Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Techno F7 (phanton) Charging Ic Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Techno F7 (phanton) Charging Ic Problem (7281 Views)

Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience / Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues / 10 Reasons Why Your Smartphone May Be Charging Slowly And Possible Fixes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Techno F7 (phanton) Charging Ic Problem by haykayjay(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2015
hello guys.
I rili need help 4rm u guys. I ve a techno f7 phone which i bought new. Each time i charge it, the charging percentage does not increase. i ve bought hundreds of charger but stil the same problem.
I ve even changed d charging port. But when i got to slot i was told it was d CHARGING IC that was faulty and cant b repaired wit them.
Pls guys anyone knws wia i can change d charging ic?
Pls this is my number. 08151191348
Re: Techno F7 (phanton) Charging Ic Problem by Elsquidme(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2015
You would have return it when you discovered that problem. Cos factory problems can be return.
Re: Techno F7 (phanton) Charging Ic Problem by atemilorun(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
haykayjay:
hello guys.
I rili need help 4rm u guys. I ve a techno f7 phone which i bought new. Each time i charge it, the charging percentage does not increase. i ve bought hundreds of charger but stil the same problem.
I ve even changed d charging port. But when i got to slot i was told it was d CHARGING IC that was faulty and cant b repaired wit them.
Pls this is my number. 08100888083
Re: Techno F7 (phanton) Charging Ic Problem by onyekagn: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Take your fone to any of tecno office in lagos or Abuja they will fix it for u
Re: Techno F7 (phanton) Charging Ic Problem by hovatek: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
haykayjay:
hello guys.
Pls this is my number. 08151191348

The charging percentage not increasing is in some cases, due to flashing some custom ROMs. In others, the USB port of the phone is cracked or expanded so chargers enter but dont make a perfect fit. in such cases, it just shows the charging sign but doeesnt charge and you'll have to hold the charger at an angle for it to truly charge. In some cases, its board related (charging IC falls under this category)
The first test is to charge the battery using a desktop charger. if it works normally (not draining fast) then focus on the hardware bugs listed above

(1) (Reply)

I Woke Up And Saw My Phone Like This (photo). What Happened? / Do Phones Have EXPIRING Date? / Top 10 quality phones that are reasonably priced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.