Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,356 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network (52202 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Ladies are the most subtle creature after the order of the serpent. In hiding feelings and emotions i had give them excellent even i had say they have PhD; But as usual every plan has a flaw somewhere in it except for that of the Almighty God himself. Maybe that Lady on ur BBM,Whatsapp,Facebook and 2go list has been into you but you can't decipher her encrypted bunch of codes,Here are some signs that shows she is into you.

1. Replying ur message with the speed of Light:

Have u seen that before? Before you finish typing "Hope you are having a good day" she has replied you. Its not a coincidence,she is into u as u r not the only guy on her list.

2. Commenting on ur Status:

it comes in this way "I Love your status" hahaha u think its normal saying? Nah! its not.When she says that, she is saying "I Love you" as the status comes from u,she is Loving the person behind the status but hiding b4 d status to hide her feelings. It happened to me,so no qualms.

3. Digressing Chats to Romantic chats:

No matter what you are chatting on she will change the topic to romance. Its not a coincidence,think well.

4. Sharing Personal info:

Why will a Lady you don't know tell you she is single? Why on earth will she tell u she is a Virgin? You too can't get to see other reason right?.

5. You are Handsome:

She check ur dp and tells you 'you are handsome' If u think its casual,u have fuckup. Ladies don't give such a compliment unless they are into you.

Feel free to add urz to the list.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by DopeAngel(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2015
grin happens all the time to me you know. . . Benefits of been a cute guy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by naijaboiy: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1: *It depends on my mood
*I dnt comment on status.
*I do this sometimes,if the topic we r discussing is borin.
*Guys are guilty of this,then stop askin a girl this question "tell me more abt urself"
*I used the word handsome alot,even wen am nt into you.
LoL...why are you explaining yourself cheesy

Simply means you're guilty tongue

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2015
iceberylin take note...incase ggrin does the aforementioned grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by chibwike(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Very true...i experience all these often
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2015
Rily? I neva knew oooo.........

Only if I had known earlier, all the gurls on ma list wud av gotn pregnant by now

13 Likes

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

Only if I had known earlier, all the gurls on ma list wud av gotn pregnant by now

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Mzgracie(f): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2015
I can decide to pretend and play along...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2015
*It depends on my mood
*Guys are guilty of this,then stop askin a girl this question "tell me more abt urself"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Berthezda(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

really?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Berthezda:
really?
Yelz mah wink
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Berthezda(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Yelz mah wink
lol,,i dunno if u deliberately called me mah,i'll correct u anyway,i'm a guy,d (m) says it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by fijiano202(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2015
stop overthinking things...she may be interested in just online friendship not even relationship

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by rafeelly(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2015
when they change dp just immediately u change urs often

they get it stretch some words unnecessarily like heyyyyyy rrrrraaaappphhhyyyy.

and they get to use some emoticons often.. like blush, love struck kiss etc

when they get to laugh even when u say something that ain't funny..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2015
Mzgracie:
I can decide to pretend and play along...

You can't do those things with pretense. Because u won't think of it in the first place.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2015
Berthezda:
lol,,i dunno if u deliberately called me mah,i'll correct u anyway,i'm a guy,d (m) says it all.
Oh! Forgive my sight. I rily am so sowy about dah sire
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2015
fijiano202:
stop overthinking things...she may be interested in just online friendship not even relationship
A lady that did these things on my list asked us to meet. If she display these things she will surely ask if she can meet u.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Mzgracie(f): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
You can't do those things with pretense. Because u won't think of it in the first place.

Seems you have forgotten one of the key behaviors you ll find in a woman...

We pretend a lot... I do... I won't deny that

4 Likes

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:
*It depends on my mood
Lets agree u use the word handsome alot but do u use it when He just upload a pics?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Berthezda(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Oh! Forgive my sight. I rily am so sowy about dah sire
issorait!
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2015
Mzgracie:

Yea, ladies pretend to hate what they love.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by fijiano202(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
A lady that did these things on my list asked us to meet. If she display these things she will surely ask if she can meet u.
all snakes are not poisonous
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Mzgracie(f): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
Yea, ladies pretend to hate what they love.

No!

We pretend to love what we hate to get what we want.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
Lets agree u use the word handsome alot but do u use it when He just upload a pics?
No,cos most times i start a chat with "hey handsome"
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2015
Mzgracie:

No!

We pretend to hate what we love to preserve our pride.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

No,cos most times i start a chat with "hey handsome"
Dats not the criteria dear, D criteria dat guarantees a Lady is into a guy is when she gives that compliment when the guy upload his pics.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Tallesty1(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=kristina1 post=29414340][/quote]hey
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Mzgracie(f): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:

Lol

I made a mistake actually

Its the other way round
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
hey

Tallesty,,Where have you been?
Happy new year....where is my gift?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Tymax(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2015
Even with all these obvious signs some ladies will still deny having feelings. Why must you "form"? Why?

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by prettyjo(f): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2015
I disagree. I can do all that but doesn't mean am into the guy or even like him.

Una mentality self.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by lilmax(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2015
Mzgracie:

the same reason why guys lie alot to get into holes cool

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.