Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

What You Don't Know About The ''SMOOV CHAPMAN'' Drink - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Don't Know About The ''SMOOV CHAPMAN'' Drink (8166 Views)

Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) / We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God / Spiritual Update: What You Don't Know About Giving. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Don't Know About The ''SMOOV CHAPMAN'' Drink by nurez305(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
It is forbidden for all islamic believer to drink alcohol, SMOOV drink is newly lunched product by lacaseral which is said to contain angostura which most people don't notice and it was written in the content on that bottle. To all Muslim brothers and sisters, please let's share the picture below to all our fellow Muslim to avoid consumption of what is forbidden by allah...

Re: What You Don't Know About The ''SMOOV CHAPMAN'' Drink by dhardline(m): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Bad belle is allowed angry
Re: What You Don't Know About The ''SMOOV CHAPMAN'' Drink by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
My favorite drink am Smoov like that
Re: What You Don't Know About The ''SMOOV CHAPMAN'' Drink by Niretm: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Classified as a food ingredient in many countries. Although the product contains 44.7% alcohol by volume, each dash contains an insignificant amount of alcohol and therefore remains non-alcoholic.

Make una dey make better research before una pass info, kilode!

(1) (Reply)

On What Basis Is A Woman Made A Pastor In Some Churches? / Why Is The Roman Catholic Church Keeping Historical Secrets . . . / The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.