Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help (18615 Views)

Goodnews For Airtel Users Who Are Eligible For 1gig #100 Weekend Data / Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / How Can I Use Mtn Bbc Plans On Android. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by udemzyudex(m): 5:37am On Jan 05, 2015
the only problem I have with it is that my ucbrowser is not connecting so I can't download movies.... only using opera mini which can't download large files
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by sammyrollo: 6:16am On Jan 05, 2015
sammyrollo:
after doing all the steps above. ..cant I browse with my browser. ..?? or wat do u mean by directly. ..plz help me out cuz I dnt understand all dose tin u said dia...
tanxx broo. .check ya mail. ..
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by hulkhiharitoz(m): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by obosirow: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
work wit all BIS subscription on mtn platform
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by falansa: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
well the thing is working on my Android on on operamini which have slow downloading. how can I make it work on UCWeb and chrome pls
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by udemzyudex(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
falansa:
well the thing is working on my Android on on operamini which have slow downloading. how can I make it work on UCWeb and chrome pls
lol sorry it can't work on ucweb...

you can download huge files on opera mini

though with a little trick...
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by falansa: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
udemzyudex:

lol sorry it can't work on ucweb...

you can download huge files on opera mini

though with a little trick...
Bro... help me with the trick abeg, my subscription will soon expire
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Xhiss: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
pls has any1 got an idea to make sl4a power playstore and whatsap..really in need of it
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by udemzyudex(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
falansa:

Bro... help me with the trick abeg, my subscription will soon expire

when the download page is up... just hold the download button then 2 things will pop up 1. open in another tap 2. select text

click on the open in another tap so immediately you do that you reload that page again before the download option I.e save comes up... allow it to reload before you press save...

you can see the second pic... I quickly reload it before the download (save) pop up and wait till it load finish before you press save

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Chyjoey(m): 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Please @jahstech..ah tried using dt xposed installer nd it warned me i might brick my phone..am afraid... should i try it??
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 1:59am On Jan 06, 2015
Chyjoey:
Please @jahstech..ah tried using dt xposed installer nd it warned me i might brick my phone..am afraid... should i try it??
Didn't you see my instructions? Follow it word for word, besides you are using an android phone, there is no harm in trying any new trick on my phone cos I know I would always format and reinstall a new rom
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 6:25am On Jan 06, 2015
Xhiss:
pls has any1 got an idea to make sl4a power playstore and whatsap..really in need of it
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 6:26am On Jan 06, 2015
Xhiss:
You dey waste your time, use my method you would not have any issues whatsoever. SimpleServer and proxydroid
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by falansa: 7:22am On Jan 06, 2015
droidvpn users, which browser do you use for downloading? this operamini is pissing me off.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by ndnuray(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2015
Just passing by..MTN eye witness
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by frehage: 7:40am On Jan 07, 2015
My OperaMini is not downloading anything at all, not even a 5mb app. Any solution please?
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2015
For complete/total effect on pc and to download torrent files, don't hesitate to send a mail: samuel4gems@yahoo.com

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by frehage: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
jahstech:
For complete/total effect on pc and to download torrent files, don't hesitate to send a mail: samuel4gems@yahoo.com

Oga Jahstech, it was my mail you replied today around 10.00 AM. I can't find any text file Sir. Could you kindly send it again, please. Android. Thanks a lot.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by mojeed4(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
jahstech:

bro i still dont understand with those pictures...
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by mojeed4(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
jahstech:

dont know how to navigate my system to open the window on the pix...
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Mirror97: 1:11am On Jan 08, 2015
Guys the Simple android server is not working on my phone techno M3 have been trying it since morning... i followed all the procedure
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 7:12am On Jan 08, 2015
mojeed4:

Am downloading torrent files on my system with the help of pd-proxy. Normally with the mtn bis and your simpleseerver or whatever software you are using on your pc, you can't do that, but with the help of pd-proxy, you can download torrent, update your anti-virus, use skype, yahoo messenger, i mean everything on your pc.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Slymonster(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2015
with simple server its not loading my bbm pics..help me pls...only message comes very well
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by frehage: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
jahstech:

Am downloading torrent files on my system with the help of pd-proxy. Normally with the mtn bis and your simpleseerver or whatever software you are using on your pc, you can't do that, but with the help of pd-proxy, you can download torrent, update your anti-virus, use skype, yahoo messenger, i mean everything on your pc.

Are we to connect simple server and droidproxy through the APN settings you gave us or through default MTN APN? Thanks.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
frehage:

Are we to connect simple server and droidproxy through the APN settings you gave us or through default MTN APN? Thanks.

Yes Boss. If you use simple android server alone, only the browser would work, but if you use it along with the proxydroid everything in your phone would work. EVERYTHING........
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by obosirow: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
embarassed
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Slymonster(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
jahstech:

Yes Boss. If you use simple android server alone, only the browser would work, but if you use it along with the proxydroid everything in your phone would work. EVERYTHING........

bros pls i need the proxydriod settings to power my bbm well cos only simple server doesn't open the pic on my bbm
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Slymonster:

bros pls i need the proxydriod settings to power my bbm well cos only simple server doesn't open the pic on my bbm
The settings is in among my files in my dropbox link, the settings is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ue58kznaiqv3x61/SIMPLE%20SERVER%20AND%20PROXYDROID%20SETTINGS.txt?dl=0
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by udemzyudex(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
jahstech:

The settings is in among my files in my dropbox link, the settings is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ue58kznaiqv3x61/SIMPLE%20SERVER%20AND%20PROXYDROID%20SETTINGS.txt?dl=0

can I get the proxydriod on play store

will I be able to use use ucbrowser?

and how do I use both of them together
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
I no longer comment here, all my comments on mtn bis now goes here: https://www.nairaland.com/2082583/sl4a-alternative-sas-android-phones#29616387

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer? Whatsapp Or Telegram? / Best Twitter Apps For Nokia C3-00 / The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.