Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. (6612 Views)

8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by bassette(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Just watching Chris Rock on cable TV scintillating his fans in one of his numerous live comedy sessions and while saying women want 'everything',he said men want just three things...
1. Feed him
2. F**k him
3. Silence..
feed me,sex me and shut d f*k up!..
give me food,sleep with me afterwards lemme have some quiet..
Got any counter views or do you outrightly agree??..cant wait to laff at the responses forthcoming..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by bassette(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
seconded
Hahaha..sincerely a statement of fact
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lol, Chris Rock is a legend and he keeps it real like Dave Chappelle with cerebral comedy sketches about reality ! grin

Men love their food, good sex, and space...but most of these women are too emotional to know that.

And once a man can't find peace, care, and space in his own house - expect him to start creeping. Dammit!

That's my nyggah right there! cool

4 Likes

Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by chibic(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lmao @shut the ffuck up!!... grin

But that's comedy though...how about men who wants their wives to do their laundry?..some jobless ones wants money from their wives too..the list goes on..

1 Like

Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by bassette(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
cubic:

But that's comedy though...how about men who wants their wives to do their laundry?..some jobless ones wants money from their wives too..the list goes on..
well predominantly he meant the default setting for men
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
chibic:

Doing laundry is just part of being a good woman - just throw that into the food mix. grin

The jobless ones who depend on their wives are fools, not men. So, he wasn't alluding to them. grin

1 Like

Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by Dheartless: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
SirShymex:

Doing laundry is just part of being a good woman - just throw that into the food mix. grin

The jobless ones who depend on their wives are fools, not men. So, he wasn't alluding to them. grin
grin grin
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by bassette(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
SirShymex:

Any man who depends on his wife for food has lost,his,place..needs to get back,to God
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by bennyrazz: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
lmao grin
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
If u watch that Chris rock movie tittled "I think I love my wife" u will know he really knows hw to treat ladies. That guy is a legend !
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by Haywhymido(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
D list differs frm one person to another.Wot of (mutual) respect,av u 4 once lived with an arrogant person Nt to talk of a arrogant/bossy wife.Wot of cleanlinessTry staying with a stinking dirty lady 4 a week,u will appreciate d definition of cleanliness.D list goes on. Am telling u,dese two things above can stop a man frm f**king n eating his wife's food.
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by elantraceey(f): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Oh it's a men's meeting but i plead to interfere undecided

if you want a woman who never talks you can as well marry a dumb woman , i think they are much out there undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by bassette(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
elantraceey:
Oh it's a men's meeting but i plead to interfere undecided

if you want a woman who never talks you can as well marry a dumb woman , i think they are much out there undecided
Hahaha..Elantracey its open to both sexes to contribute...on what you just said,u will agree with me he(even myself) dint necessarilt mean a dumb or speechless woman,he simply saying dont nag..u knw women generally talk...sadly men do too..dwell on issues that sud b laid to rest..I love peace,I enjoy it...I AV real experiences.of men who nag..had one this morning..myt just be motivated to share..Hahaha as I recall now I can only just laugh
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by elantraceey(f): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
bassette:
Hahaha..Elantracey its open to both sexes to contribute...on what you just said,u will agree with me he(even myself) dint necessarilt mean a dumb or speechless woman,he simply saying dont nag..u knw women generally talk...sadly men do too..dwell on issues that sud b laid to rest..I love peace,I enjoy it...I AV real experiences.of men who nag..had one this morning..myt just be motivated to share..Hahaha as I recall now I can only just laugh

Men nags alot but you guys just make it look like you guys just talk and cover it up as just being men . When we talk we pour our hearts out and sometimes that's just a way to express ourself (though some women go extreme) .
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by bassette(m): 12:01am On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Men nags alot but you guys just make it look like you guys just talk and cover it up as just being men . When we talk we pour our hearts out and sometimes that's just a way to express ourself (though some women go extreme) .
Am glad u agree most women just overkill it..Chris is black American so,I must tell u black Americans can talk a man silly..knowin that u'd know where Chris was coming from he said that...lol
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by 1miccza: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Yeah Elantraceey some men do nag a lot but 10 out of 11 would love to close their lips after so much words and of course expect their ladies to do the same this helps us to think and concentrate.
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by elantraceey(f): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2015
1miccza:

Yeah Elantraceey some men do nag a lot but 10 out of 11 would love to close their lips after so much words and of course expect their ladies to do the same this helps us to think and concentrate.

Then why do you men make it seem like it's a women issue?
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by 1miccza: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Then why do you men make it seem like it's a women issue?

If you were a man and you find yourself in such a situation,you would understand that some women can nag an entire skin off a man.
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by marieolae(f): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2015
she's not a woman, she's a slave.

3 Likes

Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by SAMBARRY: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2015
Ehen it's not difficult na.every and anybody in his school of thought should buy robot doll of like 1500 naira and tiger battery of 180naira so it will do as you say without mutual conversation and emotional exchange. Thank you smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by elantraceey(f): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2015
1miccza:

If you were a man and you find yourself in such a situation,you would understand that some women can nag an entire skin off a man.

Yea i know that but that doesn't answer my question though.
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by bassette(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Men think its a woman,issue b'cos women amplify it...and of cos it sits well on them..a woman just talks
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by 1miccza: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

It's simple it isn't just that we men make it to look like a female too it occurs more with ladies than guys some ladies can fill a basket with their nagging imagine waking a guy up as early as 5am with unnecessary complains and quarrel. 4 out of every 5 females are guilty of this.
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by elantraceey(f): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2015
1miccza:

It's simple it isn't just that we men make it to look like a female too it occurs more with ladies than guys some ladies can fill a basket with their nagging imagine waking a guy up as early as 5am with unnecessary complains and quarrel. 4 out of every 5 females are guilty of this.

What about a lady just returning late from work and is welcomed with unnecessary complains?
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by 1miccza: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

What about a lady just returning late from work and is welcomed with unnecessary complains?

Then we are down to statistics apparently it's not as rampant among the male folk as it is among the female folk...
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by bassette(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Or rather she starts off a string of complains...
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by babygirlfl: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Not that I totally support Chris Rock but his list is much more realistic as compared to the hilarious one here https://www.nairaland.com/1980592/tips-keeping-good-african-man
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Ehen it's not difficult na.every and anybody in his school of thought should buy robot doll of like 1500 naira and tiger battery of 180naira so it will do as you say without mutual conversation and emotional exchange. Thank you smiley
Chris rock wants a baby doll and thinks every other man should want one. What a fantasy! And they say women fantasize a lot. Pfft.
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
babygirlfl:
Not that I totally support Chris Rock but his list is much more realistic as compared to the hilarious one here https://www.nairaland.com/1980592/tips-keeping-good-african-man

I believe the legendary Chris Rock just made it simpler - the other one was a comprehensive list.

Anyway, which of items of Chris Rock's list do you support? tongue
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by babygirlfl: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
SirShymex:

I believe the legendary Chris Rock just made it simpler - the other one was a comprehensive list.

Anyway, which of items of Chris Rock's list do you support? tongue

The first two makes sense. As for letting the man have some silence, I think some women will like to cuddle up or chat or play with each other.
Re: What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
babygirlfl:

The first two makes sense. As for letting the man have some silence, I think some women will like to cuddle up or chat or play with each other.

I like that. The first two are very important.

However, with "silence"- he was alluding to nagging, and giving the man his space sometimes. And also, it depends on mood and not trying for force things when the mood isn't right for it. Obviously, every man out there won't mind cuddling, chatting, and playing with his partner. But giving him space to breathe, when he isn't on it - won't be a bad idea.

I believe that's what he's alluding to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genetically Whom Do You Take After In Your Family? / My Little Dilemma / She Is A Housewife, She Doesn't Work???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.