Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? (2450 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by MichaelAustin(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
Marine job issues
Imagine having a husband whose job permits him to come home three times in a year. He is only allowed to spend two weeks with you in four months.
there is this woman who gave birth since october 2014, till now the hubby is yet to set his eyes on his first child.
There is this other woman who got married since december 2012, she is yet to concieve becouse the hubby is hardly around to perform the bedroom duties.
Ladies what do you have to say about this?
Happy new year to you all
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by temitemi1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
Person go cope nah...
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Medunah: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
Yeah, If he his rich

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Princecalm(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
The money coming in will compensate the wive a little.
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by MichaelAustin(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
Princecalm:
The money coming in will compensate the wive a little.
sometimes money is not all that matters. I read a story of a woman who is been cheating with d hubby best friend while d man is at work in d marines.
It is estimated that 80% of women married to men who are out of home (job) for months cheats.
There are things money can not buy
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Irrespective of the money, 2 weeks in four months is a long long time....

By calculation, I'll see my hubby for 6weeks in 1year.

Anyway, It's really going to be difficult.

I can cope but I hope he can handle 2weeks non-stop bedroom duties..*winks*
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
i can never cope so i cn't marry im..nd happy new year to u too.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
sophieabou:
i can never cope so i cn't marry im..nd happy new year to u too.
seconded!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Medunah:
Yeah, If he his rich
grin
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by remsonik(f): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
I can never marry such a person even if he's bill gates.... Happiness isn't about money it's about moment shared together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by MichaelAustin(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
Medunah:
Yeah, If he his rich
buh u will cheat on him from d way u sound
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by ROZZAYY(f): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
NEVER!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by naijaboiy: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
Medunah:
Yeah, If he his rich
Say what you mean.
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by naijaboiy: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
keppyy:
Irrespective of the money, 2 weeks in four months is a long long time....

By calculation, I'll see my hubby for 6weeks in 1year.

Anyway, It's really going to be difficult.

I can cope but I hope he can handle 2weeks non-stop bedroom duties..*winks*
2 weeks non-stop bedroom activities still cannot cover up for the remaining 50 weeks of no action smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Chizzy20(f): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
I cant.
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
I can't oo abeg. At a point, even the money coming in won't be able to make up for the inner yearning you will feel.
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Medunah: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Say what you mean.
Exactly what i typed, i can marry such person if he is rich

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Medunah: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
MichaelAustin:

buh u will cheat on him from d way u sound
How do i sound??
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by naijaboiy: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
Medunah:

Exactly what i typed, i can marry such person if he is rich
Ok
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by ireneony(f): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
I nor fit o.....body nor be firewood. Kunji nor know brother or friend
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by MichaelAustin(m): 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
Medunah:

How do i sound??
u sound as if u r cheating on ya rich boyfriend now
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Princecalm(m): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
MichaelAustin:

sometimes money is not all that matters. I read a story of a woman who is been cheating with d hubby best friend while d man is at work in d marines.
It is estimated that 80% of women married to men who are out of home (job) for months cheats.
There are things money can not buy
i only said money will compensate her a little, for if there is no money the man might not even come to meet his wife again in that house because she will now be living elsewhere where she has the confort.
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by Deapexboy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wait oooo mammy water job..

Nop..i go marry d wan way go spnd 24hours with me
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by spanzed(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
ROZZAYY:
NEVER!!!
gringrin grin grin grin....a woman loved to be taken care of!Btw Happy new year
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by ROZZAYY(f): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
spanzed:
gringrin grin grin grin....a woman loved to be taken care of!Btw Happy new year

Wish u same dear. @ least touching must be weekly na
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by spanzed(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
ROZZAYY:

Wish u same dear. @ least touching must be weekly na
its allowed... grin...I prefer a NO like you said to someone who would opt for adultery as times goes on!Body no be tissue paper u know grin
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by ROZZAYY(f): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
spanzed:
its allowed... grin...I prefer a NO like you said to someone who would opt for adultery as times goes on!Body no be tissue paper u know grin
Yes dear and funny even if d woman kips herself d guy will be doing joor abi I lie
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by spanzed(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
remsonik:
I can never marry such a person even if he's bill gates.... Happiness isn't about money it's about moment shared together
I appreciate ur comment!!!gimmie five
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by homealone2(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
But i thought all girls want a handsome rich dude.
So girls una need love & attention abi, but if ur hubby no get beta job/money na una go follow one 72yrs old pot belly man belike abi na fyn we go chop.
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by spanzed(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
ROZZAYY:

Yes dear and funny even if d woman kips herself d guy will be doing joor abi I lie
lolest you lie!!!Not all men are the same we still have a few decent ones on earth just like ME grin
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by ROZZAYY(f): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
spanzed:
lolest you lie!!!Not all men are the same we still have a few decent ones on earth just like ME grin
Well yes dear but most r devils
Re: Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? by spanzed(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
ROZZAYY:

Well yes dear but most r devils
lolzzz guess you haven't been lucky enough to meet the few good ones and seems madam rozzay is speaking form experience but don't forget that we are in the 21st century and its a mans word...been loyal is so difficult in this age even pastors,imam are falling victim to S*x...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? / I Need Advice. I Have Been In A Relationshio For 5years. / Wife Catches Her Sister Sleeping With Her Husband, Strips Her (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.