Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (11963 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / My Husband......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2008
Touche grin
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by tkb417(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2008
Princess i'll e-beat u o tongue
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2008
see how scared i am cool
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 6:05am On Dec 24, 2008
ROFL at this predictable masquerade Cristalz, still infuriated by my posts.  I love it!

I started it first, he started it first, she started it first, so what?  Who gets a nobel for that?
I will respond as I see fit to any inane post I come across - especially yours, unless the moderator/admin bans me.

Suck your thumb if you have a problem with it.

Aww Ebony, thanks darling.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by TOYOSI20(f): 6:08am On Dec 24, 2008
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Na wa oo
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2008
It's not a fight o ! kai instigators. I am a lover tongue Call it toasting
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

can you people make a point without boring the heck out of me with long essays?
and you might want to reconstruct your insults. pointless peroxide? stick ins in your eyes? Thank God you no be male or we would have reconstructed it step by step.

Lol, no, I don't do female drama. . . .quite boring when you have an emotional wreck on your hand.

End of discussion. jeez!  shocked shocked

ARe you jealous?  I told you I'm irresistible and charming.

Don't blame her.  I don scatter her head.

lol yea i was lol at that one . . pointless kor erect ni
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2008
Broken record!!!!!  You must enjoy going off on crazy tangents that generate lots of words but have nothing to do with the subject matter.
Your posts have become monotonous. Can be predicted from a mile away.
Just Same shit different day. 

Pointless Peroxide

Don't flatter your illiterate self.  .  .I simply find your moniker ridiculously childish  Like you were so enthralled with the chemical the first time you were let loose in a science laboratory.
OMG a slimy wench thinks my moniker is ridiculously childish so I think I'm going to lose some sleep now?
You are so insanely inept that discoursing with you rationally would make one seem foolish.

Really you're getting dumber by the day.  .  .you can't even diss like a man to save your wretched life. You keep bumbling on like an over-hyped fool, stuttering like a love-struck buffoon, and hyperventilating like a 90 year old gay geezer.
LOL - How do you diss like a man, or diss like a woman?  Is this becoming a competition . . .

As usual!!!! Careless, dull, boring, overused, daft, lame, sorry, corny attempt at an insult.  Bumbling like an overhyped fool, hyperventilating like a 90-year-old gay geezer? Why should I bother trying to comprehend this set of ridiculously garbage terms?  What purpose do they serve?  Why wouldn't I label you a 7-year-old idiot child when you post this sort of mess  undecided

Quite frankly, it has come to a point where you keep repeating yourself.  You are stammering like a stuck jukebox and unfortunately I am beginning to get bored.

Show some creativity in your next 900page post, please

I've told you a million times now, if my grammar is too tough for you to comprehend (which you have repeatedly proven beyond reasonable doubt),Google the words. Or perhaps you have no idea how to go about doing that.

You are just a miserable lowlife, an old cargo with zero self-esteem,
Tough is finding a leash to latch around your neck, something to strangle you with, something to make you shut the mess up bint.

A miserable lowlife with zero self-esteem is a schizo (aka you) who thinks insulting a moniker is an "accomplishment" .

a bitter disgrace to all rational, sensible men out there.
No point in being rational with a lunatic.  I am willing to downgrade to your level.

You are worse than pond scum, and very similar indeed to a depraved pervert.

Isn't this cute. . . another one of those um hyperventilating like a 90 year old gay geezer speech ya?  Yawn anyone?
. . .  Next please . . .
This must have been the umpteenth time you called me a depraved pervert.  Jokes aside, hope you are not a victim of sex abuse?  Pele.

Highly amusing to realize I'm making your Christmas fun
Fun is seeing your obsession with me aggrandize;  Or, pushing your buttons and then sitting back in a chair knowing you will always figure out a way to make yourself look more foolish than you did before.  Pretty soon you will start churning out novels in responding to me.

.  .  .goes to further emphasize just how sad and stupid you are, and how empty your inconsequential life is.
Apparently your life is insignficant as well since you are engaged in this spartan war of words with me.  Cute.
Your entire character is nothing short of bestial(for real)
How did you know this?  Were you there fucking a pig or something?

Quit acting so ''unaffected'' here,obnoxious ass.
It's not an act sweetie.  Am I too calm and composed for your liking? Too bad. What are you going to do about it?
You wouldn't bother typing two words if I wasn't hitting home. Prove me wrong, rejected dunce
hitting home, where, what, why? What is home. . .
Make some sense please.  I am seriously having a hard time deciphering your cryptic posts.

Has it ever occured to you that people can type "two words" if they so choose?
CHOICE not in your local dictionary?
FYI, ''brains'' is not interpreted in a literal manner,as in,counting one brain, two brains, three brains  Jeez, your chronic ignorance is past amusing now, its shamefully embarrassing.
Lol, I love the way you tried to justify that.  Nice try. kind of similar to what you said about someone's criticism stupid, yet you couldn't explain why you consider it stupid?

Now its obvious that you absolutely DO NOT belong in the Lit/Writing section 'cause definitely you were home-schooled by a semi-literate pauper under a mango tree.
Right and you know this because . . . ? I love speculative comments.
Your ad hominems are seriously faltering.

Seems you're confused too.  .  .you concluded I was 7 and decided I'm an old woman all in the same post   My oh my, I must be getting your gray matter mushier than a neonate's poo.
It's your MPD, don't blame me for it.

Idiotic mongoose, go attend to your viremia and quit acting like a castrated billy goat. Grotesque hog
LOOOOOOOOL, childish you said?  Ever heard of the word TOUCHE ?
Maybe I should just join your party of these "things" you think are insultive.  They merely flatter me.  Selfish orangutan, glycemic-hen, yeast-infected cockroach, diseased rat, headless pig, wretched beast . . . etc etc etc etc etc

Maybe the message will one day sink into your good-for-nothing brain that these meaningless, asinine, ineffective, redundant compilation of words do not make you "literate", you DUMB irritating f[i]u[/i]ck. 
Why would I bother explaining things to you when you have a hard time grasping this simple concept?

It's difficult to help a foolish person (namely you) realize the magnitude of his/her stupidity.

P.S
Remember to Google. Help those puny cranial cells of yours 
Who needs google to put a rabid dog on a leash?  Pahhhleaseeee!
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by tkb417(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2008
H202
hmmm, but for real i tot we had this settled?
Yeah NL gets boring when stuffs like this dont happen but like u know, someone needs to step down
pls, its enuff. This is stale already!!

We dont wanna do this again bros
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2008
maybe when he gets an award
he will shut-up
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2008
too bad he aint getn any
so he would have to keep on ranting
men and ego grin
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by tkb417(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2008
he will shut-up

sharrap u too. anyone talking to u? tongue is ur boss not around today?
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2008
cheap attention seeker
wasnt talking to you either tongue
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by tkb417(m): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2008
cheap attention seeker
wasnt talking to you either

shocked shocked

he will shut-up
thats like a sequel to ma post innit?
u dumb aint u?
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2008
when did your name turn to maybe
or when do i have to restrict what i say to whomever
you dnt scare me dude cool
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Cristalz(f): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2008
Little wonder I love Sports.  .  .the husband/wife combo here are just two hopelessly daft imbeciles.

The spiritually-tormented gay quotes my every sentence and says he is bored undecided

Pointless Peroxide tongue

If being bored means spending an hour of your time quoting me line by line and throwing weak punches, then I wonder what you'll do when you're actually interested. Prob'ly quote every one of Muki's posts since she came on NL tongue grin And for real your acute lack of comprehension has gone past boring.  .  .wonder what comes after boring.  .  .anybody? grin Your acute dumbness is deeply ingrained in your genetic code I see.
  Now I know donkeys brayed for joy the day you were accidentally dumped in this world.  .  .more stupidity graces the fold.

I could never degrade myself to the level of entertaining the thought of a lowlife like you ''toasting'' Cristalz. Let it just stay the way it is now,with the likes of your idiotic nose-poke drooling after you being your biggest turn on. You are just a temporary blip on my radar, and now I see you are simply no match for me 'cause you can't even grasp the simplest of meanings. You would be a disgraceful embarrassment on Sports grin Men like yourself there would have you for breakfast.  .  .or should I say, men unlike yourself tongue

Dude to me you are just pitiful,diseased trash. A suicidal bastard too grin For someone who's not ''affected'', and ''calm'' you sure spend hours constructing wooden replies and quoting me line by line. Your shamefully pathetic attempt at sounding ''calm'' is as transparent as your abnormal brain. I'm under your eczema-traumatized skin, whether you admit it or not grin. Fact that you spend time/expend energy replying is adequate proof. Bloodless,irreversibly dumb ass.
Seems you confuse the word ''calm'' with being as limp and boring as a sick earthworm. Not surprising though, considering your excuse for a brain.

The idiotic nanny goat that calls an exchange of insults a ''discussion'' has nothing better to do with her miserable life than to jump eyes closed,senses blocked into an ongoing ''battle'' in order to get an e-shag. Dudes must be in acute shortage for some people tongue grin I sincerely hope you roast on the spinster shelf grin Bitter trailer trash tongue

You can keep licking your mongoose of a boyfie's unwashed arse in your spare time.  .  .and I hope you get into the ICU from the resultant peptic ulcer, acute dysmenorrhea and chronic bronchiectasis. Abused fishwife tongue grin
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Cristalz(f): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2008
princesa:

i must say the girl is dominationg this duel smiley

Why thank you, Princesa grin

The jerk and his sidekick are pathetic.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by fe32(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2008
abeg guys, na wetin dey happen now, abeg take am easy oooooo
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by tkb417(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2008
hmm Cristalz angry angry
when will all these stop?
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2008
let her say her mind jo
the dude asked for it grin
up girl!! cheesy
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2008
@H202
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year o. . . . cheesy grin cheesy

Spinster? lmaoooooooooooo kiss kiss grin grin
Lol, sorry hon, am a male eater, I don't do female. . . .carry your basket to the next market. Emotional wrecked female, not my thing
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by KarmaMod(f): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2008
So dumb.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2008
more fight patner cheesy
Merry xmas to the fighting beauties and dudes in da house
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Cristalz(f): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2008
I'm not ''hon'', and its emotionally wrecked, not ''emotional wrecked'' grin

Takes one to know one,huh? Like I give a rat's butt about your sexual orientation tongue grin
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2008
sorry for the error wink

Let me correct myself: I don't do female drama, not into EMOTIONALLY wrecked females. Adios wink
When H202 has the time for you, he'll be back to delight you with the insults that oh so turns you on cheesy grin cheesy

MERRY XMAS TO ALL kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Cristalz(f): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2008
Again, its ''insults that turn you on'' , not ''insults that turns you on''. Using ''insults'' as plural makes the verb singular. ''Turn'' is the verb,in case you're not sure.

But its okay, I'm used to your speech blunders grin

I hope your '09 resolution is to quit being such a suck-up.  .  .ass-kisser if you prefer grin Merry Christmas wink
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by KarmaMod(f): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2008
Can you lick his ass anymore?

LET IT GO. It's THEIR fight, NOT yours

Jeez.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2008
its sure gonna end oneday undecided
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2008
KarmaMod, you sef dey jkump in. can you lick her ass more?

Like I said, it wasn't about H202. Found it funny that ppl dey always insult others based on their ID. wetin the ID got to do with the issue at hand.

I already let it go, na b/c of you I dey come back to this thread. Lmao, abeg, leave me on my spinster shelf o cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by KarmaMod(f): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2008
You must be drunk off eggnog

I dont lick ANYONE's ass. That's well known.

The same person that has bashed you many times so crassly without number, you're now carrying his fight ontop your head cos he's a dude

If she wants to make fun of his moniker, how is that your concern? Like it was mentioned before, he started the whole nonsense, yet it's when she decides to respond that you decide to jump in

Seriously it's pathetic.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2008
Lmao, not carrying his fight.

The dude prolly sees this as a way to pass time off. . . .

Like I said, this is not about him. See my post I made to her. Hell, was it even an insult.

She was paranoid and saw it as one. Unfortunately, the care is not mines to give.

They can bite each other's head off. wink Now, both of you, enjoy the thread kiss
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by doyin13(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2008
Ebony. . .come and lick my bum bum na grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos / The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story) / Top Nigerian Book Publishers Still Active

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.