Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? (17943 Views)

How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) / Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? by kentozybee(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
engrkaz:
I am a guy...aint gay...PINK is my fav...my curtains, my night lamp, my car key holder.. my water dispenser, my phones.....most of my ties....a couple of casuals...got a pink sneaker too... I dont think it has to do with sex...pure choice
I Guess U Spent D Bigger Part Of Ur Life Living With Ur Mom
Re: Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? by oluchijud(f): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
I do not have a favourite colour. I cannot wear a pink gown or pair of shoes. I c any gal whose room is decorated all-pink as someone who is not being real. My opinion tho

Re: Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? by gracile(f): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
femi4:
I think yellow is shouting
you must be suffering from aspergers syndrome grin
Re: Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? by femi4: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
gracile:

you must be suffering from aspergers syndrome grin
Asper kini? Abeg, I no get dictionary here o
Re: Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? by gracile(f): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
femi4:
Asper kini? Abeg, I no get dictionary here o
Lol, haven't you watched 'My name is Khan '?
Re: Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? by femi4: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
gracile:

Lol, haven't you watched 'My name is Khan '?
Oh! That Indian movie, too much singing, dancing and loving. I normally forward such movies to action scene
Re: Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? by gracile(f): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
femi4:
Oh! That Indian movie, too much singing, dancing and loving. I normally forward such movies to action scene
The main xter, sharuk Khan was suffering from aspergers syndrome, which is y he hated yellow colors..
he'd say 'yellow color, dirty fellow' Lol
Re: Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? by femi4: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
gracile:

The main xter, sharuk Khan was suffering from aspergers syndrome, which is y he hated yellow colors..
I guess I have to re watch it
Re: Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? by gracile(f): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
femi4:
I guess I have to re watch it
You should
Re: Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? by nedum87(f): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
I can die 4 purple n peach.....pink is a No No tin,may b a turn off *donno* lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? by officialEGO(f): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Personally, I don't dig pink, be it bag, shoe, gown or top but I think ladies' like pink because it is girlish and really when you see some ladies combine pink, it's really damn girlish.
Re: Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? by mirexxx(f): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
mine:
blackcheesy
redcheesy
goldencheesy

Re: Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
Just killer :-) kiss

Contestants Of Face Of Jasmine Africa Magazine 2018 (Photos) / Out of Stock!!! / 20 Unbelievable Before And After Make Makeup Photos