Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Photos: How A Nairalander Celebrate Jan 1 By Donating To The Less Privilege - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos: How A Nairalander Celebrate Jan 1 By Donating To The Less Privilege (767 Views)

Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival / Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) / A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday, Used Semo As Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: How A Nairalander Celebrate Jan 1 By Donating To The Less Privilege by adeniranfam(f): 4:13am On Jan 02, 2015
Am so thankful and greatful for this new year as at last year I lost my mum,But I never look down I keep thanking God for my life at least am now 17 years when she died.
I just decided to share this to please God Almighty,I fasted and gather this money just to help other people out there.
This new year many are suffering there but some are here eating they never bothered about others but I care.
I took the pain for the fasting to get this but I no God will do great things
Thanks to nairaland mods for support
am having problem to upload pictures here check

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=840760645988380&id=100001633578314&refid=17&_ft_
ADMINS fix this
Re: Photos: How A Nairalander Celebrate Jan 1 By Donating To The Less Privilege by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 02, 2015
Good
Re: Photos: How A Nairalander Celebrate Jan 1 By Donating To The Less Privilege by ogaofficer(m): 4:26am On Jan 02, 2015
God bless him
Re: Photos: How A Nairalander Celebrate Jan 1 By Donating To The Less Privilege by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 02, 2015
OP read Matthew 6:3-4 nd 6:16-19 for direction in case of next time.
Re: Photos: How A Nairalander Celebrate Jan 1 By Donating To The Less Privilege by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 02, 2015
Am I the only not seeing any picture?
Re: Photos: How A Nairalander Celebrate Jan 1 By Donating To The Less Privilege by Mzgracie(f): 6:31am On Jan 02, 2015
phantonce:
Am I the only not seeing any picture?

Tooorh!!!

No be only you ooo

Abi na microscopic picture the nigga upload...
Re: Photos: How A Nairalander Celebrate Jan 1 By Donating To The Less Privilege by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Mzgracie:

Tooorh!!!

No be only you ooo

Abi na microscopic picture the nigga upload...

So my eyes are not deceiving me
Re: Photos: How A Nairalander Celebrate Jan 1 By Donating To The Less Privilege by adeniranfam(f): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Mma Africa Is Back / What's Your View On Early Marriage? / Watch OJUDE-OBA Live On Your Internet Enabled Gadgets Now(video/picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.