Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (262432 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2015
mkoabiola:
For record purpose to d newbees
D sacked chief of Army staff ,kenneth minimah,alex badeh,olusola amosun n jubril will retire immediately after handing over to d successor.
Dey will bow out of d military,
It is now maj Gen kenneth minimah(rtd).

Point of correction!! Lieutenant General Kenneth Minimah (Rtd)!! It is the nature of the press to display a seemingly fair amount of ignorance as regards military ranking!! The Chief of Defence Staff rank is that of an Army General and not Major General!! And Chief of Army staff is that of a Lieutenant General!! I can't imagine pressmen not doing their research when reporting on sucession/handing over in the military!! Just imagine punch reporting the sack/retirement of Major General Kenneth ...........Learners!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Binary(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2015
Pls has any one received message from the NDA-KADUNA for DSSC?

A friend got this yesterday.. is this real?

Notification from the office of registrar The Nigerian Defence Academy(NDA) Kaduna, all the candidate for the second batch are hereby notified to exercise patient due to some changes of officers to enable us schedule time that will be suitable for the new administrators. Thank.

That was the second message a friend got from NDA-KADUNA. Is this real ? is there any recruitment going on? pls help find out. thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Chukz1010: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2015
Binary:
Pls has any one received message from the NDA-KADUNA for DSSC?

A friend got this yesterday.. is this real?

Notification from the office of registrar The Nigerian Defence Academy(NDA) Kaduna, all the candidate for the second batch are hereby notified to exercise patient due to some changes of officers to enable us schedule time that will be suitable for the new administrators. Thank.

That was the second message a friend got from NDA-KADUNA. Is this real ? is there any recruitment going on? pls help find out. thanks.
fake

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Makes no sense, second batch of what? The only second batch NDA dealt with this period is RC 67 selection board candidates & I believe that one is over. Story!
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
ehissi:

Point of correction!! Lieutenant General Kenneth Minimah (Rtd)!! It is the nature of the press to display a seemingly fair amount of ignorance as regards military ranking!! The Chief of Defence Staff rank is that of an Army General and not Major General!! And Chief of Army staff is that of a Lieutenant General!! I can't imagine pressmen not doing their research when reporting on sucession/handing over in the military!! Just imagine punch reporting the sack/retirement of Major General Kenneth ...........Learners!!!

Military Officers, especially Very Senior Officers (VSO), understandably attach great importance to the correct mention of their rank. I have almost been slapped just because i referred to a Major-General as "COMMANDING OFFICER" instead of "COMMANDANT", i had to feign ignorance. Now that was just a seemingly trivial issue, imagine when you now address him by a rank below him. It is a big offence.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by addo4real: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
mkoabiola:
For record purpose to d newbees
D sacked chief of Army staff ,kenneth minimah,alex badeh,olusola amosun n jubril will retire immediately after handing over to d successor.
Dey will bow out of d military,
It is now maj Gen kenneth minimah(rtd).

LT GEN Minimah RTD
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
addo4real:

LT GEN Minimah RTD
Yea,thnks 4 d correction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by jameslord(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2015
Let us always keep the moral high! We will definitely get there by God grace.kudos
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by jameslord(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2015
Pls is there any taekwondo practioner in this forum?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by jameslord(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2015
HUMAN RIGHT WATCH TO OBAMA: tell buhari to prosecute Nigerian leaders
AHEAD of President
Muhammdau Buhari’s
visit to the United States of America, the
Human Rights Watch has called on President
Barack Obama to prevail on the Nigerian
leader to translate his anti-corruption rhetoric
into decisive prosecution of any former and
serving public servant found to have
embezzled Nigeria’s wealth.
The group which observed some key areas in
the nation’s life that require a workable
approach, particularly urged the US President
to press on Buhari to immediately investigate
and bring to book those involved in the
alleged unapproved spending of crude oil
earnings by the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation and the Federal Ministry of
Finance.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Spidermon: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2015
jameslord:
Pls is there any taekwondo practioner in this forum?

Taekwon.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by jameslord(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Taekwon
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by flow1759: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2015
Taekwon!
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MartialArt2(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Taekwon! From TAEKWONDO1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by kingLynx(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Pls add me to the group, I have inquiries to make that you guys will be of great help....
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MartialArt2(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
kingLynx:
Pls add me to the group, I have inquiries to make that you guys will be of great help....
which group?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Spidermon: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wow. A lot of taekwondo guys in the house. I love that. Do you guys compete at national championships?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by jameslord(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pls which state are u presently ?@spidermon...
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Spidermon: 1:56am On Jul 20, 2015
jameslord:
Pls which state are u presently ?@spidermon...

Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by jameslord(m): 7:10am On Jul 20, 2015
K, I resided in abuja!
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by jameslord(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Pls is there anyone with real info concerning the delay of SSC/ dssc....thanks
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by isidollarboy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
any good news?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by dgreatj: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2015
Still waiting patiently:: VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE: we are good go@all
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Dahveydson(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hey house, while we wait for the forms, please who knows what they check in medicals.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Sunnysteve009(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dahveydson:
Hey house, while we wait for the forms, please who knows what they check in medicals.
i was there last year, the medical is made up of blood & protein in urine check, Hiv test, Hypertites test, eyes check, hight check, pile check, Blood pressure check, ECG check, chest xray.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2015
Sunnysteve009:
i was there last year, the medical is made up of blood & protein in urine check, Hiv test, Hypertites test, eyes check, hight check, pile check, Blood pressure check, ECG check, chest xray.

thanks for this information.....
so why didnt u make it last year?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Sunnysteve009(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2015
odimbannamdi:

thanks for this information.....
so why didnt u make it last year?
actually i passed medicals and credential verification but i was unable to make it to the final board, because i was screen out at 3.2km race, i arived in 21mins instead of the aproved 18mins,it was fun with a lot of expirienced

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by bamdexfarms(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
I use glasses, can I apply?... If I use contact lenses, will it be detected during medicals?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by illmatic101(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
bamdexfarms:
I use glasses, can I apply?... If I use contact lenses, will it be detected during medicals?

I'm also planning to use contact lenses, it can't be dictated.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Dahveydson(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sunnysteve009:

Thanks for this. Which one is pile check? Does it help one or hinder one scaling the medical phase?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Dahveydson(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sunnysteve009:
actually i passed medicals and credential verification but i was unable to make it to the final board, because i was screen out at 3.2km race, i arived in 21mins instead of the aproved 18mins,it was fun with a lot of expirienced
Wow, what was the race like? 18mins, means it has to do a lot with speed.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Sunnysteve009(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dahveydson:

Thanks for this. Which one is pile check? Does it help one or hinder one scaling the medical phase?
you will pull unclad and you will be ask to cough severally, if one have pile it will come out through the anus, it hinder one from scaling through the medical.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (69) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.