Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please! (1203 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. / I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please! by DonEse125(f): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2008
This is for those who have read my previous posts on wld u succumb to blackmail,and how to get over a break-up. That was a couple of weeks ago. Tek called today. He told me that he wanted us to talk. Naturally,i agreed,so we set a date on monday. The problem is,i have no idea how to act. I dont knw what he wants to do,whether he wants to cut all the strings btw us or whether he wants to giv us another chance. I still love him like crazy,but i dont know what to say or do. I dont want to seem nonchalant,yet i dont want to come across as desperate. Help please! This means you HR.Hotness!
Re: He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please! by jibbygirl(f): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2008
@poster
for the sake of those seeing ur post for the first time can u go down memory lane a bit. give a brief history of ur break up with this guy in question and what lead to ur break up. that way, we might be able to assist.
Re: He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please! by glorina: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2008
Don_Ese125:

This is for those who have read my previous posts on would u succumb to blackmail,and how to get over a break-up. That was a couple of weeks ago. Tek called today. He told me that he wanted us to talk. Naturally,i agreed,so we set a date on monday. The problem is,i have no idea how to act. I don't knw what he wants to do,whether he wants to cut all the strings between us or whether he wants to giv us another chance. I still love him like crazy,but i don't know what to say or do. I don't want to seem nonchalant,yet i don't want to come across as desperate. Help please! This means you HR.Hotness!

I would advice you to prepare for both cases. That way, you won't be dissappointed. And one more thing, since you claim to love the guy dearly, it's good to hope for the best but PLEASE prepare for the worse. Good luck kiss kiss
Re: He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2008
@Poster:
I remember your story, and its nice Tek wants to talk. Be yourself, don't front, don't play games or hide how you feel, just be yourself, and pray about it also.
Goodluck!
Re: He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please! by DonEse125(f): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2008
Here's a recap:Tek and i were in a r/shp,and there were things abt my past that i didnt tell him abt. I ran into somone i used to hang with. Long story short,he tried to blackmail me. I seriously considered it for a while,then i posted it here. A few days later,i finally decided to tell him. I did,and he stormed out,and the look he gave me,words cannot begin to describe how i felt,(hence the how do you get over a break-up thread). Now this.
Re: He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please! by chika98: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2008
Ok first of all, Yay! grin
Then second. . go out and Monday and just keep your cool. Listen to him and what he has to say. After you have heard what he has said then think about it well before you speak. Maybe he wants to know why you never told him to begin with or maybe he wants you lot to work it out. You never know these things. Don't act a fool either. You both got hurt in the process and talking is a good starting point. Good luck and let us know how it went grin
Re: He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please! by AdamBrody1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2008
This story is boring!

When you get to the break up part, then tell us the full story and let us know who did the dumping! Until then, this thread is useless! We need the juicy stuff not the all lovey duvey bullocks your repeating!
Re: He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please! by KarmaMod(f): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2008
Ok first of all, Yay! Grin
Then second. . go out and Monday and just keep your cool. Listen to him and what he has to say. After you have heard what he has said then think about it well before you speak. Maybe he wants to know why you never told him to begin with or maybe he wants you lot to work it out. You never know these things. Don't act a fool either. You both got hurt in the process and talking is a good starting point. Good luck and let us know how it went

There's nothing more to add to this.

He's back cos you didnt bombard his phone. wink

Let him do all the talking and when he's dne, tell him everything truthfully.
Re: He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please! by HRhotness(f): 12:44am On Dec 14, 2008
theres nothin more to say really, just remember to stay calm. . . he called, he wants to talk, that is a good thing.

try not to hav any preconceptions or expectations about this meeting, u wont believe the power of preconceived notions and how often they ruin relationships. keep an open mind and be totally honest with ur answers and ur emotions. . . its all about him now, u need to be patient!

he is still dealing and u want it to be as easy as possible so he can move on. don't be tempted to give unnecessary explanations, just tell him what he wants to knw. . . tell him how much he means to u but don't over emphasise it, he'll need to understand for himself how diff it was for u to do this.

i can't think of anything else to add except, goodluck babes. . . i'm hoping it all works out for u  wink
Re: He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please! by jibbygirl(f): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2008
Don_Ese125:

Here's a recap:Tek and i were in a r/shp,and there were things about my past that i didnt tell him about. I ran into somone i used to hang with. Long story short,he tried to blackmail me. I seriously considered it for a while,then i posted it here. A few days later,i finally decided to tell him. I did,and he stormed out,and the look he gave me,words cannot begin to describe how i felt,(hence the how do you get over a break-up thread). Now this.
for him to have done the calling, there's prospect there but don't get too hopeful. honour the date, don't go all apologetic. be calm, warm, but don't show too much enthusiasm just be urself and act normal. let him know that u still love him but not that u can't do without him. we all have our pasts. anybody without a past can't have a future.

Adam Brody:

This story is boring!

When you get to the break up part, then tell us the full story and let us know who did the dumping! Until then, this thread is useless! We need the juicy stuff not the all lovey duvey bullocks your repeating!
my dear don't be so dumb. if aren't got anything to contribute why not go back home to mama. tongue tongue tongue
Re: He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please! by iice(f): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2008
Ese.  .  .goodluck smiley
Re: He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please! by Youngpo413: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
jibbygirl:
we all have our pasts. anybody without a past can't have a future.

even if she was a runs girl?
Re: He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please! by angelsing(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
AdamBrody1:
This story is boring!

If u don't have an advise for her just let her be rather than hoping for the breakup part u are craving for.

(1) (Reply)

White Guys Loves Black Girls Too! / We both have the sickle cell trait....? / When Guys Say I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.