Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

How Can I Customise Wordpres Megamag Theme To Look Like Naijaloaded Homepage - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Customise Wordpres Megamag Theme To Look Like Naijaloaded Homepage (2427 Views)

How To Create A Website Like Naijaloaded / Where Can I Download Megamag Wordpress Theme Free? / Please How Can I Customise A Custom Blogger Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Customise Wordpres Megamag Theme To Look Like Naijaloaded Homepage by segunyomi1: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hello guys, please am working on a new site I created and I used megamag theme for the pc version of the site, I want to know how to customise the homepage to look like that of naijaloaded homepage please help me out I have traid so meny ways but it is not giving me what I need,
Re: How Can I Customise Wordpres Megamag Theme To Look Like Naijaloaded Homepage by donsheddy1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
I wonder how someone will help you customize a theme/template without paying them. For you to be able to do that, you have to have basic css,html and php background to accomplish that. If you have no knowledge in this, then u can contact me on whatsapp : 08031975415 or. BBPin:2720AA04
Re: How Can I Customise Wordpres Megamag Theme To Look Like Naijaloaded Homepage by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Lols. I will help you out! Just contact me using the details below
Whatsapp/call : 08039710459
Bbm:: 21CB6207

I have don similar works. Just hook me up so I will share them to you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Customise Wordpres Megamag Theme To Look Like Naijaloaded Homepage by segunyomi1: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: How Can I Customise Wordpres Megamag Theme To Look Like Naijaloaded Homepage by donsheddy1(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2015
segunyomi1:
I guess u got angry because who u thought would share for free was requesrting moni right?
Re: How Can I Customise Wordpres Megamag Theme To Look Like Naijaloaded Homepage by segunyomi1: 4:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Not that bro, even if it requires money still want it, jst blame myself 4 not knowing it
Re: How Can I Customise Wordpres Megamag Theme To Look Like Naijaloaded Homepage by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2015
segunyomi1:
Hello guys, please am working on a new site I created and I used megamag theme for the pc version of the site, I want to know how to customise the homepage to look like that of naijaloaded homepage please help me out I have traid so meny ways but it is not giving me what I need,
why has this choose to become a trend in Nigeria, please guy dont search for naijaloaded theme make use of your conceptual theme and see the big difference in terms of traffic, the world knows naijaloaded too well so copying his theme concept might make people look at your site as fake.

Am done
Re: How Can I Customise Wordpres Megamag Theme To Look Like Naijaloaded Homepage by donsheddy1(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2015
pelij:
why has this choose to become a trend in Nigeria, please guy dont search for naijaloaded theme make use of your conceptual theme and see the big difference in terms of traffic, the world knows naijaloaded too well so copying his theme concept might make people look at your site as fake.

Am done
Finally somebody had to teach this bloggers that in other countries, you'll be sued for copyright. Not in web development though. Simply ask your developer to design something fresh from the mint. I'm also done here and thanks dweb!
Re: How Can I Customise Wordpres Megamag Theme To Look Like Naijaloaded Homepage by PenSoftCorp(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2015
pelij:

Am done
my brother God bless u for what u just said right now. also i enjoyed ur askusfast site
Re: How Can I Customise Wordpres Megamag Theme To Look Like Naijaloaded Homepage by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
PenSoftCorp:

my brother God bless u for what u just said right now. also i enjoyed ur askusfast site
Thanks boss, you can do well by signingup to make the commuity a big one.

Kudos and my whole respect to you.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Patronise Nigeria Web Hosting Company / How To Unban A Whatsapp Number In 2022/2023 / My Nigerian Webhost Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.