Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help (18638 Views)

Goodnews For Airtel Users Who Are Eligible For 1gig #100 Weekend Data / Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / How Can I Use Mtn Bbc Plans On Android. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by obosirow: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
shocked
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by udemzyudex(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Daintilicious:
Step by Step: How to install OpenVPN and use MTN BIS on your Android.
[How To Transfer Movies From Android To Ipad ( Ios ) Easily Without Itunes] Click Here
1. Download and install OpenVPN from Playstore.
2. Download the Config files here and extract the folder to the root of your phone. You can use X-plorer for this.
3. Load N100 and subscribe for the daily BIS plan. To subscribe, send “BBCDAY” to “21600”.
4. Open the OpenVPN app and select the “Option” button, then select “Import”.
5. On the “Import” option, select “Import profile from SD card” and navigate to where you extracted the Config folder to.
6. On the Config folder, choose any of the file you wish (No. 9 and 7 works flawlessly for me) and import.
7. Back on the OpenVPN app, you will see the profile you just selected, click “Connect” just below it and wait for the button to turn green.
8. Once the icon turn green and you see the key icon on your notification tab, viola, you are connected.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-bMdQtLvjTlA/VKZk8xObS7I/AAAAAAAAAJk/uptaIh_ChA4/s1600/OpenVPNBIS3_2B.png[/img]
9. Enjoy your downloads.

More pics at www.daintilicious.com

I can configure it now... but what I'm seeing is different from what you have there

yours started with web.BlackBerry while mine start with ping.BlackBerry

modify ::: I get it now, just hold the profile down to rename it... from ping.BlackBerry to web.BlackBerry

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Daintilicious(f): 12:06am On Jan 03, 2015
udemzyudex:

pls I don't understand what you mean by root of your phone pls elucidate
The first section of the memory. (first part before you enter any other folder is called the root)

udemzyudex:

I can configure it now... but what I'm seeing is different from what you have there
yours started with web.BlackBerry while mine start with ping.BlackBerry
Good
There are all different profile/servers, just choose the one that works with you
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by rezzy: 1:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Daintilicious:
[How To Transfer Movies From Android To Ipad ( Ios ) Easily Without Itunes] Click Here
2. Download the Config files here and extract the folder to the root of your phone. You can use X-plorer for this.
3. Load N100 and subscribe for the daily BIS plan. To subscribe, send “BBCDAY” to “21600”.
5. On the “Import” option, select “Import profile from SD card” and navigate to where you extracted the Config folder to.
6. On the Config folder, choose any of the file you wish (No. 9 and 7 works flawlessly for me) and import.
7. Back on the OpenVPN app, you will see the profile you just selected, click “Connect” just below it and wait for the button to turn green.
8. Once the icon turn green and you see the key icon on your notification tab, viola, you are connected.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-bMdQtLvjTlA/VKZk8xObS7I/AAAAAAAAAJk/uptaIh_ChA4/s1600/OpenVPNBIS3_2B.png[/img]
9. Enjoy your downloads.

Pls how do i xtract it to d root of my phone using xplorer? Or do u mean i should use internet explorer?
Thank.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Daintilicious(f): 1:34am On Jan 03, 2015
rezzy:

Pls how do i xtract it to d root of my phone using xplorer? Or do u mean i should use internet explorer?
Thank.
Xplorer is an android file manager, if you have another unzip application you can use but Xplorer does the job neatly for me.
It has a double pane view and you get that Windows feel on Android. If you don't have it check Playstore and download it.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by rezzy: 2:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Daintilicious:

Xplorer is an android file manager, if you have another unzip application you can use but Xplorer does the job neatly for me.
It has a double pane view and you get that Windows feel on Android. If you don't have it check Playstore and download it.

ok, thanks
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by PietroRico(m): 4:22am On Jan 03, 2015
Does the phone have to be rooted?
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by udemzyudex(m): 5:01am On Jan 03, 2015
rezzy:

ok, thanks

the x- plorer is somehow confusing, if you don't know how to extract with it you can use WinZip .
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by rezzy: 5:40am On Jan 03, 2015
udemzyudex:

the x- plorer is somehow confusing, if you don't know how to extract with it you can use WinZip .

i wil it this morning.thanks
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by CuteDude53(m): 5:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Pls close this thread..... angry angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by FKO1(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2015
CuteDude53:
Pls close this thread..... angry angry[color=#990000][/color]
U dey mind the dumbos
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by udemzyudex(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2015
FKO1:
U dey mind the dumbos

wetin dey do you now... you think say them no know or what? na wa for you....
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by rezzy: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Daintilicious:

i have downloaded it but after copying like i saw in ur website, it said cant write to file. Cant access storage............
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by rezzy: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
udemzyudex:

cant use it too. Pls explain
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by udemzyudex(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
rezzy:

cant use it too. Pls explain

when you download the configuration file, and the WinZip ...use it to locate the file on ur SD card the hold it down and u will see unzip file then click unzip here ... the configuration file is 27kb after that open ur openvp and click on import the click on SD card and locate it in the WinZip folder then press connect, currently using the no 9
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by harizonal123(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Daintilicious:
9. Enjoy your downloads.

Does open vpn makes Mtn Bis unlimited?
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by rezzy: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
udemzyudex:

when you download the configuration file, and the WinZip ...use it to locate the file on ur SD card the hold it down and u will see unzip file then click unzip here ... the configuration file is 27kb after that open ur openvp and click on import the click on SD card and locate it in the WinZip folder then press connect, currently using the no 9

thanks a bunch but i forgot to subscribe, though i want to do it now. Hope it will work?
Pls how do i check data?
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by obosirow: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
undecided
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by nonny1212: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
this thing no dey work. I dey get authentication failed
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
nonny1212:
this thing no dey work. I dey get authentication failed

use this files instead: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pr8mvry2y7tt69d/AADy07U4mCnmk2jMGMUZRSDja?dl=0 and thank me later, that's a long process.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by rezzy: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
jahstech:

use this files instead: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pr8mvry2y7tt69d/AADy07U4mCnmk2jMGMUZRSDja?dl=0 and thank me later, that's a long process.

after all and all, network is bad. Connection time out. Mtn network is frustrating
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
rezzy:

after all and all, network is bad. Connection time out. Mtn network is frustrating
Sorry dude, not at my end here, posting via my mtn bis powered android phone. Downloaded a lot of videos today @ a speed of 400kb/s, now if you feel that is slow, as Turbo!
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Mogten(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
jahstech:

Sorry dude, not at my end here, posting via my mtn bis powered android phone. Downloaded a lot of videos today @ a speed of 400kb/s, now if you feel that is slow, as Turbo!
Does ur simple server + proxy droid power torrent apps like bittorent?
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Daintilicious(f): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
rezzy:

i have downloaded it but after copying like i saw in ur website, it said cant write to file. Cant access storage............
That's strange but if my guess is right, you didn't specify the right place to extract to.
Do this
On the left pane, ensure that the root of your memory card is shown and highlighted
Then on the right pane, locate where you downloaded the zip file to and open it
Then press and hold the folder inside and select copy.
Make sure the message is "copy to SD card?"

If still confusing use WinZip and extract to the same location you downloaded it. Just take note of the location
t
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by rezzy: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Daintilicious:

That's strange but if my guess is right, you didn't specify the right place to extract to.
Do this
On the left pane, ensure that the root of your memory card is shown and highlighted
Then on the right pane, locate where you downloaded the zip file to and open it
Then press and hold the folder inside and select copy.
Make sure the message is "copy to SD card?"

If still confusing use WinZip and extract to the same location you downloaded it. Just take note of the location
t

thanks, i have done all dat, the problem now is for d openvpn to connect, its saying connection time out wen im using 7 and authetication failed if its 9

Wht could be d problem?
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mogten:
Does ur simple server + proxy droid power torrent apps like bittorent?
Is it on pc you mean? Or on phone?
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jazinogold(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
rezzy:

thanks, i have all dat, the problem now is for d openvpn to connect, its saying connection time out.

Wht could be d problem?
na d same problem I dy get 2...abeg wat could b d problem?
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by harizonal123(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
jahstech:

harizonal123:

Does open vpn makes Mtn Bis unlimited?
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Daintilicious(f): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
rezzy:

thanks, i have done all dat, the problem now is for d openvpn to connect, its saying connection time out wen im using 7 and authetication failed if its 9

Wht could be d problem?
Nice
Make sure you are on 3g or H+ and keep trying it and others repeatedly
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Mystiq25(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Daintilicious:

Nice
Make sure you are on 3g or H+ and keep trying it and others repeatedly
mine not connecting also, is there any special settings like apn or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Was Your First Phone? (Photo) / NCC Disqualifies Nigerians Below 18 From Getting SIM Cards / Getting The Best Out Of Your Low End Android Phone -simple tips without Rooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.