Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (261676 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
odimbannamdi:
Last night, i had a dream.

In that dream, i was in an office and the final list of successful candidates was being compiled. Only 2 candidates were selected per state. But there was confusion as to whether the list was for the officers or soldiers cadre.

I saw my name for Abia state, but with a different surname, then i woke up. This is one of the few dreams i have had that was so clear and vivid even after waking up.

The shortlistment is closer than we imagine. Pray to your God, asking for his perfect will.

Peace
Under no circumstances should you divulge your dreams/revelation to another person before they became manifested. Thank God Nairaland is just a forum. Humans are extremely weaked and you may not know who actually love you.
Now to the dream. You should be very prayerful bro. Seeing your name written in someone else's SURNAME denotes a complete denial of what is actually yours. Again, be prayerful
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by enshi(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
odimbannamdi:

In that dream, i was in an office and the final list of successful candidates was being compiled. Only 2 candidates were selected per state. But there was confusion as to whether the list was for the officers or soldiers cadre.

I saw my name for Abia state, but with a different surname, then i woke up. This is one of the few dreams i have had that was so clear and vivid even after waking up.

The shortlistment is closer than we imagine. Pray to your God, asking for his perfect will.

Peace

Pls treat malaria and stay off hard drugs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Lekewatt(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dt was a 9tmare bro
odimbannamdi:

Peace
grin
odimbannamdi:

Peace
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Under no circumstances should you divulge your dreams/revelation to another person before they became manifested. Thank God Nairaland is just a forum. Humans are extremely weaked and you may not know who actually love you.
Now to the dream. You should be very prayerful bro. Seeing your name written in someone else's SURNAME denotes a complete denial of what is actually yours. Again, be prayerful

I soo much appreciate your opinion, sir. I see us as a family that was why i divulged it here. I have also prayed fervently about it, but i guess i am becoming obsessive, so i now ask God for His perfect will.

It is well, sir. Thanks again
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
enshi:

Pls treat malaria and stay off hard drugs

lol...very funny
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MartialArt2(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Welcome you all to the week of testimonies wink
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by gibcosking(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Add me too 08035411019
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Thank God you ain't one of the wicked humans.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Peace

The good thing about your dream is that it's only surname that changed. Your application number and first name is enough. More prayers though.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Shortlist loading, all the best officers
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ananne: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2016
Harymis1:
Ananne, good day. I was at the last naval selection board in Nov, 2015; up until now I don't know why I failed the medicals. Most of us were told by the medical director " you don't have any issues, you can go. The navy gave us some criteria but some of you didn't meet the criteria." However, a few candidates were invited back to see the medical directors, who hitherto failed the medicals. One peculiar thing abt the naval course 23 is that no one was evicted after the certificate screening. My questions are 1. From your experience with the Army, when candidates fail medicals, are they told what their issues are? 2. I have a scar (stitch)on my buttock as a result of an accident when I was a kid. Could that disqualify me during medicals? Thanks as I wait for your reply.

in te army, you are told the reason why you were disqualified. Though it may depend on how nice the chairman of the board is. But most times you are told the reason. The scar on your buttocks may the reason. The army frowns at tattoo or anything that shows a candidate may have had an operation before. At times when there are doubts, a candidate can be called back and the test is done again. So it depends.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ananne: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2016
samobaba4u:
Annene, Ajisebioyo, Gen. Oluseye and others I hail una ooooo. what a pickin go see when he climb mountain him papa go see am seating in his room.

samobaba how far na? How your side?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2016
@ananen. I dey o. It is well. Let us all be expectant Wednesday or Thursday dailies shall publish our names by God's grace.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by enshi(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2016
samobaba4u:
@ananen. I dey o. It is well. Let us all be expectant Wednesday or Thursday dailies shall publish our names by God's grace.

Is the list coming out Wednesday / Thursday.... Pls be specific
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by marvdon200(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
I tot dose dat applied for army has started dia training?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2016
sorry change of plan in NHQ. expect it next WK monday all things being equal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Tbanton: 8:31am On Jul 20, 2016
samobaba4u:

Bro How true?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by spartoo: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2016
samobaba4u:

I think it's beta u stop giving us high hopes than breaking our hearts this way. we'll take it weneva we see it.

tnx for ur efforts.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
samobaba4u:

Thanks bro, please keep updating the house.
Victory is from God alone.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
spartoo:

I think it's beta u stop giving us high hopes than breaking our hearts this way. we'll take it weneva we see it.

tnx for ur efforts.

Please talk for yourself not on behalf of everybody.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by spartoo: 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
MrSuama:

Please talk for yourself not on behalf of everybody.

and who d fvck is this?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Lekewatt(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2016
ananne:

in te army, you are told the reason why you were disqualified. Though it may depend on how nice the chairman of the board is. But most times you are told the reason. The scar on your buttocks may the reason. The army frowns at tattoo or anything that shows a candidate may have had an operation before. At times when there are doubts, a candidate can be called back and the test is done again. So it depends.
bro, a good friend of mine got d job even with an obvious tattoo on his right hand. Everytin 4 9ja now na padi padi.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Lekewatt(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2016
spartoo:

and who d fvck is this?
he's a guy with d right sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Thefarmer3: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2016
Lekewatt:
he's a guy with d right sense.

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Lekewatt(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2016
@TheFarmer3, e be like say dem harvest cassava 4 ur brain?[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Thefarmer3: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2016
Lekewatt:
@TheFarmer3, e be like say dem harvest cassava 4 ur brain?[color=#000099][/color] grin

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mikkyj9(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2016
Hmmmm...
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2016
Lekewatt:

Officer leave the bloody civilian alone, your data means much to us.

The only gain of arguing with a fool is becoming a certified fool at the end of the argument. Beware.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Caesary: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello peeps,,plz does any1 have any idea on how to obtain former institution attestation form Can it be signed by ma HOD? I graduated from auchi poly .. Plz help out if u ve done urs... Tanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Ajiibson(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2016
U can get it from any of dis offices,H0D,FACULTY Officer.DEAN,REgistrar e.t.c bt I will advice u to get it from ur HOD becos I had NA do contact d office bk and it will be easy 4 ur HOD to remember
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by viqueta(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Caesary:
Hello peeps,,plz does any1 have any idea on how to uptain former institution attestation form Can it be signed by ma HOD? I graduated from auchi poly .. Plz help out if u ve done urs... Tanks in anticipation
what's "uptain" please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (69) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.