Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:37 PM

Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP (4101 Views)

Kogi State Governor, Commissioners, All Declare For PDP / Denouncing US citizenship becomes the vogue / Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by makhez019(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2015
Today is a memorable day for me and ma darling new party d PDP, and am here to fully pledge ma loyalty to JONA, is better for me to support a corrupt leader than to support an extremist! Up jona up PDP

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2015
OP why have you decided to join the corrupt elite that are waging war against the common masses?

7 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Firefire(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2015
makhez019:
Today is a memorable day for me and ma darling new party d PDP, and am here to fully pledge ma loyalty to JONA, is better for me to support a corrupt leader than to support an extremist! Up jona up PDP

Congratulation...

You have known the truth and the truth have set you FREE!

21 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
OP why have you decided to join the corrupt elite that are waging war against the common masses?
which corrupt officials...

GEJ is being sabotaged and black painted for nothing.

come 2015 when he is re elected he will show boko haram and all those apc idiocrats the real him

15 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by makhez019(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari will islamize dis country, look at egypt dat is y I love pres sisi, he disposed mosri cos of hos usless plan to islamise a secular country. Bro pls for ya own sake, corruption is better than extremism.
barcanista:

12 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Firefire(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:

You better change my friend,... Nigeria deserve more than old empire coup plotter cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Change2015(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Oga please, it is renouncing not denouncing, chikena!

#change
#GMB
#APC

17 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by temitemi1(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Ur head they there grin grin grin...u are highly Welcome my brother! GEJ till 2019!!!

14 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2015
makhez019:
Buhari will islamize dis country, look at egypt dat is y I love pres sisi, he disposed mosri cos of hos usless plan to islamise a secular country. Bro pls for ya own sake, corruption is better than extremism.
Bros, did Buhari Islamise the contry in 1984? Are you aware that PDP chief and Father of Jonathan, iBB registered Nigeria with OIC in 1986? Are you also aware that Buhari bluntly refused the the proposal? Are you also aware that Jonathan led Nigeria's delegation to OIC conference in Egypt 2013? Are you aware that the C-G Custom, IGP, Min of Defense, PDP Chairman, National Security Adviser etc are all muslims? If someone is to be accused of being an islamists don't you think that person should be Jonathan and the PDP?

12 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by makhez019(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2015
Bro pls wake up from slumber, buhari is too old to bring change. He wants to islamize dis country. He shld give me his 9 years old daughter den I will see d importance of a sharia state
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC

8 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2015
Sabotaged by who? What are you saying sef?
lilmaxfidel:
which corrupt officials...

GEJ is being sabotaged and black painted for nothing.

come 2015 when he is re elected he will show boko haram and all those apc idiocrats the real him

3 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Beesluv: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2015
Okay
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Chaleeee: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by kestolove95(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, did Buhari Islamise the contry in 1984? Are tyou award that PDP chief and Father of Jonathan, iBB registered Nigeria with OIC in 1985? Are you also aware that Buhari bluntly refused the the proposal? Are you also aware that Jonathan led Nigeria's delegation to OIC conference in Egypt 2013? Are you aware that the C-G Custom, IGP, Min of Defense, PDP Chairman, National Security Adviser etc are all muslims? If someone is to be accused of being an islamists don't you think that person should be Jonathan and the PDP?
u. dnt need to waste ur tym educatin peopl of dix type...cox dey will nevrr listen...let dem go and read...
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Usmandanfodio: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC

BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

7 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Usmandanfodio: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:

By Buhari
Because
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019

8 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
apc and those islamic inhumanes

2 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by makhez019(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari initiated d shit, read up wella just dat he was sent packing in a coup. I repeat I prefer a corrupt leader dan a religious gay, re ya aware dat buhari asked bakare to sign his resignation letter before he was given d ticket. If buhari like use adeboye and oyedipo plus okogie as vp he won't win. He shld openly condemn all dis allegations buh still he hasn't, dat tells ya he has an hidden agenda
barcanista:
Bros, did Buhari Islamise the contry in 1984? Are tyou award that PDP chief and Father of Jonathan, iBB registered Nigeria with OIC in 1985? Are you also aware that Buhari bluntly refused the the proposal? Are you also aware that Jonathan led Nigeria's delegation to OIC conference in Egypt 2013? Are you aware that the C-G Custom, IGP, Min of Defense, PDP Chairman, National Security Adviser etc are all muslims? If someone is to be accused of being an islamists don't you think that person should be Jonathan and the PDP?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2015
kestolove95:
u. dnt need to waste ur tym educatin peopl of dix type...cox dey will nevrr listen...let dem go and read...
you are right. A word should be enough for the wise
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Tolexander: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2015
Viewing this topic: emiye(m), temitemi1(m),
makhez019(m), Beesluv, barcanista(m), slimghost
(m), BENZINA, kestolove95(m) and 3 guest(s)
I see you o!
Compliment!
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by BENZINA(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
Sorry, the op is talking about Gej and not Fashola. Your friend, the Lagos state governor would as well best fit as the oppressor of the common man.

2 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by chamboy(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2015
Op can we chat
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by temitemi1(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2015
Same to u bro!
Tolexander:
I see you o!
Compliment!
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2015
makhez019:
Buhari initiated d shit, read up wella just dat he was sent packing in a coup. I repeat I prefer a corrupt leader dan a religious gay, re ya aware dat buhari asked bakare to sign his resignation letter before he was given d ticket. If buhari like use adeboye and oyedipo plus okogie as vp he won't win. He shld openly condemn all dis allegations buh still he hasn't, dat tells ya he has an hidden agenda
buhari initiated what Oic? Was buhari the leader in the late 60s when Nigeria became an observing member of OIC? Is buhari same as Gowon? What role did Buhari play exactly? Pls educate us sir! As for Bakare, since when did Buhari become Tinubu that was accused by Bakare? Are you sure you are okay? Anyway, its a new year, stop being mischievous sir.

2 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by chamboy(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2015
Can u answer some questions i would ask u
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2015
BENZINA:
Sorry, the op is talking about Gej and not Fashola. Your friend, the Lagos state governor would as well best fit as the oppressor of the common man.
is 2015 between GEJ and Fashola or GEJ and Muhammadu Buhari?
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by BTFormular: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
[s]buhari initiated what Oic? Was buhari the leader in the late 60s when Nigeria became an observing member of OIC? Is buhari same as Gowon? What role did Buhari play exactly? Pls educate us sir! As for Bakare, since when did Buhari become Tinubu that was accused by Bakare? Are you sure you are okay? Anyway, its a new year, stop being mischievous sir.[/s]
k

1 Like

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by kestolove95(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
you are right. A word should be enough for the wise
dats what u get wen sum one has run out of ideals...while d people general is busy tellin us his program. wen he becomes our president cum next month,gej and his paid thugs ar busy spreadin baseless propaganda abt d general...I cnt b decieve again..dix 2015 not 2011
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by gratiaeo(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2015
OP congratulation
Buhari is a religious bigot

7 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2015
kestolove95:
dats what u get wen sum one has run out of ideals...while d people general is busy tellin us his program. wen he becomes our president cum next month,gej and his paid thugs ar busy spreadin baseless propaganda abt d general...I cnt b decieve again..dix 2015 not 2011
If the President can't tell us what he has achieved since February 2010 then he has no business remaining in Aso Rock.
Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by BTFormular: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2015
kestolove95:
[s]dats what u get wen sum one has run out of ideals...while d people general is busy tellin us his program. wen he becomes our president cum next month,gej and his paid thugs ar busy spreadin baseless propaganda abt d general...I cnt b decieve again..dix 2015 not 2011[/s]
who invite una here. I don preach buhari for facebook convince people before. I dey go apologise to them and give them reason not to vote for the imbecille again. Don't quote me o

5 Likes

Re: Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP by makhez019(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2015
I can still trust atiku, buh ya see buhari, I won't even give him an inch, for ma peeps dat dunno buhari registered naija as an observer in d fucking group of blood thirsty vampires. Go read well and stop being sentimental. I repeat, I prefer a corrupt leader to an extremist..........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone / Restructuring: Old Midwest Professionals To Meet On Wednesday - August 9 2017. / Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced In His Home Town Yesterday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.