Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) (3851 Views)

David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Collynzo9: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
It's affordable too!
At the beginning of the video, you can see pillars of Amaechi's failed 1km monorail project by the side of the moving train.
This is fiction and reality side by side.
God bless GEJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYYJSt7KqGY

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
hmm...nice
Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Collynzo9: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Anyone who still have doubts after watching this video should go and lie on the rail track for just 4 hours and see if he comes out alive.
Ebele is a silent worker!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Dlionsheart: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
And some still said that the Goodluck administration is not working at all. God help you, Mr. President.

lemme go away from here before the arrival of the attackers. I no call name ooh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:
Anyone who still have doubts after watching this video should go and lie on the rail track for just 4 hours and see if he comes out alive.
Ebele is a silent worker!

Na you video am, na you upload am for youtube!

Okay we don see am, after 6 years in power and squandering over 1Trillion Dollars of our common patrimony, jonathan could only come up with refurbished locomotive engine trains on Top narrow gauge Lines! Mtcheeew!

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by tit(f): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Okay we don see am, after 6 years in power and squandering over 1Trillion Dollars of our common patrimony, jonathan could only come up with refurbished locomotive engine trains on Top narrow gauge Lines! Mtcheeew!

after 50 years and 150 cows,
ask buhari to show us his "school certificate"!
Mr. Integreedy for office!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Collynzo9: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

No be me video am, but na me upload am.
Anyway, I don't expect a trailer driver to be happy with the transformation of our railway sector.
You guys are the ones that have been holding it down for selfish reasons until GEJ came on board.

14 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Leebeedo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Are you married? If you are, then I pity your husband. It's your type that disgraces the husband because of incomplete soup money even at his work place.its not just wrt pot of soup alone oh. Even when it comes to sex, you will never be satisfied and you could go as far as fucking you husband's friend.You can never be satisfied
If you're not married , then change your insatiable attitude.
Change!

11 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by appini: 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Collynzo9: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Leebeedo:

Are you married? If you are, then I pity your husband. It's your type that disgraces the husband because of incomplete soup money even at his work place.its not just pot of soup alone oh, even when it comes to sex, you will never be satisfied and you can go as far as fucking you husband's friendYou can never be satisfied
Change
That person is a man.
His main account is clerverly

9 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Jesu, did u say 1Trillion dollars, how much is Nigerian GDP? Guy please slow down, at least give some credit and don't be blinded by stoopidity and blind hatred. Unlike your dictator Buhari who cancelled a project that could have eased transportation in Lagos, killed our democracy. Nigeria would have been world class by now, imagine what Nigeria could have been if visionary leaders like Lateef Jakande, Sam Mbakwe etc were allowed to complete their tenures, that singular act of your power drunk general gave us IBB and Abacha(who your principal said was not corrupt)

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Collynzo9: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
The video very briefly caught a guy and a girl smooching at one cool corner of the train.
Abeg these people should not defile our new trains o, it is too early.

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Leebeedo(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:

That person is a man.
His main account is clerverly

Well if that's cleverly's decoy account, then I pity his destiny cos anyone that's never satisfied will end up being a THIEF

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
ovadoze:

J[s]esu, did u say 1Trillion dollars, how much is Nigerian GDP? Guy please slow down, at least give some credit and don't be blinded by stoopidity and blind hatred. Unlike your dictator Buhari who cancelled a project that could have eased transportation in Lagos, killed our democracy. Nigeria would have been world class by now, imagine what Nigeria could have been if visionary leaders like Lateef Jakande, Sam Mbakwe etc were allowed to complete their tenures, that singular act of your power drunk general gave us IBB and Abacha(who your principal said was not corrupt)[/s]

Empty Rhetoric!
Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Iykopee(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
@OP, dont mind the APC children of doom. I live in PH and the reality on ground speaks louder than just mere video. If they are still in doubt about the rail system plying PH-Enugu, they shud come to PH for first hand information. Their silly attempts @ demonising GEJ failed woefully on this one.

9 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
tit:

[s]after 50 years and 150 cows,
ask buhari to show us his "school certificate"!
Mr. Integreedy for office![/s]

Will Buhari certificate bring back our 20Billion Dollars stolen jonathan in one fell swoop?
Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Leebeedo:

Are you married? If you are, then I pity your husband. It's your type that disgraces the husband because of incomplete soup money even at his work place.its not just wrt pot of soup alone oh. Even when it comes to sex, you will never be satisfied and you could go as far as fucking you husband's friend.You can never be satisfied
Change!

The only word I see in your empty rant of a post is CHANGE!

....And we are ushering it in On the 14th Feb
Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Devil

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:

No be me video am, but na me upload am.
Anyway, I don't expect a trailer driver to be happy with the transformation of our railway sector.
You guys are the ones that have been holding it down for selfish reasons until GEJ came on board.

Oga Short Engine Welder, jonathan just bought Tokunbo Trains and shipped to Enugu to hoodwink gullible people like you! No expansion of tracks, nothing, just the same rusty narrow gauge tracks!
Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Redoil: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cleverly dont kill urself now i will suggest you wait till after buhari looses for the fifth time be4 you do.

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Redoil: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cleverly dont kill urself now we are going to miss you and ur stupidity i will suggest you wait till after buhari looses for the fifth time be4 you do.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Reelection strategy. I'm not buying this. And how long will these loco trains last? A year from now those chairs will turn to iron

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
So for 5 years this is all Jonathan can show? This is celebration of mediocrity @ op. You don't need to post video, people should experience it and testify themselves. I am sure such a project is meant to be felt and not told.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Empty Rhetoric!
Empty brain, I didn't expect anything anything less from a follower of an illiterate.
My mistake I shouldn't have quoted a no brainer.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
After six years,all he has achieved is developing the railway sector.
When is our National Air Carrier coming back to life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Awesome!
Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by oldenglish: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
APC guys will be like " Why is the horn noisy" grin grin

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by oldenglish: 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:

When APC stop bombing the North.

9 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Collynzo9: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
So for 5 years this is all Jonathan can show? This is celebration of mediocrity @ op. You don't need to post video, people should experience it and testify themselves. I am sure such a project is meant to be felt and not told.
Is a video not part of the testimony?
We have been reading testimonies all over but evil men from your camp still doubt, so enjoy the video.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
After six years,all he has achieved is developing the railway sector.
Who killed our national carrier? Obasanjo stayed 8 yrs without 'bringing back our national air carrier', the rot orchestrated by those who were born to rule is what our dear president is trying to clean up, yet you guys won't cut him some slack.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
ovadoze:

Who killed our national carrier? Obasanjo stayed 8 yrs without 'bringing back our national air carrier', the rot orchestrated by those who were born to rule is what our dear president is trying to clean up, yet you guys won't cut him some slack.
So because Obasanjo allegedly killed our national carrier,Jonathan should abandon it?
Anyway,he is going back to Otuoke in May.
Re: VIDEO Of A Train Ride From PH - Enugu; Cool, Comfortable And Classy (must Watch) by BrokenTV: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The only word I see in your empty rant of a post is CHANGE!

....And we are ushering it in On the 14th Feb
Iponri ghost shopper you never repent, no allow frustration to kill you. No worry i will pay your fare to travel in GEJ (train) transformational agenda.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally / Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) / Aba Celebrates Biafra Heroes Day In Grand Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.