Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network (52207 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

i don't know cheesy
anywayz I am gonna do it in France,,care to join in the trip?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by ireneony(f): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
At least you used the word mistakenly
and not deliberately
ok I hear....but wetin you go do
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
mirexxx:
cos i didn't go awt on new year lol ur kidding.
Yeah yeah.....no wahala ni
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
anywayz I am gonna do it in France,,care to join in the trip?
wao that's a very good idea.Count me in
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by ireneony(f): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
juianne95:
lolz...virgin ikoo
wink he is now shy
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

wao that's a very good idea.Count me in
hmmm,who else do u feel will like to join the to France on the 6th in anticipation for 7th
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by simdam500(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
it still bothers me why I don't get any of the listed above....

all I get is "I be the one to start the chat, carry on the chat, and when I ran out of words; I end the chat and everything dies down"

the worst is... I don't seem to get emoticons, or the "come online " msg guys get when they are offline for hours!!!
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hmmm,who else do u feel will like to join the to France on the 6th in anticipation for 7th
All my followers grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
ok I hear....but wetin you go do
I will just codedly grab and start rough handling you
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

All my followers grin
wow hope u have ur Nigerian passport all set no need for visa I am an ambassador to France ?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by ireneony(f): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
I will just codedly grab and start rough handling you
I run shocked.....i thought you would just say, this is wrong for the bible say thou shall not fornicate grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
wow hope u have ur Nigerian passport all set no need for visa I am an ambassador to France ?
ya funny grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Khd95(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Berthezda:
lol,,i dunno if u deliberately called me mah,i'll correct u anyway,i'm a guy,d (m) says it all.
grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

ya funny grin
hope u can speak french?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hope u can speak french?
oui j' parle francis grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

oui j' parle francis grin
comment avez-vous apprendre le français
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
I run shocked.....i thought you would just say, this is wrong for the bible say thou shall not fornicate grin
I neva said I would end up bl**p**g
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by LewisO: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
snitch stop poke nosing I what does not concern you.
Retard grin
"Ireneony" don't quote that microphallus again, he is a nosy iddiot.

He is so ugly they dough his face to make gorilla biscuit!
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by ireneony(f): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
I neva said I would end up bl**p**g
well no problem....but I don't trust guys they will say one thing angel end up doing a other
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by LewisO: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

You dnt wanna go that lane with me,i let you go the first time.
dis time,it wont be lyk dat.

"Kristina" don't quote that microphallus again, he
is a nosy iddiot.

He is so ugly they dough his face to make gorilla
biscuit!
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by LewisO: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

hmmmmmmmm this is getting interesting. U can still do better bro. #sip my hot tea#
Don't quote that microphallus again, he is a nosy iddiot.

biscuit!
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
tu parle francais
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
tu parlle francais?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
LewisO:

Don't quote that microphallus again, he is a nosy iddiot.

biscuit!
thanks . Don't mind him
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

tu parle francais
yes I speak french..so what's up.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by LewisO: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
wierdpsycho:
and wat u gon' do.... if i were u i'd be praying for a gadden job to go do some lipoduction and get some gaddemm boobs and face surgery cos aint no fûcking dude gon' date a fücking ugly mofo like yoself
A man shouldn't get into a fight, he shouldn't trip over himself like a blubbering iddiot, he should just approach her "Calmly"...
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
yes I speak french..so what's up.
is it right to speak it here?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

is it right to speak it here?
to speak where?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
to speak where?
on Nl
i not want ban oooo
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Princezoi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
what if I use mistake touch your anacooda lipsrsealed wetin you go do
BLOOD OF SAUL!!!!!!!!!! shocked
ireneony:
what if I use mistake touch your anacooda lipsrsealed wetin you go do
BLOOD OF SAUL!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

on Nl
i not want ban oooo
are u a learner,so is nairaland banned from french indigenes?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by tosyne2much(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
well no problem....but I don't trust guys they will say one thing angel end up doing a other
I just hate that thing so called K**y c*t wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.