Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network (52172 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
are u a learner,so is nairaland banned from french indigenes?
actually am still a learner ooooo
am new
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

actually am still a learner ooooo
am new
yes I heard that last two weeks,,old new girl,,
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lolz,I do all this to random guys in my life too
If I luv u,u kn neva knw until I tell yhu,
I kan hide my feelinggs for a century,as far as d guy hiz too
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
yes I heard that last two weeks,,old new girl,,
i used to be a guest.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Romanciella(f): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
booket:
dz girl with ur seductive eyes,no be 4 dz new year.
lol
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

i used to be a guest.
did u notice my presence as a guest?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
badoolee:
Lolz,I do all this to random guys in my life too
If I luv u,u kn neva knw until I tell yhu,
I kan hide my feelinggs for a century,as far as d guy hiz too
Lies,you sure don't know what makes a century,do u?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=starlingleanets post=29436012] Lies,you sure don't know what makes a century,do u?[/quot
Of course
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
badoolee:
of course
what then is century? Save the argument it depends on d guy,e.g me,the highest a Lady can hide her feelings from me is 4days at the highest bcus i sense it in her and then provoke the feelings to d extent she can't bottle it up but say it loud nd clear "I Love You"
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
LewisO:

Don't quote that microphallus again, he is a nosy iddiot.

He is so ugly they dough his face to make gorilla
biscuit!

Chai

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Revolva(m): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
all those one dey happen but if u come be broke ass nicca omo d babe go bone u ooo
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 03, 2015
Romanciella:
lol
i dn wear mask.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Sarhamsyn(m): 2:16am On Jan 03, 2015
Ehn ehn, does it mins lade loves me? embarassed
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by DocAdray(f): 6:42am On Jan 03, 2015
True!
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by prodiG(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2015
DopeAngel:
grin happens all the time to me you know. . . Benefits of been a cute guy grin
hmmm you wey wowo like..... cry
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by mhyra(f): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
Not to the one u r into
good Morning smiley
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
mhyra:
good Morning smiley
Same to you,Hope you are enjoying the weekend?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
DocAdray:
True!
Confirm
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
Ladies are the most subtle creature after the order of the serpent. In hiding feelings and emotions i had give them excellent even i had say they have PhD; But as usual every plan has a flaw somewhere in it except for that of the Almighty God himself. Maybe that Lady on ur BBM,Whatsapp,Facebook and 2go list has been into you but you can't decipher her encrypted bunch of codes,Here are some signs that shows she is into you.

1. Replying ur message with the speed of Light:

Have u seen that before? Before you finish typing "Hope you are having a good day" she has replied you. Its not a coincidence,she is into u as u r not the only guy on her list.

2. Commenting on ur Status:

it comes in this way "I Love your status" hahaha u think its normal saying? Nah! its not.When she says that, she is saying "I Love you" as the status comes from u,she is Loving the person behind the status but hiding b4 d status to hide her feelings. It happened to me,so no qualms.

3. Digressing Chats to Romantic chats:

No matter what you are chatting on she will change the topic to romance. Its not a coincidence,think well.

4. Sharing Personal info:

Why will a Lady you don't know tell you she is single? Why on earth will she tell u she is a Virgin? You too can't get to see other reason right?.

5. You are Handsome:

She check ur dp and tells you 'you are handsome' If u think its casual,u have fuckup. Ladies don't give such a compliment unless they are into you.

Feel free to add urz to the list.

Lol...that's y u always fall maga(mugu) to dem ladies.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Lol...that's y u always fall maga(mugu) to dem ladies.
The last thing that will happen to me on earth is falling maga for a Lady. These points are tested and Trusted.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
what then is century? Save the argument it depends on d guy,e.g me,the highest a Lady can hide her feelings from me is 4days at the highest bcus i sense it in her and then provoke the feelings to d extent she can't bottle it up but say it loud nd clear "I Love You"
Lmao! Never!!!
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
sassychic:

Lmao! Never!!!
Trust me u will.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
Trust me u will.
Haha! You wish
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
sassychic:

Haha! You wish
Wanna give it a try?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
Wanna give it a try?
Let's do it. *smiles mischievously*
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by khiaa(f): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
Ladies are the most subtle creature after the order of the serpent. In hiding feelings and emotions i had give them excellent even i had say they have PhD; But as usual every plan has a flaw somewhere in it except for that of the Almighty God himself. Maybe that Lady on ur BBM,Whatsapp,Facebook and 2go list has been into you but you can't decipher her encrypted bunch of codes,Here are some signs that shows she is into you.

1. Replying ur message with the speed of Light:

Have u seen that before? Before you finish typing "Hope you are having a good day" she has replied you. Its not a coincidence,she is into u as u r not the only guy on her list.

2. Commenting on ur Status:

it comes in this way "I Love your status" hahaha u think its normal saying? Nah! its not.When she says that, she is saying "I Love you" as the status comes from u,she is Loving the person behind the status but hiding b4 d status to hide her feelings. It happened to me,so no qualms.

3. Digressing Chats to Romantic chats:

No matter what you are chatting on she will change the topic to romance. Its not a coincidence,think well.

4. Sharing Personal info:

Why will a Lady you don't know tell you she is single? Why on earth will she tell u she is a Virgin? You too can't get to see other reason right?.

5. You are Handsome:

She check ur dp and tells you 'you are handsome' If u think its casual,u have fuckup. Ladies don't give such a compliment unless they are into you.

Feel free to add urz to the list.

Just because a woman thinks you are handsome doesn't mean she wants you.
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Seth250(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
khiaa:

True...but that doesnt mean she won't later
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
khiaa:

No,of course not. She don't think you are handsome ,she trip for ur handsomeness that she can't help but tell u. If a guy tell you are beauty queen the first thought in ur heart will be?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
sassychic:

Let's do it. *smiles mischievously*
On my Firewall and lunch my Automatic Lie Detector. You kinda have self confidence a wonderful trait lost in many Ladies. Tried pm-ing you but Nairaland no gree me oo shey u go mail me @ starlingleanets@gmail.com?
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
On my Firewall and lunch my Automatic Lie Detector. You kinda have self confidence a wonderful trait lost in many Ladies. Tried pm-ing you but Nairaland no gree me oo shey u go mail me @ starlingleanets@gmail.com?
I already saw your pm. I've replied
Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
sassychic:

I already saw your pm. I've replied
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.