukoya. "Surely the lord is here" God@Work. May we not be used as a sacrifice for the goodness of anybody or anywhere in Jesus Name. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer by AlenaJoy: 6:56am On Jan 02, 2015
I want to address the naysayers who have said that the prophetic words haven't come to pass. That is because God gives words so that we can change them in prayer. The prayers of the Saints have stopped some things from happening. It's best to know what you're saying or don't say it. It's also a very dangerous thing for anyone to come against a servant of God. It shows your ignorance. It can also bring a curse or even death to you because God's Word forbids it at any time. He says, "Touch NOT my anointed and do My Prophets no harm." (I Chron 16:22) Learn to be wise. God gave us two ears and one mouth because we're supposed to listen twice as much as we talk.

May God stategize for more souls to come into the Kingdom this year, in Jesus name. Let us be His helpers. Bless all of God's children and servants out there. Stand strong and always be ready for Jesus because He will come in a moment that we do not expect it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Similarities between 2014 prophecies of MFM (G•O) and RCCG general overseer by Weah96: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
AlenaJoy:
I want to address the naysayers who have said that the prophetic words haven't come to pass. That is because God gives words so that we can change them in prayer. The prayers of the Saints have stopped some things from happening. It's best to know what you're saying or don't say it. It's also a very dangerous thing for anyone to come against a servant of God. It shows your ignorance. It can also bring a curse or even death to you because God's Word forbids it at any time. He says, "Touch NOT my anointed and do My Prophets no harm." (I Chron 16:22) Learn to be wise. God gave us two ears and one mouth because we're supposed to listen twice as much as we talk.

May God stategize for more souls to come into the Kingdom this year, in Jesus name. Let us be His helpers. Bless all of God's children and servants out there. Stand strong and always be ready for Jesus because He will come in a moment that we do not expect it.

I have come against the God itself, what is the servant? These NL Gods have as much power as the people shouting their names. There are almost 10 versions of Jesus here, which one is his own?

(1) (Reply)

5 Interesting And Shocking Facts About Sunday For Christians / My Compilation Of 1975 end of the world Watchtower Quotes / Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.