Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Is there hope for Naija Concerts since Music & Sports Marry At Glo Caf Awards? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Is there hope for Naija Concerts since Music & Sports Marry At Glo Caf Awards? (576 Views)

Win Prizes And Have Fun At Glo Mega Tour Concert / See What Dbanj Wore For His Performance At Glo Caf Awards / List Of Festivals And Concerts In Nigeria With Their Date For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is there hope for Naija Concerts since Music & Sports Marry At Glo Caf Awards? by Sskilo: 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
So one tight show that is kicking off 2015 is CAF awards, and despite the buzzing nominations we are looking to see emerge as winners like Yaya, Enyeama,Keshi etc, the musical line up for that show is looking super too. (No Biscuit pun intended).
This December i did not feel the concert i attended and heard even bad stuff about others. Like Unplugged was not the explosive night off unpredictability that we were promised. I think Naija shows are coming up and doing the same things with the artists going through monotonous performances and tracklisting, especially when it is just a straight music show.

Sha CAF awards is looking like it may just have an edge to it since they are bringing awon Afro legends on it. That Hakim dude from Egypt is on the line up with Lagbaja and Hugh Maseleka. Them be sure guys. Of course Psquare,Flavour etc will perform as well, but I worry as to whether the displays will be like the ones people have complained of lately, or if the eclectic line up will give it a new feel. So what is going to excite us more? Africa's finest footballers abi Africa's finest performers?

(1) (Reply)

Things That Can Easily Be Forgotten On Wedding Day / Undisputed Dance Crew / Mid Year Bonanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.