Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do (18593 Views)

How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries / He Ended Up Liking My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by Engrpj(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
I really want you to figure out Who to be blame advice me on what to do after reading my story... I happen to be in love with this young, Pretty and well endowed damsel named Janet. we are so much in love that she often sneak from there house to be with me cos only d two of us no about the relatisnahip, along d line we had sex and that is our 1st time of experiencing Sex(DAT is we were both virgins). soon she stopped coming to see me when I confront her on why the sudden change, she complain to me about her elder sister engaging her with house chores and if the sister know of her relationship she won't take it likely with her. So her Elder sister is about same age as myself So I brought up an idea that I will create familiarity BTW me n the elder sister so that when we become frnds I Wil then open up and tell her that she should give me her sister n before she know it we will be in our frndship freely without harrasment from the elder sister. After making this agreement with Janet , She gave me her Elder sister's contact n told me dat her name is Sarah. As I was planning on how to create familiarity with Sarah d elder sister I Neva knew that Sarah also had crush on me cos we attend the same church ... so upon meeting with Sarah, We gist n had a good time and soon we became very close even more closer than Janet my Beb that she even told her fronds that she had a new guy. So wen I realize that we are in good terms with Sarah, I decide to tell her about my relationship with her kid sister ...We booked an appointment so when we met afta series of gist I told her hat I have something to tell her...when she heard dis she started thinking maybe I wanna ask her out so she was worried that I should tell her even though I hesitated n was wondering how will she feel if I told her that am dating her kid sister Janet. afta she had already tell her frnds that she had a new guy.. So wen I hesitated she hold me tight n started telling me DAT I shld pls tell her wat is on my mind that I shld know that she luvs me so much n she will do anything for me before I no it she grab me n started kissing me passionately I can feel d emotions in her kisses...before I could do any tin I was on top of her n we had sex... AFTA d whole tin I den broke to her that I was dating her younger sister, She broke into tears n told me dat I shld no wat to do that she luvs me n she can't do without me... Going back to Janet to tell her Janet also said dat was not the agreement we had n DAT I must stop seeing her sister and that she can't do without me.. soon after learning that they are dating the same the two sisters became enemies being at each others neck..! As for me I still Luv my Janet cos she's more pretty Dan her elder sister and. we disvirgined ourselfs.. on the other hand I luv Sarah because she's hot preety n matured and also fun to be with...! Am confused on what to do please I Need matured advice.
Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by dOnLarich: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
B4 u do anything why u no come seek for advice 1st... undecided

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by ronald4lif(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
What you need is 24 lashes of koboko no reduction (in Zebrudaya's voice) for ruining two sisters relationship. Oya climb table

OP you are OYO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by yorex2011: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
Eiyah... This life sha
Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
It happens... This is life. Get back to your love that is the younger sister.
But for the sake of peace between them, let your presence around them rest for a while.

You are not an angel baba... What happened happens but you have to make corrections for the wrong you did especially when you have someone that is your girl who is ready to give you the chance.

So chill a bit and let them come to terms with what happened. With time the elder sister will hopefully let go.
Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
Oboy chop knuckle, you no need advice na Origin I get for you, bat guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lacomus:
Oboy chop knuckle, you no need advice na Origin I get for you, bat guy.

Bad guy.
Sometimes I wish im bad like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by hahn(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sleep with their mother

Engrpj:
I really want you to figure out Who to be blame advice me on what to do after reading my story... I happen to be in love with this young, Pretty and well endowed damsel named Janet. we are so much in love that she often sneak from there house to be with me cos only d two of us no about the relatisnahip, along d line we had sex and that is our 1st time of experiencing Sex(DAT is we were both virgins). soon she stopped coming to see me when I confront her on why the sudden change, she complain to me about her elder sister engaging her with house chores and if the sister know of her relationship she won't take it likely with her. So her Elder sister is about same age as myself So I brought up an idea that I will create familiarity BTW me n the elder sister so that when we become frnds I Wil then open up and tell her that she should give me her sister n before she know it we will be in our frndship freely without harrasment from the elder sister. After making this agreement with Janet , She gave me her Elder sister's contact n told me dat her name is Sarah. As I was planning on how to create familiarity with Sarah d elder sister I Neva knew that Sarah also had crush on me cos we attend the same church ... so upon meeting with Sarah, We gist n had a good time and soon we became very close even more closer than Janet my Beb that she even told her fronds that she had a new guy. So wen I realize that we are in good terms with Sarah, I decide to tell her about my relationship with her kid sister ...We booked an appointment so when we met afta series of gist I told her hat I have something to tell her...when she heard dis she started thinking maybe I wanna ask her out so she was worried that I should tell her even though I hesitated n was wondering how will she feel if I told her that am dating her kid sister Janet. afta she had already tell her frnds that she had a new guy.. So wen I hesitated she hold me tight n started telling me DAT I shld pls tell her wat is on my mind that I shld know that she luvs me so much n she will do anything for me before I no it she grab me n started kissing me passionately I can feel d emotions in her kisses...before I could do any tin I was on top of her n we had sex... AFTA d whole tin I den broke to her that I was dating her younger sister, She broke into tears n told me dat I shld no wat to do that she luvs me n she can't do without me... Going back to Janet to tell her Janet also said dat was not the agreement we had n DAT I must stop seeing her sister and that she can't do without me.. soon after learning that they are dating the same the two sisters became enemies being at each others neck..! As for me I still Luv my Janet cos she's more pretty Dan her elder sister and. we disvirgined ourselfs.. on the other hand I luv Sarah because she's hot preety n matured and also fun to be with...! Am confused on what to do please I Need matured advice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by Olami90: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
smh. wot a pity!
u just av to let go of d two sis since u av no control over ur di*k.
u cant eat ur cake and av it.no two way abt it.
u av succeeded in makin two sis enemy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by benkings(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Guy u should be flogged in d middle of an open stadium with 50 thousand people watching you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by 4oyrsExperience(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Please tell Sarah to call me..... Pls its urgent

4 Likes

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by Ekhemini(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
@op,I don't believe your story sha
@topic,na only 2 dem b 4 dia family? Enter for d remaining ones na.
Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by ayukdaboss(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sleep with their mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by omicron(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Like if u initially thought he meant his own blood sisters grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by ogaofficer(m): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
This OP must be related to shekau o o, thats very bad man, go and discipline your dick and learn how to control your feelings. Quit the relationship with both of them asap, cos if you choose to start dating janet no matter how, the faction you created will keep on growing btwn the both of them and they might later stage a coup to eliminate you.
Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by Missmossy(f): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
shocked Shuo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by akinsadeez(m): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
If they have an housemaid, kolobi that one too grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by Hitter(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
AH!!.. LegenD grin
Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by sosiqdude(m): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
With Notorious voice- IS THIS FOR REAL!!
Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by CrazyScientist: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2015
THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE YOU, IS DOING PRESS UP !!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by atilla(m): 12:25am On Jan 02, 2015
Interesting story

Y not write stories on nairaland
Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by Aklofs: 12:37am On Jan 02, 2015
kindly fall inside 1000ft. well jhor
Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by wunmi590(m): 12:42am On Jan 02, 2015
OP: no lie, nah because of janet fresh punny u lik am,

BTW: u badt gan 000, u eat frm 2sitrs blck pot..... Deries god 0000 grin grin
Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by bablononi(m): 12:46am On Jan 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked nah wah o
Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by TDstarr: 1:08am On Jan 02, 2015
insults coming in op hideeee shocked
Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by ifoundmyperfect: 2:07am On Jan 02, 2015
Make this confession to their mom so she cld act as a mediator and bring about peace between her 2 dortas. When there is peace, you all can then reach a mutual understanding. Try not to sleep with their mom during this whole process.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by Afrok(m): 2:41am On Jan 02, 2015
U could have involved a nairalander in the agreement wink... I mean why did U decide to go familiarize urself with a boyfriendless girl when ur relationship was a secret with her sister? Why didn't U set up a blind date between her and any of ur male friends? Moreover; didn't U see the handwriting on the wall for U to backoff immediately?

Op u've enjoyed two different pu*sies from the same roof, I hope U used protection coz another "kasala" fit burst for ur head nah then U go know say the thunder wey wan fire ur prick don dey do push up since U started d familiarity.

U never informed us before embarking on this journey but now that u've caused enemity between two sisters U remembered nairaland, well this is my advice; CUT EVERY COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN THE TWO SISTERS COZ IT'S OBVIOUS NONE OF THEM IS READY TO LET GO, IF NOT, Otapiapia is not that expensive in the market. One of the girls fit use am as a spicy in the other girl's food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by Abbey2sam(m): 6:08am On Jan 02, 2015
Engrpj:

bros chop nokkle........

na we suppose dey ask you for advise for this kind matter ....

seriously shyt happen......go for your love since sshe's ready to forgive you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 02, 2015
OP dey one corner they laugh at people who believe this super fiction fictional story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by Haywhymido(m): 7:08am On Jan 02, 2015
D mother of dose two gals gat to act fast b4 sumthin bad happens
Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by 30secs(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2015
Bad guy OP. You don't have to do anything! No worry, na God go judge you/punish you accordingly!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do by PHAYOL81: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2015
Yt there will still b sombdy who's hopng his gal doesnt c diz because of d sex benefits he gets.SINS R MADE PRECIOUS IN D SIGHT OF D DOER SO HE MIGHT CONTINUE ON D TREND TILL DISTRUCTN VISIT.#Dats Satan 4 U#
Hope sombdy learns anyway.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Male Ego: What Is It? / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics / Masturbation Videos Of Big Boobs Instagram Model, Pamela Watara Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.