Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (262439 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by lexzyg: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please who pay most among navy, Army and Air force?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Reaper231(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
OrangeDream:
My sister, this their own na scam o.. Serious politics.. I know what i'm sayin.. I hav a frend dat had a strong link.. His dad is well grounded in d system.. He made the shortlistin on papers but cud'nt make it at screenin despite his strong connection.. And u say make i apply again NEVER!!!

What hope is there for d common man with academic and physical qualification. Though I can't say abt ur friend cos he probably didn't do well at the SB maybe he failed medicals or obstacles. Bt yu r right bro. If one can't even get some colonel or Gen to sign ur form how do yu get in since that back door has become d right way.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Reaper231(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lt Quin, I see yu.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Sholaystar4me(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Corrupt system here n there even in d military.....this is no nation for a common man
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
jameslord:
Poundmaker! Pls kindly add me to the watsapp group..08165317551
Believe my brother, the group has been dissolved since a month ago.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
jameslord:
Poundmaker! Pls kindly add me to the watsapp group..08165317551
Believe me my brother, the group has been dissolved since a month ago. Let's focus on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by klassic77(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Poundsmaker was the update? General oluseye sir was the update. Please let us get updated to enable us in same struggle archive uhuru.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
klassic77:
Poundsmaker was the update? General oluseye sir was the update. Please let us get updated to enable us in same struggle archive uhuru.
It's certain the form will be out in May.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by yemostar: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Well Hello Vibrant Nigerian Youths, honestly great at times do i wonder why this our beloved nation is still in shambles when she has such warm hearted youths like these, infact in millions! i have been silently following this thread even the previous one that commenced last year, i have read some comments that has almost made me cry out of compassion and i have also read some comments that have made me laughed my heart out like the one of ORANGE DREAM smiley The bottom line is that Nigerian Youths are ready to work hard. Their brains are burning with great ideas but there's hardly any avenue for them to do this! Everything virtually in Nigeria now is who you know, Corruption is at its very peak! But no matter what, Nigerian Youths shall get to their Glorious Land of promise the only thing that can stop us is weakness and self pity! Nigeria has no pity to offer us so we are not going to show any weakness! United we stand and we shall conquer by His Grace! God's favour guys, am also an aspirant...

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
I'm still in service(nysc)...can I apply?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ambkayode: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
I think the Army DSSC/SSC forms will be out next month. God willing. Victory is ours.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by idris4r83(m): 12:04am On Mar 19, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

contact you for what, pls?
abeg help me ask am o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by smartxeeno: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2015
WELL I have read enough of this post and actually i started to feel discourage about applying.
though whatever you determine to do by his peace mercy and grace we shall all make it. infact i should upon up and say that i hav strong connection but i am still afraid of the recent post by fellow aspirant in palatially
any way is a way sha.lets pray to GOD ALMIGHTY FOR HIS HELP AND FAVOUR...08036209330,08066727153 U KAN CALL ME UP I AM IBRAHEEM FOR LATEST UPDATE OR NEWS.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by idris4r83(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2015
smartxeeno:
WELL I have read enough of this post and actually i started to feel discourage about applying.
though whatever you determine to do by his peace mercy and grace we shall all make it. infact i should upon up and say that i hav strong connection but i am still afraid of the recent post by fellow aspirant in palatially
any way is a way sha.lets pray to GOD ALMIGHTY FOR HIS HELP AND FAVOUR...08036209330,08066727153 U KAN CALL ME UP I AM IBRAHEEM FOR LATEST UPDATE OR NEWS.
can't u post any update here for the benefit of all? I dont see reasons of your phone numbers
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by talk2yommex2000(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2015
olicpaul:
nigeria civil defence 2015/2016 recruitment form is out contact us on this+2349038976790.

you forgot that of NIGERIA (or Togo) nafdac form ds time around? Olodo oshi.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pls can someone tell me the rank difference between the tradesmen and the non-tradesmen in recruitment cos I'm applying with my OND and I want to know my future if tradesmen(OND) has a higher rank than the non-tradesmen(waec only).
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jollyblade:
Pls can someone tell me the rank difference between the tradesmen and the non-tradesmen in recruitment cos I'm applying with my OND and I want to know my future if tradesmen(OND) has a higher rank than the non-tradesmen(waec only).

I am guessing this is why U tried to reach me via email on Nairaland. I hope the answer isn't coming too late. On activation, OND graduates assume the rank of Corporal for army/Airforce and Able-rating for Navy. While non tradesmen (WAEC) assume the rank of Private for army, Aircraftman or Aircraftwoman for Airforce and Ordinary-Rating for Navy............. I see a lot of folks R getting a little frustrated by the turn of events in the recruitment circles; if Una dey halla like this to buy form and get guarantor, when U come join Job finish na e be say to commit suicide go dey hungry una because whether U believe or not, this job na mad man Job...................take the Postponement of form sales as a blessing in disguise and get prepared to move onward together and be willing able and ready for the DSSC Matter as victory is from God alone. **My Ten Kobo for now**

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Pinkybush: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
pls can a BSC holder apply for Navy DSSC?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.