Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

How Did You Know He/she Was The "one"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Know He/she Was The "one"? (1643 Views)

Signs To Know He Is A Womanizer / How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? / How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Know He/she Was The "one"? by Winnergal(f): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2008
Was it love at first sight? Fate? Destiny? Did you have a good feeling? What was it like? How long did it take for you to realize he/she is the one Share your stories!

My husband and I were friends first. We knew each other for over a year and got along well. We hadn't seen each other for awhile, and then ran into each other, and before that day was over, he had asked me out for the first time. That was on Super Bowl Sunday. By Valentine's Day, we were unofficially engaged. How I knew--he is the kind of person that I can be completely myself with. I am an introvert by nature, and I am completely relaxed with him. We share the same values and have very similar interests and personalities, too.
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The "one"? by tope2000(f): 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2008
u can never tell who the one IS undecided
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The "one"? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2008
And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. I have learned not to worry about love;
But to honor its coming with all my heart.
cheesy grin smiley
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The "one"? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2008
leki2 that was very touching i kind of like agree with you.man it really is a mystery to me undecided
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The "one"? by poshangel: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2008
tope2000:

u can never tell who the one IS undecided
this might b true. 4 me i really dont look for physical evidence cos men can pretend if they want u and when u ve fallen they start 2 show their true colours and its really hard 4 a woman 2 leave a man she luvs even if he treats her bad. just meet this guy and although he seems wrong, i ve learnt that he is just being himself and so i know what am getn myself into before hand.
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The "one"? by DonEse125(f): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2008
I dunno really. It was a combination of things;the kind of person i was & vice-versa,the fact that he could love me past my pain,that he's the only man i've ever fully loved,and that even though it's been through a helluva lot these few months,our love is still there & is as strong as eva.
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The "one"? by ievbuomw(f): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2008
If he brings the best- and the worst out of you, he probably is the one LOL

Seriously- If you sit down and pray for God to guide your heart and show you that person and EVERYTHING is right, he probably is the one wink
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The "one"? by SeaGoddes(f): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2008
i dont believe in such things as the "one" if such saying is true i still wonder why ppl who claim the moment i met he or she they were the one for me go ahead and still divorce or breakup, i guess they werent the "one"afterall, cox if they would have fought and stayed together.

i rather find the wrong person then we walk things through and be the one for each other rather get the ready made the "one" who will only last as long as i keep deceving myself he is the "one"
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The "one"? by steve49ja(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

i don't believe in such things as the "one" if such saying is true i still wonder why people who claim the moment i met he or she they were the one for me go ahead and still divorce or breakup, i guess they werent the "one"afterall, cox if they would have fought and stayed together.

i rather find the wrong person then we walk things through and be the one for each other rather get the ready made the "one" who will only last as long as i keep deceving myself he is the "one"

It depends on what your definition of 'the one' is, and i also don't believe in divorce that is if the marriage was built on love.

You don't just know she's the one,situations would come serving as a test of love, i mean if she can love me more than she does herself then she is the one.
It takes a lot to be the other half and when you feel he/she is well enough to pass as your other half then thats it.I'll say the keyword is LOVE!conquereth all
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The "one"? by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 23, 2008
There's no such thing as the one.
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The "one"? by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 23, 2008
@ topic

As soon I said: You are the one! grin
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The "one"? by iice(f): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2008
The best choice i would say. Its a combination of things that make him the best choice.
I don't rely much on feelings solely, it must be combination of mind, body and soul.

(1) (Reply)

10 Million Naira Or Your Boyfriend - Chose One / Beware Of Curves Ahead. / Bedwetting Girlfriend Or Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.