Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Your 3 Romantic Wishes For Year 2015 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your 3 Romantic Wishes For Year 2015 (998 Views)

Must View The Important 3 Romantic Things That Ladies Must Not Do During Se*x / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your 3 Romantic Wishes For Year 2015 by countsparrow: 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
If you had three romantic wishes to spice up your romantic life, or to upgrade the one you currently have now, what will they be

If wishes were horses, beggars will ride
If turnips were bayonet, I will wear one by my side... Yea! yea! yea! Boring stuff...

I know they say it is useless to wish and that better results will be achieved thru action but let dis be an exception for the fun of the holiday...

If I wer to make dos wishes, they will go as follow in the order of importance

1. To get married at st.Barths islands

2. A weekend getaway by the Lake with my bride

3. A weekend of tantric sex with my bride, I hope she will be flexible for dis tho... cheesy grin

Fellow nairalanders feel free to share yours...
Re: Your 3 Romantic Wishes For Year 2015 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
hmm don't even know what to wish for.
Re: Your 3 Romantic Wishes For Year 2015 by countsparrow: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hmm don't even know what to wish for.

it happens when you dont have a spouse grin, should i make a public announcement for u tongue
Re: Your 3 Romantic Wishes For Year 2015 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
countsparrow:

it happens when you dont have a spouse grin, should i make a public announcement for u tongue
lol no! I have a boo tongue when I think of something, I'll modify.
Re: Your 3 Romantic Wishes For Year 2015 by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol no! I have a boo tongue when I think of something, I'll modify.

You have a boo.... Thought in one other thread you said you have never tasted a fucking prick before? So your bf iz looking at your face? Haven't popped your little aSSS?
Re: Your 3 Romantic Wishes For Year 2015 by countsparrow: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

You have a boo.... Thought in one other thread you said you have never tasted a fucking prick before? So your bf iz looking at your face? Haven't popped your little aSSS?

Hehehehehe... Wetin man no go hear for NL
"Pop" "little" "asss"
Re: Your 3 Romantic Wishes For Year 2015 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Your 3 Romantic Wishes For Year 2015 by countsparrow: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
Martiekay:
This year, my romantic wishes are :

1. That my boyfriend will propose

2. [b]That I find accurate answers to my questions concerning sex

3. That I get to really know the future of my love life [/b]

what are the things you need to know, someone ere might be of help... as for the last one, have a heart to heart talk with ur bf, u might never know...
Re: Your 3 Romantic Wishes For Year 2015 by countsparrow: 6:39am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Your 3 Romantic Wishes For Year 2015 by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2015
To get married befor june ds year!
Re: Your 3 Romantic Wishes For Year 2015 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Martiekay:
This year, my romantic wishes are :

1. That my boyfriend will propose

2. That I find accurate answers to my questions concerning sex

3. That I get to really know the future of my love life
awwwww...sweet. may ur wishes come true. as for no. 2 feel free to ask me. I'm vast in that area.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Arrests Guy That Said Hi To Her / The Booty Call / Woman, You Have To Be Mentally Attractive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.