Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

xx - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / xx (764 Views)

Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here / This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. / Still Searching For My Better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

xx by uchanny(f): 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
x
Re: xx by Ezemarcel(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
This newyear?...
Re: xx by uchanny(f): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Yea
Re: xx by Ezemarcel(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
THIS WILL HELP MAINTAIN THE ONE U ALREADY HV...

1)when you keep calm as a lady,keeping him thinking that there is something peculiar about you.When he sends you abusive message,do not reply back with abusive words,if you must reply write I'm sorry" or thank you.
2)No man likes to be talked back to.if you must be a wife material, just shut up.when he is calm, talk things over.Don't be arrogant,be humble.
3)Don't be carried away by your beauty.Have you not seen beautiful ladies that are still single till date? your good character keeps him.
4)do not compare him with your EX .there are thousands of other ladies out there.forget about the past , you are a new creature, old things have passed away.
5)Don't always be at the receiving end,buy him something no matter how little it is.whether he has thousands of it ,just buy it.yours is unique.Be industrious, men like ladies with industrious mind.
6)Respect him and his family members.Be a good cook.Learn how to cook something.Some ladies can only cook noodles,very bad.
7)Call him when you have credit,don't be a chronic flasher.Value yourself and he will value you.
Look out if he is a time waster or if he is for real.Can he fight both physically and spiritually for you? you need to know.
9)What you can't change in him now that you are still dating,am sorry ,in marriage you won't be able to change it either or you will spend the rest of your life trying to change him.
10)You are dating and he punches you at every slight misunderstanding.sorry,when you marry him,your bedroom will be a "changing room"and your sitting room a"boxing ring".
11)Every little time he threatens to break up with you.you start crying," if you leave me I will die...Who told you?A better person who will value you is coming. Relax!!.
12)Above all...Ask yourself! what is God saying about this relationship. May God open your eyes if you are already into one,and if you are still searching,God will lead you into a good relationship in Jesus name...Amen.

1 Like

Re: xx by holatin(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sorry for my utterance.

Am for sale ?
ow much are you worth ?
Re: xx by computergenius(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
I want a lady for serious relationship. call or text facebook id to 08179681524.
Re: xx by naija4(m): 5:15am On Jan 02, 2015
My name is Kingsley SouthBank Amaefule.24years of age,Light in Complextion,Average height,Handsome.Am a unilag trained speech elocution/Diction consultant.Am a core christain,a radio show host,am ambitious,am independent,am fashionable,am an addicted conversationist.I speak British&American english eloquently.am based in Lagos(surulere)/ogun state(sango-otta).i need a Lady/woman between age 22-27 for a relationship,i can date an older lady depending though..any interested Lady/woman who would like to know me better should call me on 07082013126,08185352134...facebook-kingsley southbank

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy ( Part 1) / I Need Friends To Take Off My Worries. Male And Female / Matured & Marriage Connect. (telegram)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.