Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

PDP; The Confraternity Of Looters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP; The Confraternity Of Looters. (729 Views)

Names Of Looters Finally Out / Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency / Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP; The Confraternity Of Looters. by faragai24: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
PDP; THE CONFRATERNITY OF LOOTERS.
By Ali Umar Faragai

I am irascible by so many libel and character damaging articles written by loquacious Femi Fani Kayode demonstrating fallacious act of hatred for guileless Muhammadu Buhari and APC in almost all his update on social media, these articles lack meaningful platitudes to convince anyone, the man whom many considered neophyte in media propaganda will never allow his children to taste the hell, hunger and other calamities the massess are experiencing on daily basis. Does any folk want hunger, kidnapping, genocide, corruption and corrupt practices to continue in Nigeria? I am sure the answer is no One. Nigerians needs not be told about the extreme hardship they are passing through from the inception of PDP in 1999 down to the present GEJ lead government, the ruled are terribly confused in whose custody their security of life and properties reposed, I heard someone campaigning for TRANSFORMATION OF PRODUCING ORPHANS AND WIDOWS IN NIGERIA while in actual sense desultory PDP government had failed woefully in all ramification, ridiculous.

Anyone who doesn't think there are two sides to an argument is probably in one, as in Femi's. whoever qualifies to be called human most surely distance himself with confraternity of looters, power mongers and law breakers, the party where thieves are rebranded and presented as saints, even though the Jesus in Aso Rock had already termed stealing is not corruption, these ostensive definition inspired alot of PDP political office holders to partake in sharing what they called national cake as in so many cases here, James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting, DSP Alamieseigha - PDP Bayelsa - Ex-convict for looting, Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-convict for looting, Peter Odili - PDP Rivers - In court for looting, Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu - In court for looting, Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti - In court for looting, Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting, Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting, Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun - In court for looting, Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court for looting, Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) - In court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury, Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for looting, Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba - In court for looting the state treasury, Abdulahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa - In court for looting the state treasury, Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by President Jonathan) - In court for looting the treasury, Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov. PDP Jigawa - In court for looting the treasury, Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for looting the treasury, Attahiru Baffarawa - PDP Sokoto - In court for looting, the two ex-chairmen of PDP were not left behind, Ahmadu Ali and Bamanga Tukur whose sons are facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges comprised part of the looting cabals. Am I lying?

I opt to use the power of pen to haranque at same time educate the neophyte and former minister on situation and non acceptability of his party among Nigerians, this is clarion call to crucify PDP and President Goodluck Jonathan for the sin of corruption, It is a call to massacre President Jonathan’s identity, his party and everyone associated with him strictly with the weapon of the ballot. The iconoclastic attitude of Mr Femi tenaciously goes to the People's General and his party APC not knowing his punching bag don't needs much campaign to win 2015 presidential election as advised recently by an elderly Igbo man, who said "My Advice For My Beloved Buhari supporters is that, they should not exchange words with Jonathan's supporters again till around December. They should just get all the amount of insecurity attack coupled with GEJ empty assurances written on a pamphlet, get all the scores of corruptions in GEJ's tenure (Oduahgate, Diezani,) written on pamphlets, get all the scores of links that shows PDP is the culprit behind Boko haram written on another pamphlets, including Pastor Reno Omokri's link (as evidenced by Andrew Azazi), Get the number of people GEJ has covered up on Bokoharam like Reno Omokri, Asari Dokubo, Henry Okah etc written, get all the number of people that died on MIS screening exercise written on another pamphlet, get the number of all the victims of boko haram so far, with the failure of the intelligents incharge, by withdrawing troops while boko haram strikes, get number of missing chibok girls written on another pamphlet, get the number of the unemployment rate written on another pamphlets, get the months of ASUP & ASUU strikes written, get the number of injustice on the sincere personalities like Justice Ayo Salami's case and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's case in details with the cover up for the corrupt fellows like, Diezani ($20billion missing, N10billion jet scam), Oduagah ( N255million vehicle scam), Andrew Yakubu (NNPC Chairman on $20billion), John Yakubu Yusuf (N27billion), etc on another pamphlets, get the rate of impunity on Rivers state (Joseph mbu), governors forum (16>19 votes), ekiti state (7>18) beating up and molesting a judge, taraba state (injustice on the gov), lagos state (Obanikoro's thugery) written on another pamphlets, get the number of churches where GEJ has attended and ultimately makes Govt Policies in the churches with the Muslims marginalization on the confab and same marginalization in his cabinents and yet claim that APC is an Islamic Party (Should PDP too be called Christian Party? NO, because we belief GEJ is the Bigot not really the party.), it was said that Sherrif & Inhejirika were the top finance supplier of BH, and up till now nothing have been done to them, so they should not forget to write that one on a separate pamphlet too, The illegal arm deal scandal that worth $15million should be written on another pamphlet and lastly get the missing $20billion written in bold and coloured. Let Buhari's supporters gets all these i have raised written on different pamphlets, distribute it as much as possible and ask nigerians; "DO NIGERIANS WANT THESE TRANSFORMATION AGENDA TO CONTINUE OR NOT?" Then let them go and sleep, they dont really need much campaign, i am sure Many people even among the IGBO's and Christians too are still honest, sincere and want Justice."

For the knowledge of nitpicker, a pungent odour of corruption persuaded some of the NORTHERN PDP CHIEFTAINS to turn down the assignment of selling PDP and President Goodluck Jonathan in the entire north for non patronage, some considered the assignment as deadly, it was also reported that no driver wanted to take the PDP and Goodluck Jonathan's campaign vehicle to Kano or any other northern state, this is an indication that the party lost the coming election with spacious difference. I discerp the compendium out of the many heinous act of PDP in Nigeria on the same vein bolster confidence of the powerful APC in the mind of the electorate. Lets consider, the longest journey begins with the first step therefore we shouldn't be led around by the nose.

http://faragai24.tumblr.com/post/106804452182/confraternity-of-looters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP; The Confraternity Of Looters. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
YOU DON MAD?
Re: PDP; The Confraternity Of Looters. by temitemi1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
Apc d real confraternity!! GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP; The Confraternity Of Looters. by faragai24: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
faragai24:
CONFRATERNITY OF LOOTERS.
By Ali Umar Faragai
I am irascible by so many libel and character damaging articles written by loquacious Femi Fani Kayode demonstrating fallacious act of hatred for guileless Muhammadu Buhari and APC in almost all his update on social media, these articles lack meaningful platitudes to convince anyone, the man whom many considered neophyte in media propaganda will never allow his children to taste the hell, hunger and other calamities the massess are experiencing on daily basis. Does any folk want hunger, kidnapping, genocide, corruption and corrupt practices to continue in Nigeria? I am sure the answer is no One. Nigerians needs not be told about the extreme hardship they are passing through from the inception of PDP in 1999 down to the present GEJ lead government, the ruled are terribly confused in whose custody their security of life and properties reposed, I heard someone campaigning for TRANSFORMATION OF PRODUCING ORPHANS AND WIDOWS IN NIGERIA while in actual sense desultory PDP government had failed woefully in all ramification, ridiculous.
Anyone who doesn't think there are two sides to an argument is probably in one, as in Femi's. whoever qualifies to be called human most surely distance himself with confraternity of looters, power mongers and law breakers, the party where thieves are rebranded and presented as saints, even though the Jesus in Aso Rock had already termed stealing is not corruption, these ostensive definition inspired alot of PDP political office holders to partake in sharing what they called national cake as in so many cases here, James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting, DSP Alamieseigha - PDP Bayelsa - Ex-convict for looting, Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-convict for looting, Peter Odili - PDP Rivers - In court for looting, Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu - In court for looting, Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti - In court for looting, Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting, Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting, Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun - In court for looting, Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court for looting, Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) - In court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury, Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for looting, Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba - In court for looting the state treasury, Abdulahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa - In court for looting the state treasury, Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by President Jonathan) - In court for looting the treasury, Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov. PDP Jigawa - In court for looting the treasury, Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for looting the treasury, Attahiru Baffarawa - PDP Sokoto - In court for looting, the two ex-chairmen of PDP were not left behind, Ahmadu Ali and Bamanga Tukur whose sons are facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges comprised part of the looting cabals. Am I lying?
I opt to use the power of pen to haranque at same time educate the neophyte and former minister on situation and non acceptability of his party among Nigerians, this is clarion call to crucify PDP and President Goodluck Jonathan for the sin of corruption, It is a call to massacre President Jonathan’s identity, his party and everyone associated with him strictly with the weapon of the ballot. The iconoclastic attitude of Mr Femi tenaciously goes to the People's General and his party APC not knowing his punching bag don't needs much campaign to win 2015 presidential election as advised recently by an elderly Igbo man, who said "My Advice For My Beloved Buhari supporters is that, they should not exchange words with Jonathan's supporters again till around December. They should just get all the amount of insecurity attack coupled with GEJ empty assurances written on a pamphlet, get all the scores of corruptions in GEJ's tenure (Oduahgate, Diezani,) written on pamphlets, get all the scores of links that shows PDP is the culprit behind Boko haram written on another pamphlets, including Pastor Reno Omokri's link (as evidenced by Andrew Azazi), Get the number of people GEJ has covered up on Bokoharam like Reno Omokri, Asari Dokubo, Henry Okah etc written, get all the number of people that died on MIS screening exercise written on another pamphlet, get the number of all the victims of boko haram so far, with the failure of the intelligents incharge, by withdrawing troops while boko haram strikes, get number of missing chibok girls written on another pamphlet, get the number of the unemployment rate written on another pamphlets, get the months of ASUP & ASUU strikes written, get the number of injustice on the sincere personalities like Justice Ayo Salami's case and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's case in details with the cover up for the corrupt fellows like, Diezani ($20billion missing, N10billion jet scam), Oduagah ( N255million vehicle scam), Andrew Yakubu (NNPC Chairman on $20billion), John Yakubu Yusuf (N27billion), etc on another pamphlets, get the rate of impunity on Rivers state (Joseph mbu), governors forum (16>19 votes), ekiti state (7>18) beating up and molesting a judge, taraba state (injustice on the gov), lagos state (Obanikoro's thugery) written on another pamphlets, get the number of churches where GEJ has attended and ultimately makes Govt Policies in the churches with the Muslims marginalization on the confab and same marginalization in his cabinents and yet claim that APC is an Islamic Party (Should PDP too be called Christian Party? NO, because we belief GEJ is the Bigot not really the party.), it was said that Sherrif & Inhejirika were the top finance supplier of BH, and up till now nothing have been done to them, so they should not forget to write that one on a separate pamphlet too, The illegal arm deal scandal that worth $15million should be written on another pamphlet and lastly get the missing $20billion written in bold and coloured. Let Buhari's supporters gets all these i have raised written on different pamphlets, distribute it as much as possible and ask nigerians; "DO NIGERIANS WANT THESE TRANSFORMATION AGENDA TO CONTINUE OR NOT?" Then let them go and sleep, they dont really need much campaign, i am sure Many people even among the IGBO's and Christians too are still honest, sincere and want Justice."
For the knowledge of nitpicker, a pungent odour of corruption persuaded some of the NORTHERN PDP CHIEFTAINS to turn down the assignment of selling PDP and President Goodluck Jonathan in the entire north for non patronage, some considered the assignment as deadly, it was also reported that no driver wanted to take the PDP and Goodluck Jonathan's campaign vehicle to Kano or any other northern state, this is an indication that the party lost the coming election with spacious difference. I discerp the compendium out of the many heinous act of PDP in Nigeria on the same vein bolster confidence of the powerful APC in the mind of the electorate. Lets consider, the longest journey begins with the first step therefore we shouldn't be led around by the nose.
http://faragai24.tumblr.com/post/106804452182/confraternity-of-looters

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo And The Reenactment Of Tunde Idiagbon / “pres. Jonathan Can’t Win In 2015″ – Dokubo Asari / Jonathan Attacks Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.