Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:11 AM

Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex (4910 Views)

This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
I often hear people say no sex before marriage bla bla bla... Which i feel is good, but kissing, romance and the likes, are they healthy since no sex? What is the difference when you say no sex, yet you kiss and smush!!! Seen people who says no sex yet involve in intimate romance..
Personally i think its not healthy, if you wanna indulge, then indulge, and if you wanna abstain, then simply abstain...
Your views are welcomed!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
hmm...
grabs a cup of yoyo bitters and
read comments...
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Mprex(f): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
I agree with you Op. They say no sex yet they are giving heads and attaining heavenly heights.

Who is decieving who?undecided

1 Like

Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kissing is not a sin..its a sign of affection or greeting...
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by aristocrazzy: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
No mind those girls, and most of just wan form.
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mprex:
I agree with you Op. They say no sex yet they are giving heads and attaining heavenly heights.

Lol...
Its all same thing. Its deceit in the highest order...
When u can go naked, smush, suck, kiss etc wah then is left

Lets stop this deceit jor!!!
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
faqman:

Oh God, not with my thread!!!
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Freest:

Oh God, not with my thread!!!

im just booking space incase it make FP.. wink cheesy
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hugs and kisses of affection or greeting to relatives and the likes is quite different from prolonged and passionate kissing
Cutehector4u:
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
faqman:

im just booking space incase it make FP.. wink cheesy
Then why didn't you book your space with something much more reasonable?

2 Likes

Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Are u serious?
Before you begin your sexual intercourse what do you begin with

1 Like

Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Tallesty1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mprex:

Heavenly heights inside a single room?

Where are you from sef?

1 Like

Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Zeemoor:
Hugs and kisses of affection or greeting to relatives and the likes is quite different from prolonged and passionate kissing
Thanks jare... Would you kiss your mum like you kiss your girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Zeemoor:
i mentioned kissing is a sign of affection.... Ddnt i...
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Heavenly heights inside a single room?

Where are you from sef?
Common, she's just being modest in her approach... Amebor!!! You nor attend to the topic na wetin person talk u see... tongue
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Freest:

Are u serious?
Before you begin your sexual intercourse what do you begin with
i duno...i dnt engage in sexual intercourse..not yet
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
i mentioned kissing is a sign of affection.... Ddnt i...
Are u saying kissing affectionately isn't a sin
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
i duno...i dnt engage in sexual intercourse..not yet
Okkk

When you start, please don't forget to come back and answer my questions grin

cool
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Freest:

Are u saying kissing affectionately isn't a sin
yes...as long as u dnt stick ur boytoy into her hole....
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Tallesty1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Freest:

Common, she's just being modest in her approach... Amebor!!! You nor attend to the topic na wetin person talk u see... tongue
Hey!

Are you a woman wrapper?
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Freest:

Okkk

When you start, please don't forget to come back and answer my questions grin

cool
lol..it doesnt mean dat all kissing must lead to sex...
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
you can never compare d fulfillment you get from an inter course to that of mere romance. don't try to deceive we DAT r not into sex to join your league. biko.sex is sex romance is romance

1 Like

Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Apparently, boy thinks french kissing is same as a peck on the cheek
Freest:

Thanks jare... Would you kiss your mum like you kiss your girlfriend
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol..it doesnt mean dat all kissing must lead to sex...
No, it doesn't... But its a start... And by the way sef, u are inexperienced, so u shouldn't talk much abt this tongue
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Zeemoor:
Apparently, boy thinks french kissing is same as a peck on the cheek
Are you in france
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Freest:

No, it doesn't... But its a start... And by the way sef, u are inexperienced, so u shouldn't talk much abt this tongue
at least its a start... Buh wen ur motives r prioritized towards sex, den why wouldnt it lead to it... Seriously if i just want an only kissin moment, nothing in ds world will mk me desire to digress into penetrativ bleep.... I hope u get me
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by clevvermind(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mprex:

you are right. it is all the same when a lady gives a guy a Mouth Action and the guy fingers the lady's puss'y, or when they engaged in a hot kiss. it is the same.
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
at least its a start... Buh wen ur motives r prioritized towards sex, den why wouldnt it lead to it... Seriously if i just want an only kissin moment, nothing in ds world will mk me desire to digress into penetrativ bleep.... I hope u get me
Well... I won't bet on that!!!
I still insist you don't have experience to talk on these matters... tongue
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Freest:

Well... I won't bet on that!!!
I still insist you don't have experience to talk on these matters... tongue
lol....lets leav my sexual life out of this ok....
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
clevvermind:
you are right. it is all the same when a lady gives a guy a Mouth Action and the guy fingers the lady's puss'y, or when they engaged in a hot kiss. it is the same.
Experienced men talking!!!
But I've had friends who tend to finger, kiss and engage in hot romance but never tend to penetrate and yet thinks they're keeping a no sex relationship... And sometimes tag it godly!!!
Well, i still think if u wanna do, then go on, and if u wanna abstain, abstain totally!!!
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Freest(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol....lets leav my sexual life out of this ok....
Okkk

But by d way guys tend to be weaker esp in such regards when bro jonny is standing in attention and u tell him u just wanna kiss deeply but no sex? Smh# its just a matter of time sha
Re: Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex by Olusanya333(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Thats one of the reason i had remain single. These girls can't control their passion no matter what may be u will be suprised one day she will ask *kiss me* u won't believe ur ears. Like my female girl friend he told me He beg his bf to kiss him,if dat continues i pity d guy. But as for me if i agree to date a lady and she brings dis poo one day o boy its over o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Cool Ways A Lady Can Say "I Love You" To A Man Without Saying It Verbally / Foods That Are Making You Weaker / Could She Be Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.