Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nysc:key To Successful 2015 Election. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc:key To Successful 2015 Election. (882 Views)

2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact / 2015 Election - Challenges And Mistakes Corps Members Should Look Out For / Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc:key To Successful 2015 Election. by samuelkaykay(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
2015 is a very important year and the unity,peace and stability of this country depends on the success of the presidential election.
In the history of this nation,corps members has played a significant role in rural development through CDS and empowerment programs,sustaining our unity and ensuring free and fair election.This administration has also in their own way proved that they are youth friendly.
Recently the FG has promised to encourage and honour corps members who were outstanding during their service,which will come up in few days time.
Corps members should not be discouraged in participating in this election as adequate security will be provided.
The youth through NYSC must ensure that the destiny of this great nation is not sold to the dogs.
Your vote is important,your contribution will keep this country moving!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Nysc:key To Successful 2015 Election. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hi, pls am a servin corp member with 7 months to round up. I had interest to do some personal cds programme in my host community like repair of community water bore hole, provision of school bus or bicycle to ease the suffering of students coming from far places. I am reluctant to begin either of these projects and dont know how to seek for funds. Pls itemize how you went about yours.
Re: Nysc:key To Successful 2015 Election. by samuelkaykay(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bubewilson:
Hi, pls am a servin corp member with 7 months to round up. I had interest to do some personal cds programme in my host community like repair of community water bore hole, provision of school bus or bicycle to ease the suffering of students coming from far places. I am reluctant to begin either of these projects and dont know how to seek for funds. Pls itemize how you went about yours.
meet the town union officials,teachers,big men of the town,table ur proposal prayerfully,ask them to support u,though u have to start something to attract their attention otherwise they may not have courage to sponsor u.

(1) (Reply)

What State Would It Be? / Buhari Doles Out N500 Billion For School Feeding, Post-nysc / Interns At Itel Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.