Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (262306 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 7:50pm On May 19, 2016
Ayooluwa25:
By God's grace, I ll give my testimony- here on Nairaland- a few months from now, about how protocols were broken for my sake and exceptions were made for me!

that's the spirit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ikea(m): 8:08pm On May 19, 2016
ajisebioyo1:
I don't know why people keep asking the same questions here. Earnestly , try and read some pages you missed before asking questions. If you are a first timer, try and glance through some pages if not all. I personally posted here that anyone that applied under fire fighting shld contact me if they are interested in getting the licence. I have been to some organizations that offer the training/course. They told me they only render the course for companies. But individual can also do it if such a person can pay for at least 6 people or otherwise if he can get 5 people that also want to do the course. For each person will pay 75k. For the traffic controllers, I think same thing is applicable as well because these two courses are not common in aviation business schools like cabin crew, aviation/travel and tourism etc
plz I'm interested in air traffic controller licence or firefighting licence .which of the organisation did you visite?.how do we plan for the training?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Ayooluwa25: 8:58pm On May 19, 2016
susolzik:

18m
Okies, are we expected to write any exam?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 4:25am On May 20, 2016
Ayooluwa25:

Okies, are we expected to write any exam?
yes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2016
ikea:
plz I'm interested in air traffic controller licence or firefighting licence .which of the organisation did you visite?.how do we plan for the training?
for either, it is 75k per head and the course can only be done based on request. At least 6 people can do it at a time. You + me, making 2, we still need additional 4 people. You can google the company. Aero consult, adeniyi Jones Ikeja
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ikea(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2016
ajisebioyo1:
for either, it is 75k per head and the course can only be done based on request. At least 6 people can do it at a time. You + me, making 2, we still need additional 4 people. You can google the company. Aero consult, adeniyi Jones Ikeja
. ok then, let's get the rest so as to start the training as soon as possible. Any body who is interested in the NCAA approved licence of either air traffic controller or fire fighting should indicate. thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Ayooluwa25: 5:45pm On May 20, 2016
ikea:
. ok then, let's get the rest so as to start the training as soon as possible. Any body who is interested in the NCAA approved licence of either air traffic controller or fire fighting should indicate. thanks.

What's the duration of the training?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 6:37pm On May 20, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by franksunny(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2016
ikea:
The fee is too much. it should'nt be more than 25k, after all is less than a week course.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2016
The training is Just 4 days and you will be given certificate on the fourth day
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ikea(m): 10:43pm On May 20, 2016
Ayooluwa25:

What's the duration of the training?
. just 4 days bro.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ikea(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2016
ajisebioyo1:
The training is Just 4 days and you will be given certificate on the fourth day
. I think if we have more people, we can dialog with them for a reduction, because the amount is really much. but let people indicate interest first.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ikea(m): 10:49pm On May 20, 2016
franksunny:
The fee is too much. it should'nt be more than 25k, after all is less than a week course.
. you're right bro.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by jaysix(m): 2:15am On May 21, 2016
ikea:
NCAT Zaria. and as a license holder myself, I can tell u for sure that d entire process will take nothing less dan 6 months
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 5:44am On May 21, 2016
franksunny:

the don't charge per tending to the number of days of training.. my cousin went to Maritime For jus one day training and he paid N150k for that training. he said such training is N300,000 if done in South Africa. so my guy it's not about the days but about the quality of the training.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 5:50am On May 21, 2016
franksunny:

there are some places you can get the same training with even N10k, but the question is, ARE U AFTER the price or the quality of the training?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by franksunny(m): 6:53am On May 21, 2016
ikea:
. I think if we have more people, we can dialog with them for a reduction, because the amount is really much. but let people indicate interest first.
You are talking sense, don't mind these people that think that they have money to throw about. my opinion is that i will do everything about this army in one week, after short listing. If notice is not up to one week, so be it. I need some few thousand for business now
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2016
franksunny:
You are talking sense, don't mind these people that think that they have money to throw about. my opinion is that i will do everything about this army in one week, after short listing. If notice is not up to one week, so be it. I need some few thousand for business now
bro if you don't have the money, don't discourage others. If you think these courses are what you can just do anyhow in any organization, you will be dissapointed. Let me give you assignment go to you google, start googling the names of companies that offer aviation courses. Copy their email or phone number. I tell you, you will hardly see those doing the courses and if they do, ask them about the price. I can list some organizations for you here. Check international aviation college ilorin, Zaria, enugu, landover ikeja,
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by skykenny: 9:45am On May 21, 2016
Hello pals. I applied for ssc. Pls when are we expected to be called up to Kaduna because I'm still serving(nysc) and will pass out by September. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by franksunny(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2016
ajisebioyo1:
bro if you don't have the money, don't discourage others. If you think these courses are what you can just do anyhow in any organization, you will be dissapointed. Let me give you assignment go to you google, start googling the names of companies that offer aviation courses. Copy their email or phone number. I tell you, you will hardly see those doing the courses and if they do, ask them about the price. I can list some organizations for you here. Check international aviation college ilorin, Zaria, enugu, landover ikeja,
Thank you . see you in camp.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Manchelsea(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2016
Manchelsea:
I have decided to set up a WhatsApp group on DSSC for easy dissemination of information, not everyone logs on to nairaland every now and then to check for updates so let's do it on WhatsApp.. It's easier, faster and better.. Feel free to update the house on any useful information from a right source. The WhatsApp group number is 07068304019
God will do it for us
As I told those on the WhatsApp group, the officer in the NDA said the shortlist will soon be out and that this year people who applied for DSSC have more advantage because there aren't many this year. He said that the Nigerian Army cannot compromise unhealthy and weak people, that you must make the 3.2km race in 18m. The man is in group so you can ask him anything that bothers you
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 6:39pm On May 21, 2016
skykenny:
Hello pals. I applied for ssc. Pls when are we expected to be called up to Kaduna because I'm still serving(nysc) and will pass out by September. Thanks.

first week of September
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Aareeasy(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2016
pls I did appendix operation three months ago and I registered, pls whats my stand? I mean won't I be screened out during medical, ur response Plsss
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Manchelsea(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2016
Aareeasy:
pls I did appendix operation three months ago and I registered, pls whats my stand? I mean won't I be screened out during medical, ur response Plsss
some of us asked questions like that on the WhatsApp group and this was what the NDA OFFICER answered
[ The most important of all the medical tests is the ECG
[ Electrocadiogram
[Where ur heart rate in connection to ur breathing is tested
[When they do this....don't breath fast and don't be anxious or ur test might come out bad
Me I'm telling u that if he has a medical condition...burutai won't say yes
[ No senior officer would recommend a “sick” applicant
[Ones they drop u for medicals, that's all
[ Then they strip u naked, check if ur balls r complete
[ Check for decay in ur teeth
[Ask you to spread ur legs
[ And spread ur ass hole and ask u to cough
[Take ur blood sample..
Check ur blood pressure
Check ur BMI...ur body mass in relation to your weight
Then the eye test
[Flat foot
[Yeah..they check for tattoos and scars
[Operation scars

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (69) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.