Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:49 AM

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million (26593 Views)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by collinsflex(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Assuming you were told to slap your lover
for one million per slap, how many slaps will
you give him/her......?

For me , I can't imagine the slap stopping. Just kidding lolz

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by naijaboiy: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hot resounding Slap angry

After that...

We share the money equally undecided

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by chibwike(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

After that...

you dey very lively today

2 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by collinsflex(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

After that...

lolz

2 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Fabdedon(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

After that...

You de even share the money.. Tell am say nah so em take de express love for your village cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

After that...

this is the beginning of a new drama series between those parties concerned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by chibwike(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
I would slap her..and give here 100k from the money to treat the scars
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by collinsflex(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Fabdedon:

You de even share the money.. Tell am say nah so em take de express love for your village cheesy
new love style

2 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by naijaboiy: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
this is the beginning of a new drama series between those parties concerned.
Lolz grin
Fabdedon:

hehehehe...I gats compensate am small for the slap.
chibwike:
you dey very lively today
Yes boss...I don dey online since morning. I say make I give NL time today. smiley
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by chibwike(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lolz grin

hehehehe...I gats compensate am small for the slap.

Yes boss...I don dey online since morning. I say make I give NL time today. smiley
same here oh...i no go work today day....i even plan to open few threads, update my diary...but my battery just dissapoint me...i don dey charge am sha

2 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by haywire07(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
I will slap her repeatedly

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Emodeee: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
It is mere fiction. U and i knws dat, it cn nvr happen. Y will sm1 tell u to slap ur luver for a million? D person dey craze?

6 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
I slap her and ask her for forgiveness with I phone 5..now how's thatt?

2 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by collinsflex(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Emodeee:
It is mere fiction. U and i knw dat, it cn nvr happen. Y will sm1 tell u to slap ur luver for a million? D person dey craze?
yeah buh jast for fun

3 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by TerraByte(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
It depends....$ or N

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
collinsflex:
Assuming you were told to slap your lover
for one million per slap how many slap will
you give your lover......?

For me , I can't imagine the slap stop. Just kidding lolz
[size=18pt]Money has always been the root of evil.....

There are some certain things money cant make me do.... Why the slap nah.....? That is the first question. Anyway it depends on the kind of girl I have.

Actually, i will not slap my girl cos of 1 million if the girl worth dying for. This is just like betrayal. I will only slap her if she agrees to it. But, if not no way. I will lose the money, yes, I know but I wont behave like Judas who betrayed his Master. If you can slap your girl for one million naira, you can equally give her up for blood money ritual.

I cant swap money with human beings feelings. I cant[/size]

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by naijaboiy: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
same here oh...i no go work today day....i even plan to open few threads, update my diary...but my battery just dissapoint me...i don dey charge am sha
Lol eyaah...

How new year bin go na?

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
one million per slap?
mmm when I'm through with her face,she will need plastic surgery to put it back to normalcy,which i will pay for though

22 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by BluePearls(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
She wouldn't mind, cus she knows we need the money grin

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by wunmi590(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Naijaboiy av said it al grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by LewisO: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Anything disgusting that involves money ladies are ready for it no matter what.

She will be very glad, after the slap, since she knows iPhone 6, going shopping other things are still pending after that she knows all will get sort.

WHY NOT?

The slap is welcomed! grin

But 1 million naira isn't a money undecided

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by collinsflex(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
LewisO:
Anything disgusting that involves money ladies are ready for it no matter what.

She will be very glad, after the slap, since she knows iPhone 6, going shopping other things are still pending after that all will get sort

WHY NOT?

The slap is welcomed! grin
lolz e b like say ur babe like material tins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Karleb(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
But 1 million is small now, make it five and I'll make it five. wink

2 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Afrok(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hehe... U mean the slaps some lovers have been enjoying free of charge? Well am not a violent person but that day ehn, someone will be smelling slap slap shocked. At least she will enjoy the money with me as much as she enjoyed the slaps from me undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Ishilove: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
I will slap the niqqa so hard, his ancestors will be dizzy. I will eat akpu, then use that akpu power to slap him repeatedly till I can slap no more.

Thereafter I will take him to the best clinic for treatment.

Girls are not smiling.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Eyop: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ishilove:
I will slap the niqqa so hard, his ancestors will be dizzy. I will eat akpu, then use that akpu power to slap him repeatedly till I can slap no more.

Girls are not smiling.

You see your life undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Eyop:

You see your life undecided undecided undecided
For 1million per slap, Eyop I know you will go to special training school for slapping in order to slap me well undecided

11 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by collinsflex(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Girls are not smiling.
ah dhis girl is damn angry, ah hope say na naijaboy go be your guy
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Tymax(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
One million what?

For N1 million I probably won't..... But for $1 million... lipsrsealed

Come on! Devil can use somebody. grin

16 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Vivly(f): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Oh boy! I'd so slap.

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Exponental(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
slap per million....

stop dis illusion n be realistic.

2 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Vivly:
Oh boy! I'd so slap.
I'll beat him join sef grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.