Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Tips For Blackberry Users:how To Make Ur BB Work Faster - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tips For Blackberry Users:how To Make Ur BB Work Faster (426 Views)

Camon Cx Users : How To Change Fonts On Your Smartphone / Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey / Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Blackberry Users:how To Make Ur BB Work Faster by losak9111(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Is Your Blackberry Slow? Make It Faster By Doing This Have you ever wonder why your Blackberry phone is slow and sometimes freeze? Well, The Simple truth is âEvery Action, Process on your Phone is Loggedâ. You check Mail, Use Facebook, Chat on Facebook, Use BBM, Yahoo! Messenger, Twitter, All this Processess are logged in the Blackberry Event Logs. Once the Saved Logged hit some certain levels, It tells on the Phone and then it begins to Slow down the RAM of the Phone, The Simple Solution is to clear the Event Log Register and Free your Phone from any unneccessary behaviour. Follow This Steps To Clear Your Phone Event Log 1. Hold down the ALT key and press LGLG (the letters) while on your Home screen. 2. You will have to wait a bit while your Phone loads, You will see your event logs. 3. Now, Click the Blackberry menu button and select âclear logâ this will clear your Phone Log and keeps your phone working 100% faster*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For Blackberry Users:how To Make Ur BB Work Faster by adewaletb2(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Please bro have you tried this because I ain't interested in clearing my whole phone. I mean if I do this I A̶̲̥̅♏ like thinking I would clear my whole phone or what you think guys.
Re: Tips For Blackberry Users:how To Make Ur BB Work Faster by losak9111(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yeah,it works

(1) (Reply)

Buy Iphone Or Android ? / . / Nokia Lumia 900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.