Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Kpmg Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee (1913 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / KPMG Is Recruiting Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee by plezant(f): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2006
I GOT THIS FROM MY EMAIL BOX.
JUST CHECK IT OUT

Hi folks
I actually applied to KMPG on Thursday, lastweek and I was replied with an invitation for apt. test on SATURDAY same lastweek.
NB: I was replied with a strict warning that it's simply for those who haven't done it b4.
So if you fall in the same shoe as myself, then go ahead and apply.

1. SUBJECT OF YOUR MAIL: APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF A GRADUATE TRAINEE
2. Attach your CV
3. SEND TO: Tony.Joseph-Ihonre@ng.kpmg.com

The test comes up on Saturday 2nd of September 2006, so I BELIEVE there's still for some of us.

For details of what the test looks like, checkout the link below plus the little info from the house:

Prepare your self in some apetc of
mathematic, symbols from GMAT. you will be asked to
write essay on any current issue in nigeria and then
you will also be asked to write an essay on what you
will become in the next 25years and how you hope to
achieve. then know the countries that make up the G8
and the name of the current finance minister.

This is for the guy who has the kpmg test.1)Know ur Logical and verbal reasoning very well.2)do some research on the Afican Union,United Nations,Ecowas,European Union.know the nos of d members,chairman and all other important tins.Yeah,lest i forget,u will write 3 essays.Sometin like wat u want to be in 25years or 5years.mite be any range.U mite also be told write on sometin u feel strongly about.Wat Again.Yeah,be ready for some basic mathematical que.
U know wat,just prepare and concetrate durin the test.Time is short.Eh en,Dont waste too much time on Essays.Concentrate on your OBJs but u must still write sometin tangible cos u wont pass without writin the essays-at least 2 of the 3ques.
U know wat,just prepare well,pray hard,be calm during the exam and U are there.Am expecting ur testimony

http://www.careersng.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=133

All the best and take care
Re: Kpmg Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee by georgee(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2006
Thanx plezant,bt can a 2.2 graduate apply?
Re: Kpmg Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee by dearie(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2006
@ goergee,

I think 2.2 can apply, besides will it incommode you to apply? it's costs nothing, in the event that you are not called up for the test, you will lose nothing. Besides i know of a 2.2 that applied and got invited for a test, so send in your application. Al da best.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Vacancy For 2g/3g Rf Optimization Engineers / Application Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.