Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics - Events (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics (56642 Views)

My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures / Doing Traditional And White Wedding On The Same Day Or On Different Days? / How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by obaayo2: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2015
ritababe:
hmmmm and u say u be virgin
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by ritababe(f): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2015
obaayo2:
cant i admire and like dem cos im a virgin,,not at al....i think being a virgin at least for now makes me stronger and smarter....u dont want to imagine som1 not 100 percent fit flying an airforce jet rgt?

ok good morning
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by JoeCutie(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2015
Vivly:
Who the f^^ck needs your introduction to comment on a thread? You be shareholder for NL?
And nothing is about to go down because you are not worth me bantering words with. When you reach that level, I'll let you know.
BTW, Go treat the poor E.rection problem first before looking for an efight.
Chai, babe how far na? embarassed

You wan make that guy deactivate or even commit suicide? embarassed grin
#BadMouthIsAllowedSha. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by FLAWLES(f): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
you be flawles
.what am i doing here;? Ehhn
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Elinob(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2015
I didn't see any pixs of yours here oooo, pls are you sure it's here that you dump it.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2015
firstEVA:
i have replied, na wa for you o. i hail you.

Hello ma, may you check ur mail pls.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2015
all this quarrel na una wedding pics ba?
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is now a thread for beginners who want to learn how to insult - how to get a bad mouth........ okay continue, lemme send someone to copy d notes for me grin
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by pweedyuz(f): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. You sound like someone who would mostly play an indirect sycophantic role just to get to somewhere. You probably think she has rich males friends/brothers/cousins whom she can help link you up with for marriage/relationship.

@Op, happy married life. Boiz shall surely one day be men and tow the path.
not everything is about money....

I don't know but nl folks thinks everyone is as broke as they are.

who told u I'm not rich on own BTW
nd were did u hear I'm not already "somewhere"..??

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event / Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) / A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.