Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) (4496 Views)

Nigerians Call Femi Adesina ' A Liar' As Buhari Goes To London Hospital / David Mark Is The Greatest Liar Of This Generation - Benue Deputy Gov, Abounu / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2015
WILL YOU BE RULED BY A BLOODY LIAR?
So many people who support Buhari, say they support
him because they assume he is honest and disciplined.
It would have been beautiful, if he truly is, but I am
sure he isn't.
Let me tell you some of the lies Buhari has told or
allowed told on his behalf in the course of this present
political struggle of his:
1. Buhari told the world that he had to borrow money
from a bank in order to purchase his expression of
interest and nomination forms. He has been challenged
severally to name the bank from which he got this
loan. He hasn't and won't because he did not get any
loan.
2. Buhari allowed his publicists to spread the lie that
he allowed one of his daughters to marry an Igbo man;
a lie with which they intended to defuse the strongly
held opinion about the retired general being a bigot.
He just came out to straighten that after some people
have carried out their investiations and confirmed that
none of his daughters actually married an Igbo man.
3. Buhari swore under oath that his academic
particulars are in the custody of a military board, which
has been found not to be in existence. The Military has
also come out to clarify that they do not keep peoples
certificates for them.
4. Buhari told us in 2011, that he will not be contesting
for the Presidency after that year. But today, he is
contesting again and selling another lie that he will
only do a term if he wins. He is sure to seek a second
term in office, if by any slip of luck, he finds himself in
Aso Rock.
5. The same one million Naira and 150 cows Buhari
declared as his assets in 2010 are the same things he
is telling us he still owns in 2015. A sensible person
should be able to decode the smelly lie in this. Cows
are productive animals, and by now they should have
been able to at least triple in their numbers, or if they
were hit by some of epidemics should have reduced
significantly by now. Buhari still receives monthly
pension from the FG which runs into millions of Naira,
hence, I do not know how his money could have
remained static over these years.
6. The biggest lie ever told by Buhari is that he is not a
liar, he is indeed one of the biggest liar ever to play
politics in Nigeria.
GOD HAS BLESSED NIGERIA!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by bamosagie(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2015
The name of the bank is Rivers state government house.

24 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by freshness2020: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2015
bamosagie:
The name of the bank is Rivers state government house.
My brother ♈όϋ are very funny!
This is just one of the many lies of the Bigot's general...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2015
Where is omenka, barcanista, berem, ngenenkenu, and the rest of Apc apologists should come and defend their paymaster!

2 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2015
His "Lies" are nothing compared to the cluelessness, evil, and corruption of GEJ,
sai Buhari.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Ayesman(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2015
Whether you like it or not.... Say Buhari 2015

10 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by shininglite(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2015
buhari d blood of our slain copers wud hunt u forever.lemme see hw d religious bigot wud win next month's election Gej till buhari shouts hallelujah

7 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2015
imas:
His "Lies" are nothing compared to the cluelessness, evil, and corruption of GEJ,
sai Buhari.
What is this one saying!
..who is more clueless here, is it the man that has been like a stagnant water with no improvements in his business? The same amount of asset he declared in 2011 is still what he is declaring in 2014...are we meant to be backwards or static with this kind of demented approach to development?

10 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2015
1. Why should he name the bank? Do you want to rob the bank or what? What made his borrowing a lie? Has any bank or the cbn debunked it ?

2. Can you give evidence as to your claim that he "allowed" his publicists to spread propaganda? Who are these publicists? When did they take orders from the amiable general?

3. Who found what to be false? When did you inquire from the military board's secretary? Can you provide evidence to back your claim or you got it from a beer parlor? He said something under oath, the PDP and FG could do their investigation and charge him to court for lying under oath if his claims happens to be false. But hell no, they know that they've got no case against the amiable general.

4. Buhari never wanted to contest in 2015, left for him he will retire to Kaduna State, but we the masses called him to run because at this point of our national life we need a disciplined leader like him. Beside, a change of mind is not a "LIE". This is simply change of mind!

5. People fortunes may go downward, upward or stay stagnant. Muhammadu Buhari only takes 10% of his entitlement which sustains himself and his family. He has not yet declared his asset since 2010, I am sure he will do so soon. That his supporters posts the declaration of 2010 does not translate to him. I challenge you to provide link when he did publicly (or privately).

6. Buhari is of impeccable character, you have no case against the General. Nigerians will vote Buhari in 2015. #APC #Change

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2015
shininglite:
buhari d blood of our slain copers wud hunt u forever.lemme see hw d religious bigot wud win next month's election Gej till buhari shouts hallelujah
Do you mean the corp members that the president hired but failed to protect and also failed to bring the bastards that perpetrated the act to justice ?

13 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by ifex370(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
1. Why should he name the bank? Do you want to rob the bank or what? What made his borrowing a lie? Has any bank or the cbn debunked it ?

2. Can you give evidence as to your claim that he "allowed" his publicists to spread propaganda? Who are these publicists? When did they take orders from the amiable general?

3. Who found what to be false? When did you inquire from the military board's secretary? Can you provide evidence to back your claim or you got it from a beer parlor? He said something under oath, the PDP and FG could do their investigation and charge him to court for lying under oath if his claims happens to be false. But hell no, they know that they've got no case against the amiable general.

4. Buhari never wanted to contest in 2015, left for him he will retire to Kaduna State, but we the masses called him to run because at this point of our national life we need a disciplined leader like him. Beside, a change of mind is not a "LIE". This is simply change of mind!

5. People fortunes may go downward, upward or stay stagnant. Muhammadu Buhari only takes 10% of his entitlement which sustains himself and his family. He has not yet declared his asset since 2010, I am sure he will do so soon. That his supporters posts the declaration of 2010 does not translate to him. I challenge you to provide link when he did publicly (or privately).

6. Buhari is of impeccable character, you have no case against the General. Nigerians will vote Buhari in 2015. #APC #Change

I pity you because you are ignorant

13 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Firefire(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:

Can you please share the evidence of the bolded, pictures, letter of invites,etc where you invited Buhari to come and become change in this millennium

12 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2015
ifex370:

I pity you because you are ignorant
Mr. Enlightened, Happy New Year

3 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by tomakint: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
Do you mean the corp members that the president hired but failed to protect and also failed to bring the bastards that perpetrated the act to justice ?
Sometimes you can be very annoying when defending your master, Buhari. Most times if your battery is down learn to recharge (do more research) instead of continuous talking which may run you down!

9 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by ifex370(m): 10:00am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
Mr. Enlightened, Happy New Year

Same here bro

1 Like

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista 1. Why should he name the bank? Do you want to
rob the bank or what? What made his borrowing
a lie? Has any bank or the cbn debunked it
What on earth would stop him from naming the bank! how much did he borrowed that would prompt anybody to want to steal form that demented unnamed bank!
I can see ♈όϋ have no tangible response to the aforementioned!

10 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2015
tomakint:

Sometimes you can be very annoying when defending your master, Buhari. Most times if your battery is down learn to recharge (do more research) instead of continuous talking which may run you down!
Sometimes Tomakint can be annoying when trying to change fact on ground. Who was the President in April 2011 when those fanatical bastards attacked the innocent corp members and others? Whose government mobilised the corp members? Under whose watch were those corp members hired as INEC's adhoc staffs? Who was the commander in chief and incharge of all security apparatus of the state to protect every Nigerian? Who also was responsible to bring the perpetrators of that unfortunate act to justice so as to send a strong message to other fanatical bastards? Was anyone brought to justice?

Who between Buhari and Jonathan was the President in April 2011?

7 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
Sometimes Tomakint can be annoying when trying to change fact on ground. Who was the President in April 2011 when those fanatical bastards attacked the innocent corp members and others? Whose government mobilised the corp members? Under whose watch were those corp members hired as INEC's adhoc staffs? Who was the commander in chief and incharge of all security apparatus of the state to protect every Nigerian? Who also was responsible to bring the perpetrators of that unfortunate act to justice so as to send a strong message to other fanatical bastards? Was anyone brought to justice?

♈όϋ should have brought your poo for him to clean because he is the CIC...

3 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2015
It is entirely his prerogative. The transaction was between a Private citizen like all of us and a private bank. Muhammadu Buhari owes no one further explanation except he decides to or he is compelled by a court of competent jurisdiction. Has anyone forced you to disclose your private financial transaction?
tobdee:

What on earth would stop him from naming the bank! how much did he borrowed that would prompt anybody to want to steal form that demented unnamed bank!
I can see ♈όϋ have no tangible response to the aforementioned!

3 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:

No mind them, na Buhari be president, na he be CIC, na he be INEC

4 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Tundeajani:
barcanista check your mail box i just pm you now
let me check my mail

3 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by gratiaeo(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari is an ordinary common lying old foool

1 Like

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by tomakint: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2015
tobdee:

♈όϋ should have brought your poo for him to clean because he is the CIC...
My brother this is practically the case......whenever Jonathan is involved they resort to all manner of blame games but if Buhari is involved the blame game is shifted to a parastatal or agency.

6 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by funkiebully: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari a liar is no surprise, after all apc has Lie muhammed as publicity secretary
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by ofala(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2015
@OP....Go back to your drawing room and try harder.

The fact remains that MAJORITY on Nigerians desire to have a man who can be more honest than the present occupier of Aso Villa

9 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Williamso(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2015
OP stop being naive. ALL POLITICIANS LIE!

Although some of your allegations are just plain silly...

Did you honestly believe GEJ had no shoes? Was he lecturing barefoot

3 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by smsshola(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2015
Ops pls can you indict this man with any corruption allegations... if there is a hole in his statement does not make him a liar...concerning the bank everyone knows anything you do wt bank is confidential...so you believe Jona when he said he had no shoes..you can believe Jonas wen he said he is not an army commander even wen d constitution empowered him,so you believe Jona wen he said he does not giv a damn...Op you believe Jonas wen he said corruption is just mere stealing...You also believe Jona wen he said ystaday he is jus plan for anti-corruption program..Op you believe Jona wen he said he will only run for a term and now he is going for second term...My dear you believe a man who said 4years is enof to fix the power but now nothing is done for ur info from 4000mega watt..we now have 2900 mega watt.hmmm pls I can see who you believe don't want to imagine who you are...

5 Likes

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by frankyychiji(f): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:

The lamentation of brother barca!

1 Like

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by frankyychiji(f): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2015
smsshola:
Ops pls can you indict this man with any corruption allegations... if there is a hole in his statement does not make him a liar...concerning the bank everyone knows anything you do wt bank is confidential...so you believe Jona when he said he had no shoes..you can believe Jonas wen he said he is not an army commander even wen d constitution empowered him,so you believe Jona wen he said he does not giv a damn...Op you believe Jonas wen he said corruption is just mere stealing...You also believe Jona wen he said ystaday he is jus plan for anti-corruption program..Op you believe Jona wen he said he will only run for a term and now he is going for second term...My dear you believe a man who said 4years is enof to fix the power but now nothing is done for ur info from 4000mega watt..we now have 2900 mega watt.hmmm pls I can see who you believe don't want to imagine who you are...
Which bank in the world gives a 12m loan to a clueless retired army general without collateral and without any viable business concern on ground? Which bank gives a loan to a serial looser?

1 Like

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by gratiaeo(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Lying is acceptable in Islam
Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
tobdee:

WILL YOU BE RULED BY A BLOODY LIAR?
So many people who support Buhari, say they support
him because they assume he is honest and disciplined.
It would have been beautiful, if he truly is, but I am
sure he isn't.
Let me tell you some of the lies Buhari has told or
allowed told on his behalf in the course of this present
political struggle of his:
1. Buhari told the world that he had to borrow money
from a bank in order to purchase his expression of
interest and nomination forms. He has been challenged
severally to name the bank from which he got this
loan. He hasn't and won't because he did not get any
loan.
2. Buhari allowed his publicists to spread the lie that
he allowed one of his daughters to marry an Igbo man;
a lie with which they intended to defuse the strongly
held opinion about the retired general being a bigot.
He just came out to straighten that after some people
have carried out their investiations and confirmed that
none of his daughters actually married an Igbo man.
3. Buhari swore under oath that his academic
particulars are in the custody of a military board, which
has been found not to be in existence. The Military has
also come out to clarify that they do not keep peoples
certificates for them.
4. Buhari told us in 2011, that he will not be contesting
for the Presidency after that year. But today, he is
contesting again and selling another lie that he will
only do a term if he wins. He is sure to seek a second
term in office, if by any slip of luck, he finds himself in
Aso Rock.
5. The same one million Naira and 150 cows Buhari
declared as his assets in 2010 are the same things he
is telling us he still owns in 2015. A sensible person
should be able to decode the smelly lie in this. Cows
are productive animals, and by now they should have
been able to at least triple in their numbers, or if they
were hit by some of epidemics should have reduced
significantly by now. Buhari still receives monthly
pension from the FG which runs into millions of Naira,
hence, I do not know how his money could have
remained static over these years.
6. The biggest lie ever told by Buhari is that he is not a
liar, he is indeed one of the biggest liar ever to play
politics in Nigeria.
GOD HAS BLESSED NIGERIA!
@bolded, like seriously? grin grin THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE LIE OF THE CENTURY!

1 Like

Re: BLOODY LIAR Of Life (photo) by greatestman(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
tobdee:

What is this one saying!
..who is more clueless here, is it the man that has been like a stagnant water with no improvements in his business? The same amount of asset he declared in 2011 is still what he is declaring in 2014...are we meant to be backwards or static with this kind of demented approach to development?
Development begins with oneself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Escapes Death As Sub-standard Bridge He Built Collapsed Under Him / How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites / Breaking News: Speaker Dogara Forces Immunity On The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.