Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Party Hall/garden In Lagos - For Hosting Weddings, Birthday Parties Etc. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Party Hall/garden In Lagos - For Hosting Weddings, Birthday Parties Etc. (5993 Views)

Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) / 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History / Glovene Events Is Here For Your Weddings, Birthday Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Party Hall/garden In Lagos - For Hosting Weddings, Birthday Parties Etc. by WolGlobal: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2006
Hello everyone,

You guys should check out this new party garden in Lagos. It's called RIVIERA GARDEN and it is the Newest place in Lagos,Nigeria to host all your parties, wedding receptions,banquet or any kind of social function.

How to Book:

Viewing appointments can be scheduled Monday through Sunday (8am - 7pm)
Phone Number: 0802 378 0415
Address: 1451 Raji Rasaki Rd, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos State in Nigeria
Email: rivieragarden@gmail.com
E-Flier for Riviera Garden is: http://www.freewebs.com/rivieragarden

It is a secure and gated out-doors venue that can be used for all kinds of events like wedding receptions, birthday parties, church functions etc.

This place is newly developed and as you can tell from the website, it is very NICE, easily ACCESSIBLE, has ADEQUATE PARKING SPACE, and is located in a PEACEFUL area, so that there is absolute privacy for your event.

-----------------------------------------------------------
NEED Web hosting? Checkout Earthlinks Cafe LLC for affordable web hosting at http://www.earthlinkscafe.com
Re: Party Hall/garden In Lagos - For Hosting Weddings, Birthday Parties Etc. by Remmzy(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2006
excellent cheesy i will get back to you smiley
Re: Party Hall/garden In Lagos - For Hosting Weddings, Birthday Parties Etc. by my2cents(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2006
Geez,

Call me weird, coming from the web field, but you would think that a place so "elegant" would have a better-looking website. Also, unless I am missing something, I c nothing about pricing and photos aren't that enticing.

Having said that smiley, I am happy to see that there is yet another alternative in the venue realm. With weddings/funerals happening in naija at least once a week (someone told me that it is now more like once a day, but I kno dey dia and so I no sabie grin), this is the best biz model out there, in my opinion. Hopefully with more of such, competition will help drive down the hideous costs as well.
Re: Party Hall/garden In Lagos - For Hosting Weddings, Birthday Parties Etc. by remia: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2008
can anyone telll me of halls in d lasgos/ota area?
Re: Party Hall/garden In Lagos - For Hosting Weddings, Birthday Parties Etc. by plan4event(f): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2010
hi Remia
You can Try Adebola house at Opebi Rd, They have a big hall that takes 1,000 banquet style, they also have halls for 500-150 guests. There are many more, you can call Toyin on 08023390981, 08075174053 or send her a text concerning Halls, She can help you book nd give you the best prices for halls.
Re: Party Hall/garden In Lagos - For Hosting Weddings, Birthday Parties Etc. by filnaija: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
Hi Guys!

I need your help, Me and my fiance will get married on the second week of April 2012. This is a last minute preparation. We will have a church wedding in Enugu State. We just need a simple but elegant wedding. Please see the information that we need below and send me your quotation.

Guests: 150

Church:
-church venue (anglican church)
-Priest and altar boys
-church decoration
-choir

Reception:
-venue (should be in hotel function room or any aircondition function room)
-venue decoration (including dance floor w/ disco lights)
-food / drinks and cake
-band or DJ
-videographer and photographer

If you have a pictures of the church and reception hall please send it to me also @ jho_naciz@yahoo.com.

We are open for any suggestions. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Buy Or Fill Your Balloons With Helium Gas In Abuja / How Can You Discribe This Year / Meet The 2 Other Stunning Dangotes Daughters Halima And Mariya Dangote Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.