Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics - Events (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics (56638 Views)

My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures / Doing Traditional And White Wedding On The Same Day Or On Different Days? / How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
this is internet and you dont know anybody life outside here, so how do you now come to the conclusion she lack self respect.
dont try pointing fingers.
initially i was against the op, later i realised why would i be taking panadol because of a wedding . but i have to let it slide, despite the insult i got, why cant your boyfriend just chill....
am angry with you , cos you are a lady, you were not supposed to interfere in the matter, the best you would have done is to click like by supporting your boyfriend.
what you did was downgrading to womanhood.

smh.....

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by chibwike(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
FrancisTony:
Go Vivi! Go Vivi!! Go Vivi!!!

gringringringringrin
Even you...do this

1 Like

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vivly:
LMFAO!
See work for my head. grin grin

Reply-Ehya so am the only 1 who has ur time ,oya say thank u.

Oya come use wheel barrow drag me commot from my high horse. Nansense!!!

Reply- So u agree u are 1 egocentric and egoistic lady who finks of herself as a demi-god whereas she is no different from every other random lady.

Like I said,When you reach that level, I'll exchange words with you. Till then, stop mentioning me all over NL like a deranged goat having PMS. I've never returned the favour, get small shame and mention only the people that are willing. Biko! Abeg!

Reply-Seriously I only mentioned u sparingly because I noticed you have a disdain for people because of ur irritating pride and seriously why u feeling like you are one big gal ,u are no different from any gal on here

@ vivly
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Vivly(f): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
@ vivly
k.

1 Like

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by ireneony(f): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tashamania:

grin grin grin grin
why you de Laugh
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vivly:

Francistony Chill. When I reach better efight where I go dey shame to respond, I'll give you a mention but now, help me beg this guy to free my moniker. Have you ever tried local searching my name? It's terrible actually.
He has a crush on you?
Large number of Romancelander males are thirsty perverts! grin

chibwike:
Even you...do this
Me I nur do anything.
Naijaboiy dey use insult disturb my "following" and I decided to read.
It was actually entertaining.
Una dey share Likes? grin Me, I dey neutral. cheesy
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by obaayo2: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
ritababe:

no mind me oh
join the force..its nice..actually girls in the force is a turn on for me,,i love dem
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vivly:

k.
k for king of E-fights yipee grin
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vivly:
Same to you.
Na next two weeks joor. Student week na next week and I want to miss it. You?

I dey town sha but i never enter there. Maybe i fit stroll enter there on Wednesday cos we bin get something we bin suppose do once we resume.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
uhmmm were where u when ireneony was writing letter to several crushes from,I have a crush on guy who has "O" in his name ,to I have crush on se.UN to I have a crush on Mr Stan..??
you know she no send anybody
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Vivly(f): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
RedBenson:

I dey town sha but i never enter there. Maybe i fit stroll enter there on Wednesday cos we bin get something we bin suppose do once we resume.
Oh. Ok then. See you.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
kristina1:

you know she no send anybody
hmmm,anyway sha..how is that ur Korean crush?
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vivly:
Oh. Ok then. See you.

Have fun!
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nmeri17: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vivly:
Which day will you respect yourself and stop mentioning my moniker on every occasion. Do I give you a harddon abi you just don't know when to shut up? Grow up! Every one else has!

Vivly:
Who the f^^ck needs your introduction to comment on a thread? You be shareholder for NL?
And nothing is about to go down because you are not worth me bantering words with. When you reach that level, I'll let you know.
BTW, Go treat the poor E.rection problem first before looking for an efight.

*dramatic music playing in background

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by ritababe(f): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
obaayo2:
join the force..its nice..actually girls in the force is a turn on for me,,i love dem
hmmmm and u say u be virgin
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Thread closed .

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by kenex4ever(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
kristina1:

Bae,let's not derail gringrin
I wl pm you the whole stuff.
It's gettin better wink
my dear, any guy u toast on NL(or else where) will @90% probability use n dump u on d long run.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
kenex4ever:
my dear, any guy u toast on NL(or else where) will @90% probability use n dump u on d long run.
Am not dat cheap swrry.
It's just an harmless crush
I know my limits.
Thanks for the advice kiss
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Viewing this topic: missberrypop5(f),
kristina1(f), Unibenstudent(m), Vivly(f)
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by kenex4ever(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
kristina1:

Am not dat cheap swrry.
It's just an harmless crush
I know my limits.
Thanks for the advice kiss
wlcm dear, tnx 4 understanding, I thought u probably going 2 reply in a harsh manner
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
kenex4ever:
wlcm dear, tnx 4 understanding, I thought u probably going 2 reply in a harsh manner
Haba!!!
Harsh manner ke?? not rily my style kiss
It's an advice not an insult.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by kenex4ever(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
kristina1:

Haba!!!
Harsh manner ke?? not rily my style kiss
It's an advice not an insult.
good 2 know.
Most Nlders(+or-me) usually don't take advice let alone correction, so datz prolly what led to my false assumption.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by HARDDON: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vivly:
Which day will you respect yourself and stop mentioning my moniker on every occasion. Do I give you a harddon abi you just don't know when to shut up? Grow up! Every one else has!

Is this a deliberate act to rub the nose of my honourable moniker on the dust of humiliation or an absent minded touch of coincidence instigated by blinded anger

Should the latter be the case, here let's help u : it is spelt Hard On not harDDon .

Yes, u can express ur heartfelt gratitude to me now....
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by HARDDON: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
eselesplash:
3rd pics My younger sisters

Kongrats Gurl! cool

But ehmmm, I'm sad, so sad. U just rushed into marriage while u haven't met me yet! grin

Would u be kind enuf to ur younger sis(the one in front) n hook her up with me? Promise id treat her just right.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Vivly(f): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
The two ediots don carry my moniker go another thread. Fear dey catch you to bring am here¿

1 Like

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Vivly(f): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
HARDDON:

Is this a deliberate act to rub the nose of my honourable moniker on the dust of humiliation or an absent minded touch of coincidence instigated by blinded anger

Should the latter be the case, here let's help u : it is spelt Hard On not harDDon .

Yes, u can express ur heartfelt gratitude to me now....

Thank you Harddon.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by kaboninc(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
You guys should better stop acting like kids here.

I believe you're adults and some guys I see here, am so disappointed in your actions.

Stop the insult and at least respect the lady who created this thread. You can create your own thread to insult yourselves. I'll have to call on the mods if you guys kwontinue!

Thanks.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vivly:
The two ediots don carry my moniker go another thread. Fear dey catch you to bring am here¿
you get big problem.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Vivly(f): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
you get big problem.
At least I'm not a woman wrapper.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vivly:
At least I'm not a woman wrapper.
did I woman wrapper you?nope I did not rather I don't know why joviality is now been mistaked for seductions?
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
firstEVA:
done

Check ur mail. Guess you less busy now.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by HARDDON: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vivly:

Thank you Harddon.

Uwc V
Ehmmm,buh nxt time, let d Lady in u lead.
Anger ain't always worth it

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event / Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) / A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.