Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (11974 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / My Husband......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2008
H2O2:

Yuck! God forbid bad thing. Wouldn't even wish that on an enemy. The only creatures that thing can attract are blood-hungry mosquitoes that will suck her dry.
quit the shakara. . . .I know how you play your games wink
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by spikedcylinder: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2008
You guys should just get a room already!
This is a poem thread, nothing to fight about (or so i thought). Why are you all always seizing the slightest opportunity to pinch each other?
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Cristalz(f): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2008
Pointless Peroxide tongue

Don't flatter your illiterate self.  .  .I simply find your moniker ridiculously childish tongue Like you were so enthralled with the chemical the first time you were let loose in a science laboratory.
Really you're getting dumber by the day.  .  .you can't even diss like a man to save your wretched life. You keep bumbling on like an over-hyped fool, stuttering like a love-struck buffoon, and hyperventilating like a 90 year old gay geezer. I've told you a million times now, if my grammar is too tough for you to comprehend (which you have repeatedly proven beyond reasonable doubt),Google the words. Or perhaps you have no idea how to go about doing that.
You are just a miserable lowlife, an old cargo with zero self-esteem, a bitter disgrace to all rational, sensible men out there. You are worse than pond scum, and very similar indeed to a depraved pervert. Highly amusing to realize I'm making your Christmas fun.  .  .goes to further emphasize just how sad and stupid you are, and how empty your inconsequential life is.
Your entire character is nothing short of bestial(for real) and its so sad that your diseased genes will eventually be passed on to others.  .  .if you don't shoot blanks,that is grin
For such a ''composed'' sod, you spent quite some time typing an epistle for me to find. Quit acting so ''unaffected'' here,obnoxious ass. You wouldn't bother typing two words if I wasn't hitting home. Prove me wrong, rejected dunce tongue

FYI, ''brains'' is not interpreted in a literal manner,as in,counting one brain, two brains, three brains grin Jeez, your chronic ignorance is past amusing now, its shamefully embarrassing. Now its obvious that you absolutely DO NOT belong in the Lit/Writing section 'cause definitely you were home-schooled by a semi-literate pauper under a mango tree.
Seems you're confused too.  .  .you concluded I was 7 and decided I'm an old woman all in the same post tongue grin My oh my, I must be getting your gray matter mushier than a neonate's poo.

Idiotic mongoose, go attend to your viremia and quit acting like a castrated billy goat. Grotesque hog tongue

P.S
Remember to Google. Help those puny cranial cells of yours wink
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2008
Lol, goodness gracious. Seeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

But sorry to burst your bubbles, that's not the reason why he chose that moniker. Chem is his major
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by KarmaMod(f): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2008
This "fight" is embarrassing
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Cristalz(f): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

But sorry to burst your bubbles, that's not the reason why he chose that moniker. Chem is his major

*rolling my eyes*

Seriously, does it look like I care? undecided

Personal Assistant grin

Point is,its downright ridiculous and childish. So 'cause someone majored in English his/her moniker should be ''adverb''? Gimme a break.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by KarmaMod(f): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2008
Rofl grin
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2008
Cristalz:

*rolling my eyes*

Seriously, does it look like I care? undecided

Personal Assistant grin

Point is,its downright ridiculous and childish. So 'cause someone majored in English his/her moniker should be ''adverb''? Gimme a break.
Point is, does it really matter what his ID is? undecided
How does that affect his post?

That part was "unnecessary", period. It matters not if you care. . . .as long as you understand. If yet you do not understand, then you don't.

You can continue to roll that eyes grin grin Just abeg, dnt write me long essays.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by KarmaMod(f): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2008
alagolo, wetin concern you in the matter?
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2008
Nothing jare. I just made a suggestion. . . .but it seems like some peeps arreall worked up.

Crristalz pkele, I don comot from your matter. H202 would be right back, when he's not busy. bye!
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Cristalz(f): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

alagolo, wetin concern you in the matter? 

Thank you o. Exactly what I was wondering too.

@Ebony-silk

I'm not the one that brought the dude's personal life here (Chem major.  .  .ring a bell? tongue ) So you're the one getting all worked up. Wonder why cheesy I can criticize his moniker if i want. . .so far Pointless Peroxide and I are yet to set any rules grin

Try minding your biz.  .  .will help keep you from catching a stray bullet.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2008
Try minding my business, I will. I'd suggest you do the same. Was anyone of them directing an "insultive" post to YOU in the first place? I think not.

Like I said, pkele. End of discusion. But if you wish to continue, I'd leave you in peace to.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Cristalz(f): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2008
See me see wahala grin Was I ''discussing'' with you in the first place? undecided

Ebony, don't even start with me,k? In future try staying silent on issues that you fail to comprehend. . .
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2008
rotflmao. . . . girl, I've observed you and seen your post. Same thing over again, unfortunately, I don't do female drama.

Child please, if I wanted to start with you, I'd start and end it on my time. Simple. Put a period behind your internet threat, even though itz quite hillarious.

B.t.w, wetin you wan say about my ID, I see that your type like to twist and turn it in order to insult your opposer  grin grin
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by KarmaMod(f): 1:08am On Dec 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Was anyone of them directing an "insultive" post to YOU in the first place? I think not.

Actually he "started it first"

Let it go. Im sure your husband can "fight" for himself
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 23, 2008
w/e. . . . this is not about H202.

Just found it funny how the meaning of his ID correlates to the discussion at hand. But then, it does not.

Wouldn't surprise me if a "Ebony-Stinky" pops up in her coming posts. shior.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Cristalz(f): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2008
Grandma Ebony tongue

Well now,thanks for re-mixing your moniker all by your nosey self grin Wasn't even gon' go there. Your boyfriend's own on the other hand is just so ridiculous. If it hurts you that I think that way, stick pins in your eyes.

And,for someone who had said ''bye'' and ''end of discussion'', you were rather quick to return with a comeback at me.Now who's the hilarious one here? grin
Also, its now you realize his moniker doesn't correlate to the ''discussion''? First, your boyfie and I had never been ''discussing''.  .  .we've been dissing. Or is an exchange of insults a discussion where you come from? Seems Peroxide has infected you grin FYI, we deviated from the subject matter eons ago. You really should learn to grasp what's going on a thread before contributing.
Peroxide didn't even get mad when I dissed his moniker, but na you come carry wahala for head. If he wants to diss my moniker too,hez free to. How is it your business?? undecided

Miss ''I-don't-do-female-drama'', obviously you're quite slow in realizing you're doing it already.

As an astute observer has accurately pointed out,Pointless Peroxide started it first. Go back and read,with glasses, before you start playing hero for someone that never asked for your help in the first place.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by spikedcylinder: 8:32am On Dec 23, 2008
Its enough na!
Cristalz,Ebony,H202 be quiet or I'll come and whoop your behinds! angry tongue
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Cristalz(f): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2008
Yes ma grin
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by tkb417(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2008
what the hell?
Ebony u didnt have to be involved in that.

Im sure the dude can respond accordingly to whatever comes her way. na wa 4 uo
easy babes

Cristalz
Its cool babes

H202
bust it abeg

Back to the topic anybody grin
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2008
i must say the girl is dominationg this duel smiley
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by tkb417(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2008
i must say the girl is dominationg this duel
devil sharrap.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2008
is it gonna be and you now
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by spikedcylinder: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2008
Cristalz:

Yes ma grin

Thats a good girl. *Pats Cristalz' head*. tongue
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by tkb417(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2008
is it going to be and you now
sharrap again tongue
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2008
luckily am in a good mood undecided
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by tkb417(m): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2008
wetin concern agbero with overload, if u like be in a dangerous mood.
ko si nkan to kan mi nibe tongue

olodo, u like wahala. go fight flowshow if u want wahala. grin
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2008
so now flow show fights your battle tongue
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2008
can you people make a point without boring the heck out of me with long essays?
and you might want to reconstruct your insults. pointless peroxide? stick ins in your eyes? Thank God you no be male or we would have reconstructed it step by step.

Lol, no, I don't do female drama. . . .quite boring when you have an emotional wreck on your hand.

End of discussion. jeez!  shocked shocked
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by tkb417(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2008
so now flow show fights your battle
huh? fight battles for me? what battles are we talking about here?

dont test me babes. ive repented of ma old NL ways but if u want a lil of it
imme give it to u likes its hot.
okiz? wink

back to the topic naa abi the fighters don scatter the real peeps?

Ebony
sharrap u dia tongue
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2008
screams *jobless* sad
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by tkb417(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2008
yeah right about now, im jobless
and u ?
u'll do berra if u concentrate on ur clerical job cos ur boss might go mad at ya. dont u think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos / The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.