Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

My Friend Impregnate My Friend Against Her Will So That He Can Marry Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Impregnate My Friend Against Her Will So That He Can Marry Her. (1034 Views)

Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Impregnate My Friend Against Her Will So That He Can Marry Her. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
N/B: Names have been changed to protect the identity of the culprit

Tragedy struck last night as I was on my way to crossover service when a very pretty female friend met me outsidethat lucky has killed her. The problem is that the said lucky has been wooing her that he wants to marry her but she turned him down for like 2 yrs now thinking that he just want to get into her panties. But after much pressure, she agreed to have intimacy with this lucky so that he will leave her alone. But unknown to her, lucky really wanted to marry her. So I don't know but she claimed that she is a virgin and she don't know how it happened but she was inpregnated by lucky. Now lucky accepted it and said that they should start marriage preparations or she will be disgraced in both her church workplace and everywhere.
She is confused now and is planning to take otapia and flush her life into toilet.
How can she get out of the clutches of lucky?
Her parents have turned their backs on her.

This is a true story.
Please Mature advice needed sad

1 Like

Re: My Friend Impregnate My Friend Against Her Will So That He Can Marry Her. by boxer022(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
She must not abort that child, if she does her hand will be stained with blood and she will answer for that. Since she gave herself to the guy so as to leave him alone, was she blind to see that he was not using protection? Saying that she was a virgin is her own problem but I do not believe her. My reason been that the amount of pain she will pass through during her disvirgining will be so enormous and pleasure will be less. Since the guy accepted her and the pregnancy, and has been saying that he wants to marry her. What stops her from going ahead with the marriage plan?
Re: My Friend Impregnate My Friend Against Her Will So That He Can Marry Her. by Kennywills7(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
She should just go ahead and marry him or do she wants to have children from different men? Well killing dat baby is a sin against God & humanity,
that's my take on dis
Re: My Friend Impregnate My Friend Against Her Will So That He Can Marry Her. by menix(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmm... She aint into d guy or wat?..
Abii d guy neva buy moto?
She see persin wey dey serious nd shez formin Kim K...
Nah till she reach menopause b4 she settle down bah....
Re: My Friend Impregnate My Friend Against Her Will So That He Can Marry Her. by ifex370(m): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
before replying, first check thread owner

1 Like

Re: My Friend Impregnate My Friend Against Her Will So That He Can Marry Her. by Afrok(m): 3:00am On Jan 02, 2015
She claimed to be a virgin... In fact I've decided not to take some threads serious once I check the op... Sorry, wrong thread.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Gentleman: 12 Timeless Tips / Some Stuff That Makes Guys Single * LADIES Am I Right? / Why You Should Marry Very Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.