Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) (36231 Views)

Real Madrid Celebrates Laliga Title Triumph In Style (photos). / Buhari Leading In Most Of Thr Polling Unis Counted So Far In Gboko / One Of Kano State Beautiful Flyover Built By Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
cheesy wow
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by alotofgrace(m): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
local
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Great
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Hackerjay(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
I see
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by dre11(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nice
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Akshow: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Best governor. kwankwaso
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by lalasticlala(m): 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
dapsoneh:
Thnk God suicide bombers were not there

Exactly bcs d crowd is overwhelming
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by ndcide(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sai Buhari...
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by OlieEvan(m): 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
[i][/i]Well Done
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Melinde: 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
See them! Achikota ekwe Onu!
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by iyb(m): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
robinicule:
see dem abo.kis dey shine eyes
why is that you think so little of hausa people as if you are better than them

5 Likes

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Gr8emmy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
wow!
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by sonnie10: 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
Weird folks. No single decoration light. Understandable they do not celebrate xmass, how about for the new year?

1 Like

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Kenai: 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Awesome!!!!!

Waiting for the bad belle guys from the other side of the Niger to show up and start calling them names like abok.i, almajiri and mallam like they ain't humans.

I swear ethnic bigots should be sentenced to death by hanging, they ain't so different from terrorists..

You're going to be among the first to be executed, because you're a bigot yourself.
Mumu trying to goad people into starting a flamewar with your idiotic reference of "people from the other side of the Niger".
Wetin concern people from the other side of the Niger with this so-called festival they're doing?
Abeg, if you want to commend Kano people, do so without these silly underhanded swipes at others. I thought the spirit of the New Year would have given you some little common sense, but it turns out I was wrong.

7 Likes

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Caseless: 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Awesome!!!!!

Waiting for the bad belle guys from the other side of the Niger to show up and start calling them names like abok.i, almajiri and mallam like they ain't humans.

I swear ethnic bigots should be sentenced to death by hanging, they ain't so different from terrorists..

. Hitler was like them, too- they're all terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by eugoo: 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
This one resemble masquerade

1 Like

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
what stylish about that shrine looking tower?

5 Likes

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by drnoble1: 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
email tunearth@yahoo.com for FREE MUSIC PROMOTION
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by cannonnier(m): 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
PROUDLY NORTHERN.
PROUDLY KWANKWASIYYA.
PROUDLY NIGERIAN.
grin

SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Mhosmhan(m): 12:07am On Jan 02, 2015
Nice1........c as those aboki dey shine eyes

1 Like

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by slap1(m): 12:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Risky gathering. Very risky.

1 Like

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by iluvpomo(m): 12:13am On Jan 02, 2015
sakaguchi:
...Meanwhile, the hypocrisy of muslims knows no bound. I sent happy new year to a classmate and he responded that New Year is a kufr celebration and real muslims don't celebrate it. Chai! Some people start the year by thinking with their appendix.
speaking of hypocrisy you yourself have been a hypocrite by judging the whole Muslim population just based on your interaction with 1 Muslim .... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Misterpaul(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2015
I can only see boys/men in the crowd...are there no girls/women in Kano?

3 Likes

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Lionessng: 12:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Good development, but no female faces

1 Like

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Justbright(m): 12:28am On Jan 02, 2015
aboki
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by bablononi(m): 12:31am On Jan 02, 2015
natureblack:
Third and forth pictures,scary faces angry angry
loool like some zombie attack shi

1 Like

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by darmochy1(m): 12:34am On Jan 02, 2015
2015 don come now, what do you expect? A clever way to bring people together and campaign
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by freecocoa(f): 12:38am On Jan 02, 2015
This people sha get liver.

1 Like

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 02, 2015
sakaguchi:
Nairaland is a crazy joint.
I wanted writing A.bo.ki and its changing it to northerner.

Mr Seun, who told u A.bo.ki = Northerner?
This is a new year o! Let's not start getting things wrong.

Meanwhile, the hypocrisy of muslims knows no bound. I sent happy new year to a classmate and he responded that New Year is a kufr celebration and real muslims don't celebrate it. Chai! Some people start the year by thinking with their appendix.

You celebrate yours, we celebrate ours,
Where exactly do u have a problem with that.

1 Like

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by MsNas(f): 12:39am On Jan 02, 2015
sakaguchi:
Nairaland is a crazy joint.
I wanted writing A.bo.ki and its changing it to northerner.

Mr Seun, who told u A.bo.ki = Northerner?
This is a new year o! Let's not start getting things wrong.

Meanwhile, the hypocrisy of muslims knows no bound. I sent happy new year to a classmate and he responded that New Year is a kufr celebration and real muslims don't celebrate it. Chai! Some people start the year by thinking with their appendix.
And because "One" Muslim told you that, all Muslim's are hypocrites? You have a pea sized brain.

1 Like

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 02, 2015
babyfun:
All na campaign strategies....lol

We just thank God those beasts were not there to scatter the whole place with bomb.
I was thinking the same thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps / A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him / Conductor Cooking Under Petrol Tanker [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.