Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone (8244 Views)

ARCHOS 50B Platinum Full Specs Review & Price In Nigeria / Archos 80 Xenon 3G Tablet / Archos 53 Platinum Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by allenuzoma(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
akashi01:
how much did you buy it plus delivery?
from konga 14500...delivery free!
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by akashi01(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2015
allenuzoma:
from konga 14500...delivery free!
is there an update for it? or its just stuck at android 4.1
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by Toceenay(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2015
This is a fact I want everyone here to know about the Archos 53 Platinum phone. It is a superb phone, the screen is big enough for anything you wanna do. Infact bigger than S5. The battery is also fantastic, so dont worry at all about the ba3, for my own everything is working fine and well.....i have downloaded a lot of app, games and so on.....they are all playing well.......So, if you wanna buy, dont worry at all about anything.

2 Likes

Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by oprah007(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2015
Got mine yesterday from Konga. Awesome fone. Doesnt come with a screen guard. Hopefully, i will be able to get one dat fits from the market. If u wanna buy, dnt hesitate, order for yours on Konga.com now.
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Am Tired Oh,They Haven't Still brought mine..I tracked it and Saw That It's Here already but For them to bring it NA Wahala..I don Tire to dey wait..
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by Chimezie250(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
5thPrince:
Am Tired Oh,They Haven't Still brought mine..I tracked it and Saw That It's Here already but For them to bring it NA Wahala..I don Tire to dey wait..
call their customers care
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by Toceenay(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bro, It always come with screen guard. I bought 3, one for myself, my younger bro, and my girl. All the 3 come with screen guard. If you notice well der is a protector on the screen (the one that display its specs and features), if you remove it, there is still a screen guard under, very light and well placed that if you didnt look well you wont see it. take note.....but, If you still wanna buy, its fine oooo.
oprah007:
Got mine yesterday from Konga. Awesome fone. Doesnt come with a screen guard. Hopefully, i will be able to get one dat fits from the market. If u wanna buy, dnt hesitate, order for yours on Konga.com now.
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by Toceenay(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Where are you living? e-mail, or whats app me.....lemme see if i can help
5thPrince:
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by steric58(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
I just order mine on pay on delivery on konga hope the deliver to ilorin on pod
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by oprah007(m): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Toceenay:
Bro, It always come with screen guard. I bought 3, one for myself, my younger bro, and my girl. All the 3 come with screen guard. If you notice well der is a protector on the screen (the one that display its specs and features), if you remove it, there is still a screen guard under, very light and well placed that if you didnt look well you wont see it. take note.....but, If you still wanna buy, its fine oooo.

Thanks bro, i never noticed. Very light and well placed just as u av said. This fone is awesome!
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by allenuzoma(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
oprah007:

Thanks bro, i never noticed. Very light and well placed just as u av said. This fone is awesome!
mine didnt come with a screenguard..or is it a spiritual screenguard! grin
oprah007:

mine didnt come with a screenguard..or is it a spiritual screenguard!
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by allenuzoma(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
oprah007:

mine didnt come with a screenguard..or is it a spiritual screenguard! grin
oprah007:

mine didnt come with a screenguard I have over-checked it o..or is it a spiritual screenguard!
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by Chimezie250(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Check well the guide is there
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by Toceenay(m): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2015
You can check on how to upgrade ARCHOS 53 or 50 smartphone to 4.4 kitkat online. its not allowed to post a link here, would have done that.
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Toceenay:
You can check on how to upgrade ARCHOS 53 or 50 smartphone to 4.4 kitkat online. its not allowed to post a link here, would have done that.
Here is My Number..07030263656..we can talk on Whatsapp..
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by InZA: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
I'm surprised that not a single person has posted the picture of the phone.

Is it a Ghost phone??
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by Chimezie250(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
InZA:
I'm surprised that not a single person has posted the picture of the phone.

Is it a Ghost phone??
will post it tomorrow
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by InZA: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Chimezie250:
will post it tomorrow

OK
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by allenuzoma(m): 12:11am On Jan 11, 2015
InZA:

OK
will send more. Very lovely
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by allenuzoma(m): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2015
Archos
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by InZA: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ghost phone
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by allenuzoma(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2015
I want to sell my archos 53 phone ...10k...
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
allenuzoma:
I want to sell my archos 53 phone ...10k...
Where are You??Am in Ibadan..I'm interested.
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by ritababe(f): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chimezie250:
have order it also

pls can u teach me how to order from jumia, bcus i want to order for this phone but they keepon telling select your L.G.A even if i select...

On the first address see what they also told me "Please use only letters (a-z or A-Z), numbers (0-9), space, dot ".", apostrophe " ' ", dash "-" or "&" characters in this field.".

So how do i fill it.

Tag, obaayo2
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by epoxide(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2015
If Una use GLO bis alert me then I go buy..
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by Chimezie250(m): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
epoxide:
If Una use GLO bis alert me then I go buy..
it's a qualcomm phone not mtk phone, glo bis will work but need a lot of tweaking
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by Chimezie250(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
ritababe:

pls can u teach me how to order from jumia, bcus i want to order for this phone but they keepon telling select your L.G.A even if i select...

On the first address see what they also told me "Please use only letters (a-z or A-Z), numbers (0-9), space, dot ".", apostrophe " ' ", dash "-" or "&" characters in this field.".

So how do i fill it.

Tag, obaayo2
u need to register first before you can order, have you tried between 9 to 11 pm by then their server should be less busy, on the address space just fill it like normal address but ensure it can be easily located, i use my place of work for my shipping address, try it and let us know
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by epoxide(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Chimezie250:
it's a qualcomm phone not mtk phone, glo bis will work but need a lot of tweaking

just tell me when you succeed..hehe
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by Etesam(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ghost phone
InZA:
Ghost phone
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by Chimezie250(m): 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
epoxide:

will surprise you
Re: The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone by Chimezie250(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
epoxide:

will surprise you hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"AT Command Fail To Send" Device Is Rooted With Kingroot Innjoo T1 / Iphone 4 Explodes Midflight On Australian Airline / Instagram To Make Locked Out, Hacked Account Recovery Easier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.